Day tour to Islamic Cairo
By Egypt Online Tour
8 hour starts every day from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, Private tour includes All Pickup & drop off transfers from Customer Location in either Cairo or Giza, Entry Fees, Expert Tour guide, Snacks, lunch, All Taxes & Services and All Transfers by Private Air Conditioned Vehicle, Tour excludes Personal Items, Tipping and any Optional Tours, Available language English, Spanish German and French.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle Expert tour guide Entrance fees All Service charges & taxes
- Visa , Tipping , any extra sightseeing not in the program
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- anywhere from Cairo
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 131179P20
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Day tour to Islamic Cairo?
- Day tour to Islamic Cairo price starts from $60.00. Discover and book Day tour to Islamic Cairo on Tripadvisor
- What is the Day tour to Islamic Cairo cancellation policy?
- Day tour to Islamic Cairo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day tour to Islamic Cairo on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Day tour to Islamic Cairo?
- Day tour to Islamic Cairo is hosted by Egypt Online Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Egypt Online Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day tour to Islamic Cairo on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 131179P20
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Me and my wife spent 03 days at Cairo, it was wonderful with your company.. specially our guide Was professional an…
It was one of the most pleasant tour and I'll repeat it a lot, And I enjoyed all the company services
What an amazing experience!!
So glad I’ve met Ahmed Salem, an incredible tour guide, with such a great knowledge of Egyptian culture and history…
Giza, Cairo, Luxor, Alexandria tour
Wonderful tour in Egypt with guides and drivers who made us feel safe and welcome. Arrangements were made from the …
perfect layover tour
Went on a jam-packed 8 hour layover tour with our guide Ahmed Salem. Ahmed came highly recommended and he did not d…
Egypt tour with Odynovo
We just returned from a 12-day tour through Egypt and Jordan booked by Mason Li of Odynovo. The trip was superbly …
Egypt, a country worth visiting.
I would just like to say that we thoroughly enjoyed our tour through Egypt.Our tour was very professional as we wer…
Amazing time doing the 12 Day Luxury Tour
We just finished the 12 Days Luxury Egypt & Nile Cruise (it's not listed on TripAdvisor, but you can find it on the…
Great tours in Cairo
We booked three different tours with Ahmed Salem and thoroughly enjoyed them. The cars were in good condition and t…
My Luxor Tour with Egypt Online Tour
My name is Vivek. I came with my friend to visit Luxor tour and I loved it. Specially Luxor Temple and Museum are t…
What an Amazing Luxor Adventure!
What an amazing adventure! A friend also had a great experience with this company and recommended them. From the f…
We took the half day walking tour of El Moez St., Old Mosques, Azhar Park and Khan El Khalili Bazaar. This itiner…
We spent two days in Cairo with Mr. Ahmad (guide) and Mr. Abdulla (driver). The company booked our accommodation, a…
Best tour guide
I dont think I would have enjoyed Egypt as much as I did if I wasnt with my tour guide Ahmed Salem he was amazing a…
The car was clean and served on time. All day we were well on schedule, despite traffic jams. Thanks to guide Ahmet!
The car was clean and served on time. All day we were well on schedule, despite traffic jams. Thanks to guide Ahme…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We spent an educational day with Ali at the citadel. We learned about the history of Islam in Egypt. The variety of mosques was surprising and each beautiful to see. The view from the citadel was great. Thanks
Written April 14, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Dear Delita, Thank you very much for your recommendation , it is delighted to know that you a trip of a life time your satisfaction and recognition is our best reward, Sincerely hope we can explore more places together in the future Best Regards Egypt online tour Team
Written April 14, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.