Private Day tour to Giza Pyramids and Saqqara
By Egypt Online Tour
Start your tour to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx,
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air conditioned van, guide , entrance fees to all the mentioned sites in program All Service,taxes
- Extra tours - Tipping
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick you up from anywhere
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 131179P11
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Private Day tour to Giza Pyramids and Saqqara?
- Private Day tour to Giza Pyramids and Saqqara price starts from $70.00. Discover and book Private Day tour to Giza Pyramids and Saqqara on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Day tour to Giza Pyramids and Saqqara cancellation policy?
- Private Day tour to Giza Pyramids and Saqqara cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Day tour to Giza Pyramids and Saqqara on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Day tour to Giza Pyramids and Saqqara?
- Private Day tour to Giza Pyramids and Saqqara is hosted by Egypt Online Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Egypt Online Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Day tour to Giza Pyramids and Saqqara on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 131179P11
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1GizaStop: 7 hoursYour guide will waiting you. holding a sign of your name, will be waiting for you . From the moment your tour starts, your guide will give you full attention. Once in the car, your guide will talk to you about all the things on the way as well as other aspects of your tour that will interest you. Start your tour to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates back to the time of Chephren, visit the Valley Temple of the pyramids & many outstanding photo stops. Move to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser in Sakkara home of Egypt’s oldest pyramid; it was built in the 3rd Dynasty for King Djoser. Then Precede to Memphis the ancient capital of Egypt, Watch the great Statue of Ramses II and the alabaster Sphinx of Memphis. comfort back to your hotel in Cairo, Cairo has so much to see, feel, eat and buy so if you have time and want to add more to your itinerary – just let us know what you are interested in and we will arrange it for you.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Me and my wife spent 03 days at Cairo, it was wonderful with your company.. specially our guide Was professional an…
It was one of the most pleasant tour and I'll repeat it a lot, And I enjoyed all the company services
What an amazing experience!!
So glad I’ve met Ahmed Salem, an incredible tour guide, with such a great knowledge of Egyptian culture and history…
Giza, Cairo, Luxor, Alexandria tour
Wonderful tour in Egypt with guides and drivers who made us feel safe and welcome. Arrangements were made from the …
perfect layover tour
Went on a jam-packed 8 hour layover tour with our guide Ahmed Salem. Ahmed came highly recommended and he did not d…
Egypt tour with Odynovo
We just returned from a 12-day tour through Egypt and Jordan booked by Mason Li of Odynovo. The trip was superbly …
Egypt, a country worth visiting.
I would just like to say that we thoroughly enjoyed our tour through Egypt.Our tour was very professional as we wer…
Amazing time doing the 12 Day Luxury Tour
We just finished the 12 Days Luxury Egypt & Nile Cruise (it's not listed on TripAdvisor, but you can find it on the…
Great tours in Cairo
We booked three different tours with Ahmed Salem and thoroughly enjoyed them. The cars were in good condition and t…
My Luxor Tour with Egypt Online Tour
My name is Vivek. I came with my friend to visit Luxor tour and I loved it. Specially Luxor Temple and Museum are t…
What an Amazing Luxor Adventure!
What an amazing adventure! A friend also had a great experience with this company and recommended them. From the f…
We spent an educational day with Ali at the citadel. We learned about the history of Islam in Egypt. The variety …
We took the half day walking tour of El Moez St., Old Mosques, Azhar Park and Khan El Khalili Bazaar. This itiner…
We spent two days in Cairo with Mr. Ahmad (guide) and Mr. Abdulla (driver). The company booked our accommodation, a…
Best tour guide
I dont think I would have enjoyed Egypt as much as I did if I wasnt with my tour guide Ahmed Salem he was amazing a…