Private Tour To Giza Pyramids With Camel Ride And Egyptian Museum In Cairo
By Giza Pyramids Day Tour By Camel
Visit The Famous Pyramids of Egypt which is Known as Giza Pyramids Where you See the Great pyramid of king Cheops then Enjoy 20 Minutes Camel Ride and get Back to the history then Our guide will take you to the Panoramic Place where you can see All Pyramids in one View then drive to Valley Temple or Mummification Temple the place where the dead body of King Chephren Was mummified it`s also the same Place where you get Closer to the Sphinx Statue and our guide will assist you to intake some nice photos and he will choose the best Locations for taking a memorable Photos
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Arabic, German, Russian, Korean, Portuguese, Japanese, English, Chinese, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- hotel Pick up and drop off
- Private transportation
- bottled water
- Entry Fees Optional
- Expert Tour guide
- any Optional Tours
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- As per confirmed pickup time you will find our tour guide waiting for you and he will hold a sign showing our company name
- Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt Cairo
- Giza, El Omraniya, Giza Governorate, Egypt Giza
- 17 Al Mehwar Al Markazi - No. Ber 1, 6th of October City (2), Giza Governorate 3227120, Egypt 6th of October
- Kafr Nassar, Al Haram, Giza Governorate, Egypt Kafr Nassar
- 44 El-Omda St, Al Haram, Giza Governorate, Egypt Kafr Al Gabal
- 7GXHXFXM+564, XFXM+564 New Cairo 3, Egypt New Cairo
- Al Haram, Giza Governorate, Egypt Al Haram
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 91270P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour To Giza Pyramids With Camel Ride And Egyptian Museum In Cairo?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Great Sphinx
- Khafre's Pyramid
- Great Pyramid of Cheops (Khufu)
- Pyramids of Giza
- How much is Private Tour To Giza Pyramids With Camel Ride And Egyptian Museum In Cairo?
- Private Tour To Giza Pyramids With Camel Ride And Egyptian Museum In Cairo price starts from $30.00. Discover and book Private Tour To Giza Pyramids With Camel Ride And Egyptian Museum In Cairo on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour To Giza Pyramids With Camel Ride And Egyptian Museum In Cairo cancellation policy?
- Private Tour To Giza Pyramids With Camel Ride And Egyptian Museum In Cairo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour To Giza Pyramids With Camel Ride And Egyptian Museum In Cairo on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour To Giza Pyramids With Camel Ride And Egyptian Museum In Cairo?
- Private Tour To Giza Pyramids With Camel Ride And Egyptian Museum In Cairo is hosted by Giza Pyramids Day Tour By Camel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Giza Pyramids Day Tour By Camel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour To Giza Pyramids With Camel Ride And Egyptian Museum In Cairo on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 91270P6
Reserve your spot
- You’ll have 7 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Pyramids of GizaStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 2Great Pyramid of Cheops (Khufu)Stop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Menkaure PyramidStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Khafre's PyramidStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Great SphinxStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6The Museum of Egyptian AntiquitiesStop: 3 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Go inside in you’re not claustrophobic
The pyramids were amazing and so was our guide. We rode a camel in the BACK OF THE PYRAMIDS to get a better view. S…
definitely worth trying once. A little tough mounting the camel. An interesting way to see the pyramids. The ride i…
Take the camel ride. It is like riding a couch. No kidding. Get away fro the crowd and enjoy the view. Well worth t…
"Sunset" NOT ride
Fortunately, I've ridden camels in the Sahara Dessert for an amazing sunset experience and raced camels through the…
This was very nice experience and enjoyed lot. Once we start the journey feel that this is Amazing. We recommend w…
This company was excellent. Prompt to reply and reliable, the service was of a high standard. Robert, our guide, …
Walk down of history is the most authentic way
Best way to experience the Giza pyramids: 1) Reach the entrance of the Giza Pyramids ticket counter and buy the r…
What an experience!
Took a camel ride to visit the pyramids. It is an out a movie experience. You must know how to deal with the camel …
Ride with camels
We went in Giza and took a camel for a ride! It very beautiful BUT they are thiefs. They have a label that says 100…
We had an 8 hour day tour in Cairo that was all we dreamed of bc of our tour guide Zenab Hanafy. Zenab contacted me…
I have been dreaming to visit one of the wonder of the world since childhood, unfortunately the unprofessional beha…
Amazing experience and excellent service
My wife and I had an amazing experience in Egypt arranged by Memphis tours. We felt very comfortable and safe touri…
Camel ride was awesome.
We loved this! The great pyramid in front of us, camels all around us! Sand swirling everywhere. Couldn't stop laug…
A must do when you visit the pyramids If you travel without guide, always prepare to have small bills like 10egy po…
She made us feel safe!
I really really appreciated having Samara as our tour guide!! She knew exactly what our worries would be and led us…