Private Tour To Coptic Cairo and Cave Church Of saint Simon
By Egypt Royal Tours
Egypt Royal Tours - Tour guide will pick up you at 9:00Am from your Hotel to visit Old Cairo that known as Christian Coptic Cairo which is Among the most important locations visited by the Holy Family where the spiritual impact of their presence is most felt still; in later years, the Church of Abu Serga (St Sergious) was built. This, and the whole area of the Fort of Babylon, is a destination of pilgrimage not only for the Egyptians but for Christians from around the world. An air of piety and devotion pervades the whole district there. Also There you will be able to visit and Enter the Church of Abu-Sergah and St. Barbara, the hanging church,then visit The Famous Cave Church of St. Simon in Cairo There are seven cave churches carved into the nearby Moqattam Mountain. The Monastery of St. Simon the Tanner is the largest and has an amphitheater with a seating capacity of 20,000. It is worth a visit if you are interesting to see something different in Egypt
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- All transfers by a private modern air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Private Egyptologist guide with the language you speak.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch will be served in a local restaurant.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Entry/Admission - Coptic Cairo
- Any extras
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- all Cairo hotels are pickup points
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 182888P10
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Private Tour To Coptic Cairo and Cave Church Of saint Simon
What you can expect during your visit
- We apply the highest safety standards to keep the customer from infection with the Corona virus in all tourists places they visits during the tour.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour To Coptic Cairo and Cave Church Of saint Simon?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour To Coptic Cairo and Cave Church Of saint Simon on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Tour To Coptic Cairo and Cave Church Of saint Simon?
- Private Tour To Coptic Cairo and Cave Church Of saint Simon price starts from $88.00. Discover and book Private Tour To Coptic Cairo and Cave Church Of saint Simon on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour To Coptic Cairo and Cave Church Of saint Simon cancellation policy?
- Private Tour To Coptic Cairo and Cave Church Of saint Simon cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour To Coptic Cairo and Cave Church Of saint Simon on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour To Coptic Cairo and Cave Church Of saint Simon?
- Private Tour To Coptic Cairo and Cave Church Of saint Simon is hosted by Egypt Royal Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Egypt Royal Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour To Coptic Cairo and Cave Church Of saint Simon on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 182888P10
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Coptic CairoStop: 9 hours - Admission includedvisit Christiansites in Cairo and Churches in Cairo, the Church of Abu-Sergah and St. Barbara, the hanging church, and the old jewish synagogue Ben Ezra Synagogue , then visit The Famous Cave Church of St. Simon in Cairo There are seven cave churches carved into the nearby Moqattam Mountain. .Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Great food tour with added value!
Mo and Haitiam were great tour guides! Haitiam was a polite and attentive driver, opening the door for me. Mo has…
Old Coptic Cairo
Such a beautiful and holly place, the girl that showed us around was very knowledgeable. Would recommend for everyo…
Such a beautiful place, wish we had spent more time there. We had Amira Fawzy as our tour guide she did an amazing …
Diproses 3 days in Cairo
Had a fabulous time experiencing Cairo and Alexandria. A 3day tour full guided by the wonderful Sugar Queen: a know…
Sugar Queen was great, she gave us options for what we would most like to see, introduced us to some delicious food…
3 day tour with Sugar Queen
An unforgettable experience - Sugar Queen was a fantastic tour guide and made sure everyone learned something. It's…
A great time with sugar Queen.
Our tour guide nicknamed Sugar queen, was a absolute angel, took us to great places. The pyramids of giza, catacom…
Fun guided tour
Very friendly tour guide, made our 3 days fun. Good information given. Very flexible and you can request extra time…
Mo is the best!
Would leave higher rating, if possible! Mo was not only the best at navigating us through the city, but would drop …
Incredible Guide (Mo) and Delicious food
Mo was the most incredible guide for our food tour. He accommodated us after we needed to adjust the timing, and he…
Mo was a fantastic guide! He knew so much and was very hospitable and welcoming! The guy taught me how to play Back…
A Must for foodies visiting Cairo
Amazing food tour with Moo! It was so much food!! Thank goodness we took eating breaks in-between to learn about d…
If you are planning on visiting Cairo you need to book this giude. Traveling around and visiting all the attraction…
Mo was wonderful. The food was delicious and the hospitality top notch. In addition to food we got to see spices, c…
This food tour was very pleasant. Thanks to Sugar queen and Amira they definitely made my first trip to Egypt the b…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Dec 2020 • Couples
Such beautiful churches! Hala is so good at explaining all the information about the churches. Was really such a good time
Written December 31, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thank you very much
Written January 4, 2021
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.