El Fayoum is a part of paradise , It has a rare nature variety cannot be fined in anywhere else all over the world , It’s nature is mixture of desert , amazing fertile green lands , Salt lakes and water falls . All these things makes it known as Egypt minor so we offer one day trip to discover this unique nature .
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Expert Egyptology tour guide speaks your language
- Food and drinks
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Fayoum Oasis
- Any extra not mentioned
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 117660P38
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- All Hotels
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants must not sit on laps
- No public transportation nearby
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Best of El Fayoum day trip from Cairo?
- Best of El Fayoum day trip from Cairo price starts from $182.86. Discover and book Best of El Fayoum day trip from Cairo on Tripadvisor
- What is the Best of El Fayoum day trip from Cairo cancellation policy?
- Best of El Fayoum day trip from Cairo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Best of El Fayoum day trip from Cairo on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Best of El Fayoum day trip from Cairo?
- Best of El Fayoum day trip from Cairo is hosted by True Egypt - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact True Egypt - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Best of El Fayoum day trip from Cairo on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 117660P38
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Fayoum OasisStop: 4 hours - Admission includedEarly morning around 7 O’clock our expert tour guide will pick you to start your tour experience , Drive to EL Fayoum province which located 95 km south east of Cairo , Start your trip by visiting Wadi El Rayan which is a nature preserve , It consists of Wadi El Rayan depression and Valley of the Whales , Wadi El Rayan depression has two salt lakes formed by the water of the agriculture drainage in 1970 , The tow lakes connected together by amazing beautiful waterfalls . Then drive to Wadi El Hitan or Valley of the Whales which is located 90 km east of El Fayoum it was designated a UNESCO world Heritage Site in July 2005 for its hundreds of fossils of some of the earliest forms of whale , The site reveals evidence for explanation of one of the greatest mysteries of the evolution of whales . After that drive to Mudawara Mountain which is located next of the lower lake . Drive to madinet Madi which has the ruins of the best well preserved temple belongs to the middle kingdom and it was built by Amenemhet lll and lV , by the way to Qarun lake stop to have your lunch in tunis village which is famous by amazing pottery , After lunch enjoy walking next Qarun lake Finally drive back to CairoRead more
About the operator
True Egypt - Day Tours
Joined in December 2014
#323 of 1,419 Tours & Activities in Cairo
- 904justink00Amazing tour of Coptic CairoAmazing experience! You will love this tour and the tour guide. Usama is the best! He knows the history of the area and takes his time explaining everything to you. I would not hesitate to book another tour with this guide and company.
- Fearless6720217346100Excellent professionalsVery well organized service, taylor-made. Totally advisable. They offer services in several languages. Flexible and reliable
- 845chanelm00Solo American travelerI had an amazing time with True Egypt tour. I went to pyramids, camel rides, museum. I felt very safe. Guides were so friendly and I had a personal driver. True took me to all the major sites and took pictures for me. Egypt people are lovely wonderful people. Food is amazing and healthy. Can wait to go back next year to Egypt.
- laurenpO8574ZG00The Best of Luxor!Our Tour guide Kero ensured every moment of our trip was nothing less than amazing. We toured Luxor’s East/West banks, Valley of Kings, Hatshepsut Moturary Temple, and Karnak/Luxor Temples. Kero’s professionalism and high intelligence of everything Luxor provided for a fully immersed experience. From the concierge service, consistent communication, to the ultra informative and educational tours , we will without a doubt make Egypt a frequent destination in our travels. We arrived tourist and left as family. Thank you Kero, for making our trip one of the best moments of our lives.
- T1879UMricardoc00Sinai Mountain and st Catherine MonasteryMr Amado managed everything remotly but the activity runned perfectly. The hike is hard: 3 hours to achieve the top of the Sinai Mountain to see an amazing sunrise. The path is quite difficult and is done during the night with the company of a Baduin guide (Baduin is an Arabic tribe that lives and knows about the Mountain). After the sunrise we went to st Catherine Monastery, a special place to musloms, christians, jews and even ortodoxs. Can you imagine? It worths all the effort and is an experience that you will not forget!
- KV201400Customized experienceKero was an amazing guide in Luxor! The itinerary was modified as needed for us. When we wanted sugar cane juice he found a place to get us some. He assisted us even with check in at your hotel and arranged wake up call for us so we wouldn’t be late for the sunrise balloon ride! I highly recommend!
- X103RMchrisk00Great first experienceI had a great time and amado was very knowledgeable i can't wait to go back. He made it feel like you going back in time to ancient Egypt.
- JenniferH556100Unforgettable AdventureThis trip was absolutely amazing. Amado and his team were so knowledgeable and were able to make this experience truly unforgettable. We signed up for one tour with Amado and stayed with him for 3 trips. Very helpful and attentive. Highly recommended.
- hannahreyn0lds00Amazing trip, well worth the journeyOur visit to the desert was amazing. The local guides were really kind and attentive. They made sure we had everything we wanted and needed and they took care of us. They obviously knew the desert really well and spoke some English- enough to explain a little about the desert. We first travelled to the Bahariya Oasis and had lunch at the local guide, Emad's house. The lunch was really tasty and the fruit and veg was washed well so we didn't have to worry about getting ill. After lunch, we went out in the jeeps to the desert. We got to see the village that Emad and Ahmed, another local guide, lived in. We also saw some of the mud houses as we travelled out to the desert. We drove first through the black desert, then to the crystal mountains and then to the white desert with some driving on the road and a bit of off roading. We stopped quite a few times at spots that were good to take photos so we got to see plenty of the desert. We also got to try sand boarding which was a bit scary but really fun! We went with some French speaking people and their tour guide, who gave a lot of information about the pyramids. The local guides told us some facts about the deserts too. In the evening, the local guides set up the camp. They were really well organised and had big tents and a generator so we had lights. They cooked a really tasty meal for us with fire grilled chicken, salad, stew, rice, and fruit. After the meal there was plenty of Egyptian tea and the local guides sang and played various instruments which sounded really good. We also had some shisha before we went to bed in smaller tents. In the morning, we woke up early and saw some more of the white desert. We visited the oasis where there were palm trees and a hot spring before heading back to the house for lunch and then to Cairo.
- lishgates00Not what was expectedPicked up at the hotel in a timely fashion. Arrived at the dock, was told upon arrival that it was too windy to take out a felucca, was offered for a ride on a motorized boat or to do the felucca on another day. Unfortunately didn’t have time to reschedule so we opt’d for the motorized boat. Went up the river for 15 mins and then turned around, the only information I was told was how long the Nile was and how many countries it went through (which took 1 min). The rest of the time our ‘Egyptologist’ was txting to find out how much another tour would cost us and then got pitched other prices for other tours. Thankfully they realized how unhappy we were with our experience and we were refunded 50% after I asked.
- Roxanna M00Egypt in 4 DaysThis package was wonderful. It included all the major sight seeing experiences Cairo has to offer and a day trip to Alexandria. Our guide, Amado, and our driver Mohammed🚗, were very friendly, patient, and polite. Amado, has a vast amount of knowledge to share. He knows all the good spots for amazing pictures. Both Amado and Mohammed got us to and from the hotel in safely every day. Mohammed took care of all the driving and did an excellent job. I never felt rushed during the tour and NOT feeling rushed made this trip that much more enjoyable. They each deserve a 5 star rating.
- LuC184500Amazing experienceWe knew the desert would be exciting, but the experience totally beat our expectation. Our tour guide Ahmed was amazing, as well as our local guide Emad and driver Salem . We started the first day with hotel pick up right on time, and drove in a private car out of Cairo. After 4 hours later, we arrived at Emad’s home and were welcomed by a delicious home made lunch. It was very tasty and surprisingly had a great variety of food - arguably the best Egyptian meal I’ve had in Egypt so far. Then we changed to a 4x4 Jeep and marched into the desert. No need to say too much about the white and black desert itself - photos tell everything. We visited black desert, crystal mountain, mushroom desert, sand dunes, and then white desert. Emad also showed us a fossil dolphin buried in the desert - so fascinating. Around sunset time, we arrived at the white desert - it was so beautiful, everything golden’ed by the sun. After watching sunset, Emad set up our tent and started preparing dinner for us. Honestly I didn’t have much expectation for dinner in the desert but it was quite nice - Fruit, soup, salad, stew, naan, rice, fired grilled chicken, dessert, Egyptian mint tea, sweet potato. It’s our first -time experience camping and sitting next to the fire pit and stargazing while driving tea and baked eating sweet potato felt too good to be true. There were about 6-10 cars (Ahmed and Emad said there are probably 20 cars in the white desert that night) camping in nearby area so we didn’t feel too lonely or scared, but they were also far away that you feel like you have the space all to yourself. We slept in the tent in sleeping bags. Weather is the best in November because the desert is between 10-25 degree. Next morning we naturally woke up around 6 am and watched the sunrise. It looked very different from sunset - it’s pure white all around. Emad prepared breakfast for us, tea and coffee served. The photo shows our tent, Jeep car and the cute meal table. After breakfast and some free time to walk around, we got on the Jeep again, drove through the white desert and mushroom desert and took photos. When we are back in black desert, Ahmed made a stop and let us climb one of the black mountain - the view was so great from the top! Then as we drove back, we made one more stop at a sand slope near Bahariya and did sand-boarding- It was so much fun! Lunch was at Emad’s home and afterwards we switched back to Salem’s car and drove back to Cairo. Arrived at hotel around 6 pm. I rarely write long reviews but feel like this time I should do justice for Ahmed and his team. He is an amazing tour guide - knowledgeable, funny, caring, respectful and a man of honor - he keeps his words and take pride in his profession. He listened to what we wanted, felt for what we liked, and knows so much about the area. He is also a very good photographer - most of the photos were to his credit. Emad was energetic and took good care of us. He is also a good chef ;) Salem was very friendly. If anyone asks me for advice, I’d highly recommend Ahmed. After the Desert trip, we actually booked another Cairo pyramids trip with him, and he helped us arrange our Luxor trip. Just shows how much we trusted him. We really hope we’ll see Ahmed - our new Egyptian friend - next time when we come back to Egypt.
- Serkritsada00Very Good experience. Excellent way to explore Egypt.The guide was really helpful and dedicated. it gave you a very good taste and full overview of the beauty of Egypt. Egypt was the best destinations in my dream, People were very friendly. Once in my life I went to experience the culture and beautiful nature. the dessert. I loved wherever I go.
- mohammedhV7586OZ00MidoEgypt very beautiful country specially with very nice company like true egypt tours me and my family visited egypt last april we visited cairo , luxor , aswan excllent service very good staff specially with our excllent guide ahmed amado and very good driver specially with traffic in cairo we will back again with my family to see new grand museum and we will use true egypt tours and request same guide ahmed amado thanks too much
- Tour54173300The best company you could findI was in Egypt with True Egypt tour. It was such a fantastic and wonderful trip with the respectful and friendly staff. Thank you for your good hospitality and kindness. Hope to come again.
Buy it with
Best of El Fayoum day trip from Cairo provided by True Egypt - Day Tours
Product Overview: Best of El Fayoum day trip from Cairo
Number of Photos