Family Tours Egypt were created that If you want to travel with your children to Egypt, then these family holidays have been designed especially for you. We have adjusted some of our most popular Egyptian tours through the Nile Valley, and to the Red Sea, to ensure they are both education tours and fun for all the family.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 12-80, max of 20 per group
Duration: 7 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Arabic, German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Certified tour guide
- All sightseeing tours (Private Tours)
- Bottled water during the trip
- Accommodation in Cairo
- Accommodation in Sharm El-Sheikh
- All hotels are 4 stars
- Tourism permission
- Entrance fees for sight seeing
- Personal expenses.
- Optional Tours
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103561P17
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 7 Days Cairo,Giza & Sharm El Sheikh (All Inclusive)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 7 Days Cairo,Giza & Sharm El Sheikh (All Inclusive) on Tripadvisor
- How much is 7 Days Cairo,Giza & Sharm El Sheikh (All Inclusive)?
- 7 Days Cairo,Giza & Sharm El Sheikh (All Inclusive) price starts from $1,278.83. Discover and book 7 Days Cairo,Giza & Sharm El Sheikh (All Inclusive) on Tripadvisor
- What is the 7 Days Cairo,Giza & Sharm El Sheikh (All Inclusive) cancellation policy?
- 7 Days Cairo,Giza & Sharm El Sheikh (All Inclusive) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 7 Days Cairo,Giza & Sharm El Sheikh (All Inclusive) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 7 Days Cairo,Giza & Sharm El Sheikh (All Inclusive)?
- 7 Days Cairo,Giza & Sharm El Sheikh (All Inclusive) is hosted by Alacart Travel Egypt. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Alacart Travel Egypt on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 7 Days Cairo,Giza & Sharm El Sheikh (All Inclusive) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103561P17
Reserve your spot
Cairo (No meals)
Cairo - Sharm El-Shiekh (B-D)
Sharm EL-Shiekh (B-L-D)
Sharm EL-Shiekh (B-L-D)
Sharm El Sheikh (B)
About the operator
Alacart Travel Egypt
Joined in June 2019
#59 of 327 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Cairo
- A_and_K_Heern00Great value for the visit of a lifetimeAmazing tour, with travel and accommodation provided throughout the duration of the holiday. All visited entry costs had to be paid at the locations, but that was expected. We were picked up almost at the gate within the airport, and whisked through customs and immigration, then delivered directly to our first hotel in Cairo. All pickups and travel arrangementa were well explained, and the company was very accommodating of our payment difficulties. The only caveat I would recomment is to bring US cash (as initially requested) to pay the remaining balance of your trip, as direct banking from within Egypt is clunky at best. Additionally, keep plenty of Egyptian pounds on hand to cover the multitude of tips needed to navigate your way through the egyptian economy.
- mlinh100Luxor, Egypt sunrise hot air balloon ride.Our group of 9 booked this tour on Viator website for 04:30 pick up. Viator agent connect us with local tour agent, Nour to set up pick up location. I was informed at 7pm the night before pick up that they only have 05:30 pick up available. It was too late for our group since we are already committed with another tour of Valley of the King @07:45. We missed our only chance to ride the hot air balloon ride at sunrise. Worst, Viator denied me of a refund, yet the Viator agent the night before assure me that I will get my refund due to the fact that the booked tour at 04:30 was not offered. Shame on Viator!!! I now have to dispute with my credit card company. Don’t book for this tour through Viator. Once you get to Luxor, book through hotel concierge. It should only be $50-$60 per person.
- mohammedsR6856WW00awesome tripthe captain was great and the whole experience was just awesome, if only it was a bit longer and if they explain more about history that would be great
- B3llam100FantasticThis was my first time in Egypt and it was phenomenal. We had a good guide called Fatima who explained everything well, and she was very funny and friendly. She explained things in a way that you could tell that she loves her work. She put her whole heart into helping us throughout the trip. She did not only tell us what happened at the temples or monuments, she also helped us get other things. (Like snacks and souvenirs) She is really an interesting person, and she does not make you bored at all. I really loved the company that us helped do this trip, they gave us wonderful hotels, and the places we went to see were very interesting.
- JogiKats123is00Very good experienceI have travelled all around the world but I have never had an experience like this. Alacart travel put their all into planning the trip. The itinerary gave us a deep, unique, and unexpected view of this beautiful country. I have done tours around Egypt but they all pale in comparison to this experience. Most notably, our guide was absolutely amazing. By the end of the trip, Fatima was not just our guide but an intricate member of our friend group. She cared deeply about us and was constantly energetically meeting all our needs. The best aspect of her though, was that she was genuinely excited about teaching us information about her country and it's history. I cannot stress this enough, when you take this tour make sure to ask for Fatima. Of all the guides I have ever travelled with in this world none compares to her. I highly recommend this tour and can almost guarantee that it will be a permanent life long memory for you.
- jackienaluyimak00Exceptional tour itinerary and guideOur tour was very well organized by Alacart Travel. The manager Mr. Nasser was very hospitable and was always available to make sure our tour went smoothly. Our tour guide Fatima was exceptional. She went above and beyond to make our tour fun and memorable. She is also very knowledgeable about the Egyptian history and the sites she took us to. Overall we are very happy and would highly recommend Alacart Travel and Fatima as the guide.
- kakembok00Tour of Cairo, Giza, Aswan, Luxor, Abu Sembei and Dahab. Essentially, a highlights tour of Egypt.Egypt is a fascinating place, and it was made so much better by our guide, Fatima! She has boundless energy and enthusiasm, she pays great attention to every detail, she worked tirelessly to ensure our visit was pleasurable and memorable, she has a great command of the history of all the places we visited and is a very pleasant person to spend time with. I unhesitatingly and wholeheartedly recommend this tour and I urge all future guests to insist that they get her as their guide. I've visited so many places in the world, but I can honestly say that I have never had a guide who measures up to her in the delivery of the service. My family and I were truly blessed to have her as our guide and she made our visit so much better. This tour reveals that there is so much more to Egypt than the great pyramids. I would even dare to suggest that given the wealth of rich history in this land and the evidence of great effort to rediscover and preserve it, it should be on everyone's bucket list. No one who takes the time to see Egypt properly departs unchanged or uninspired! This all inclusive tour is a great way to see and appreciate this great country! And you can't go wrong with Fatima as your guide!
- Esemags12300FantasticThe guide Fatuma was very friendly, knowledgeable and fun to hung with. The tour organizers were always checking on us to ensure we were having a great time. It was great that they went out of their way to make sure we had a good time. The tourist sites were lovely and we found no crowds or lines. That was a bonus.
- 630nermeena00StunningOur experience was exceptional and Great Our experience with Alacart Travel Egypt was excellent. Mohamed our travel representative was superb both in the trip planning and in helping us through a very stressful period of re-working flights after one of our scheduled flights was cancelled. Would highly recommend given all the minute details that were addressed and everything ran smoothly The convenience of having a guide and driver to pick us up from the airports and deliver us to our hotels was also invaluable. The tour guides were knowledgeable and enthusiastic and made our destinations come alive. We loved having our own private guides—as the conversations and questions were completely. Alacart Travel Egypt I highly recommend them.
- ShenoudaS900Egyptwe have had great trip to Egypt and we thank our agent for their wonderful work thank you for all what you did to make Us happy, Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, sharm Al sheck and Dahab was amazing your. We love you
- AdemIbra1900A wonderful tripAn organized diary that explored, through her unearthed, the magical nature of Egypt, the Nile. I will be back again thanks alacartravelegypt
- AliaF4717B00excellent tourWe had best trip ever in Egypt. Desert trip and camel ride. Visiting the great pyramid. Our guide was really professional and we enjoyed every moment there. Highly recommended We will go back again soon. Thank you for your memorial service.
- Sherif S00Pleasant experienceWe had great tour with Mohameed , our guide meets us at the airport. Our visit to Egypt was great and everything was exactly what we booked. We highly recommended the agency. Thanks
- SayedH2700Amazing tripWe had great experience to do hot air ballon over Luxor , Our early morning trip was arranged by Alacart travel Egypt. The guide meet us at reception then we went to get the boat to West Bank where is balloon was. We thank Alacart travel Egypt for this great experiences We surely recommend this agency.
- hmothman0000Great tripThank you for making our family trip we really enjoyed with your company we highly Recommend and we will come back
Buy it with
7 Days Cairo,Giza & Sharm El Sheikh (All Inclusive) provided by Alacart Travel Egypt
Product Overview: 7 Days Cairo,Giza & Sharm El Sheikh (All Inclusive)
Number of Photos