Old Islamic Cairo Tour
By Visitors Egypt Tours
With Visitors Egypt Tours, you will get the chance to live the experience of the ancient Egyptian history with our experienced and professional guides with the lowest prices possible.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 6–7 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Pickup from your hotel and Drop off back
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Citadel
- Tipping (Optional)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Our guide will be meeting you in the lobby of your hotel with a sign of Visitors Egypt Tours.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 177195P7
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Old Islamic Cairo Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Old Islamic Cairo Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Old Islamic Cairo Tour?
- Old Islamic Cairo Tour price starts from $40.00. Discover and book Old Islamic Cairo Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Old Islamic Cairo Tour cancellation policy?
- Old Islamic Cairo Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Old Islamic Cairo Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Old Islamic Cairo Tour?
- Old Islamic Cairo Tour is hosted by Visitors Egypt Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Visitors Egypt Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Old Islamic Cairo Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 177195P7
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Cairo CitadelStop: 7 hours - Admission includedVisitors Egypt's tour guide will pick you up from your hotel. Move by an air-conditioned car to start your your Old Islamic Cairo Tour with the Citadel of Salah El-Din in which you can also visit the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali. Then, you will visit the mosque of Sultan Hassan and the mosque of El-Refa'ie. They are located right in front of the Citadel. Afterwards, move to visit the mosque of Ahmed Ibn Tulun. Next, you will have your lunch in a good quality restaurant with set menu of grill chicken/kebab and kofta. Then after the lunch break, move to visit the famous and beautiful Mu'izz Street which displays the greatest density of significant Islamic monuments anywhere in the world to this day. Many of the palaces, mosques, and monuments of the Ayyubid, Mamluk, and Ottoman rulers that controlled Egypt after the Fatimids continued to be built along this street through the center of the city. Afterwards, visit some of the good quality Bazaars and markets in which you will have the chance to observe many of the Egyptian manufacture and hand-made objects with a chance of buying some items and souvenirs if you wish to. At the end, the guide will drop you off at your hotel after the tour is finished.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
At the beginning we were skeptical about taking a tour, but then we decided to join this tour. We had a great time …
Definitely worth it!
After reading on internet about many negative experiences with tours in Cairo, we found Visitors Egypt Tours. We ne…
Best Tour Guides in Cairo
This team is great from picking us up at the hotel to the arrival at GIZA we could not have asked for a better tur …
This trip was amazing and I would highly recommend. Our tour guide Mito aka Mohamed was fantastic. Very knowledgabl…
The trip to Egypt , being my first time was absolutely fantastic . Such a beautiful country to visit . The history …
The trip was really nice! The guide Ahmed Mahmoud and the driver sherif was very nice and knowledgeable. I learned …
Our guide Mido knew all the information, we rode camels in the pyramids, the car was clean and new, the driver was …
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING - SOUND AND LIGHT SHOW OF THE PYRAMIDS OF GIZA. YOUR GUIDE SALAH WAS SPECTACULAR
Sound and Light Show at The Pyramids of Giza was absolutely beautiful at Night. Our Tour Guide SALAH showed us the …
Giza Pyramids, Memphis and Sakkara Your with Mohammed
We arrived yesterday back in Cairo from Luxor with airport pickup by Visitors Egypt. We have three days booked wit…
Cairo to Alexandria Tour
This had to have been the worst tour my husband I have ever taken. Starting off the driver and guide were late, and…
Best guide ever!
Today we took a private tour with our guide Hossam to the Egyptian museum. Mr. Hossam is a very knowledgeable and t…
Egypt cruise on the Nile
we had an awesome opportunity to see the Zar performance in Cairo! My tour manager sameh karika got us front row se…
Best tour ever
Wonderful tour well recommend ! They organized every thing from.visa + transfer + guides + tickets They aren't ve…
We contacted this Agency to customize a strange tour !!! The senior of operations Mr Omar Answered us shortly wit…
We enjoyed many on this fun trip advisor on the above level of excellent service thanks for the company for its ded…