per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle Expert tour guide Entrance fees All Service charges & taxes
- Any extras + tipping
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- anywhere we can pick you up
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 131179P7
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private day tour to Old Cairo?
- Private day tour to Old Cairo price starts from $40.00. Discover and book Private day tour to Old Cairo on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private day tour to Old Cairo cancellation policy?
- Private day tour to Old Cairo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private day tour to Old Cairo on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private day tour to Old Cairo?
- Private day tour to Old Cairo is hosted by Egypt Online Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Egypt Online Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private day tour to Old Cairo on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 131179P7
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Egypt Online Tour
Joined in February 2018
#364 of 1,482 Tours & Activities in Cairo
- winwalk20010 out of 10, highly recommendFrom the initial discussions of the trip until the drop off at the airport, everything was fantastic! Mostafa (tour guide) and Islam (driver) were both fantastic! Mostafa is super personable, friendly, likable, conversational, and most of all knowledgable about Cairo and Egypt in total. You can tell he loves what he does because it shows. We were greeted by them at the airport, dropped to our hotel, and the next morning we were pick up by them and the tour really began. Pyramids, sphinx, museum, market, food, papyrus, cotton, and the Nile and I'm sure if we could have fit in more during out short two day trip, we would have. Even when we wanted to do unplanned things, on the fly, the gentlemen made sure we got exactly what we wanted. We moved at the perfect pace for a two day trip. Islam can DRIVE, let me tell you. Those Cairo streets are wild. I was happy to have him behind the wheel keeping us safe and sound! Everything was great, great, great. Again, 10 out of 10, highly recommend.
- U3232KAalinen00Amazing Egypt tourI loved discovering Cairo with our incredible driver and guide. Riding camels in front of the pyramids was definitely a highlight we will never forget. Our guide Mustafa was so informative and helpful, he went out of his way to help with any of our requests like finding us a local falafel spot when we first arrived and finding my dads old appartment.
- ahmedsR1273IA00Amazing toursMe and my wife spent 03 days at Cairo, it was wonderful with your company.. specially our guide Was professional and so friendly We will use your company again for another tour Thank you
- ahmedaQ6870GR00100It was one of the most pleasant tour and I'll repeat it a lot, And I enjoyed all the company services
- Andre_Donega00What an amazing experience!!So glad I’ve met Ahmed Salem, an incredible tour guide, with such a great knowledge of Egyptian culture and history. Besides, he is very very friendly, kind and with a great sense of humor, which really made my day! 😁 Ahmed Salem promised me the best pictures ever and I’ve got not only them but also the best experience ever (that I’ll never forget)! Thank you very much!!
- AvivaAdler00Giza, Cairo, Luxor, Alexandria tourWonderful tour in Egypt with guides and drivers who made us feel safe and welcome. Arrangements were made from the US with Ahmed via the internet and he was able to customize the trip to our schedule. We were met at the airport and escorted to our hotel which was across the street from the pyramids.Our guide in Giza, Cairo and Alexandria was Mustafa who was warm, knowledgeable and very passionate about his country and its history. Ashraf, our driver, was equally warm and helpful and skilled at maneuvering though Cairo's legendary traffic. In Luxor, Abdul, our guide, and Osama, our driver, were equally gracious and informative. Must see sites include, Pyramids in Giza, Egyptian Museum in Cairo, Sakkara, Old Cairo, Luxor's Valley of the kings, Hatshepsut's temple, Karnak, Luxor temple at night and more. The entire experience was first rate. We were escorted to and from airports for each flight and were checked into each hotel; guides bought tickets for every site,(though those have to be paid for separately.)and escorts, drivers and guides were always punctual. We would recommend Egypt Online Tour without hesitation. Aviva and Stan Adler
- Winnie63900perfect layover tourWent on a jam-packed 8 hour layover tour with our guide Ahmed Salem. Ahmed came highly recommended and he did not disappoint! We arranged the airport pickup and itinerary ahead of time. He made sure we saw the pyramids, learned about their fascinating history and got back to the airport very satisfied and full from a delicious Egyptian meal. You can tell Ahmed is an experienced tour guide with many many years of experience because he thought of everything and made sure we were comfortable and getting the most of our time there. Highly recommend traveling with him and this company.
- Shyam J00Egypt tour with OdynovoWe just returned from a 12-day tour through Egypt and Jordan booked by Mason Li of Odynovo. The trip was superbly planned and we had an excellent experience throughout. Our hotels, guides, drivers and tours were all better than we could have hoped for. I would like to give special thanks to our guide in Cairo, Mostafa Salah, who is very caring and knowledgeable. We felt safe and looked after in his capable hands for our two days of touring in Cairo, as well as the times he met us at the airport between tours. Many of our friends ask why we would risk going to a country like Egypt with all the political instability in the area. We now tell them that visiting Egypt is probably safer than most of the stable parts of the world. The security is pervasive everywhere including hotels and tourist sites. We did a private tour so there was no large group of tourists involved. Odynovo planned our trip with safety in miind and we truly came to believe that you are never alone with Odynovo! The treasures of Egypt should not be missed out of fear!
- gabriella f00Egypt, a country worth visiting.I would just like to say that we thoroughly enjoyed our tour through Egypt.Our tour was very professional as we were met at the airport prior to customs and welcomed us nicely. This made for a great start to our journey. Our transportation and drivers were of a very high caliber. The tour flowed very well and was very well organized and accommodated for everyone’s wants & needs. I would highly recommend 'Raya tour' to friends and family or anyone else that was to enquire.
- Gabby P00Amazing time doing the 12 Day Luxury TourWe just finished the 12 Days Luxury Egypt & Nile Cruise (it's not listed on TripAdvisor, but you can find it on their website) with Egypt Online Tour. We felt incredibly well looked after through the entire thing. The tour was customisable (we added things such as Abu Simbel, and also wanted to finish earlier rather than do a last free day, and all this was easy to do and any queries answered immediately). In a nutshell: we were two women travelling alone and felt safe the entire time, the price was competitive, especially considering the tour was private (I won't lie, it was why we booked with them in the end over other companies, and it paid off, it was great value), the tour covered a lot of things and allowed us to see heaps for our first time there, the guides were all amazing, we were met off every flight by a driver with a super comfy car, we were always transferred between airport/hotel and back on time, and were very well looked after. We paid in advance for the Luxor Hot Air Balloon Ride and unfortunately, they weren't running at the time (security checks were happening, which is never a bad thing) and the money was refunded on our last day. In less of a nutshell, the tour was really split into three: Cairo and Alexandria, with our awesome guide Ahmed Kamouna and driver Sharif. Sharif was always waiting to meet us with the airconditioned car and cold water when we left the sites, and Ahmed spoilt us with not only the mindblowing sites and knowledge of Cairo and Alexandria, but also icecream (always appreciated). He also knows just how to get that perfect photo. Our only feedback this section would be that perhaps if people choose to keep the second day in Alexandria as a free day, like we did, rather than taking the optionals for that day, that Alexandria could be done as a day trip from Cairo, to avoid the very early wake-up to make the flight to Luxor. That said, we were in a hotel with a private beach and definitely enjoyed that on the free day, but would have preferred to avoid the early wake-up if we could have (I'm not a morning person). Luxor and Aswan 4 night Nile Cruise: here our guide was Ahmed Abo Alkasem, and we had a variety of drivers who were all fantastic. Ahmed was so knowledgeable about the temples we were going through and excellent at giving us information that didn't overload--because there is so much to know about all the temples we got to see. He always made sure we didn't feel rushed and was super easygoing. The boat chosen for our cruise was different to the one we were told when everything was finalised before we left, but was still fantastic and super comfortable--the food was amazing. I'm vegetarian and was never left without a wide variety of choice, which is always appreciated as often you get stuck with pizza and limp lettuce. The only weird thing was drinks weren't included, even bottled water, which is strange when tourists are advised not to drink the tap water so have no other option but to buy. This is probably a thing with the boat, and not the company though. Maybe it's all the cruise ships. We added on Abu Simbel and highly recommend doing this, it's awesome. It does come with another early wake up (very early) but so, so worth it. Cairo Islamic tour: our last tour was with the great guide Ahmed Salem, and our driver Mahmoud, who was always smiling and always right there to get us with aircon going (it was really hot). We had a great morning seeing the Citadel and learning about Islam from Ahmed, who really wanted to share with us and was open to all questions. We finished in a market and had a great hour wandering around buying last minute things. Highly recommend booking with the company! The trip was unforgettable and made all the more so by this company taking such good care of us.
- Nina N00Great tours in CairoWe booked three different tours with Ahmed Salem and thoroughly enjoyed them. The cars were in good condition and the drivers were good. Ahmed was both friendly and informative. We can gighly recommend booking with Egypt Online Tour.
- Camper3766982321900My Luxor Tour with Egypt Online TourMy name is Vivek. I came with my friend to visit Luxor tour and I loved it. Specially Luxor Temple and Museum are the best. If anybody wants to experience the true culture of Egypt, then he should visit here. The guide was excellent and very knowledge-base person. He guided us well. Thank you Egypt Online Tour for this wonderful tour. I will definitely come again.
- murphypatricia03100What an Amazing Luxor Adventure!What an amazing adventure! A friend also had a great experience with this company and recommended them. From the first contact, this was a great experience. The company is so professional and accommodating! I met Ahmed Samir, the Manager, on the first night of my arrival. He was so helpful in getting me settled in my hotel. Saber Atta was an excellent guide and went above and beyond to ensure that I had an excellent tour. He loves to share his knowledge and his love for.history is evident at every point of the tour. Our driver Sayed was also exceptional. The vehicle was great and Sayed was always waiting for us as soon as we completed one of our tours, welcoming us back to a wonderful air-conditioned vehicle. Lunch was also amazing! This was such a great trip, I can't wait to come back to Egypt and will be booking with this company again - I highly recommend them!! 5 STARS! Patricia
- delitar201400The CitadelWe spent an educational day with Ali at the citadel. We learned about the history of Islam in Egypt. The variety of mosques was surprising and each beautiful to see. The view from the citadel was great. Thanks
- ehlsocal00Excellent tourWe took the half day walking tour of El Moez St., Old Mosques, Azhar Park and Khan El Khalili Bazaar. This itinerary is an excellent way to experience the Islamic history and culture of the city. Our guide, Essam, did an excellent job explaining the history of the buildings, guiding us through the bazaar, helping us sample traditional Eqyptian food. Our tour ended with a visit to Al Azhar Park, a great place for views of the city and an opportunity to act like a local. This is my first visit to Cairo and this tour was an excellent introduction!
Buy it with
Private day tour to Old Cairo provided by Egypt Online Tour
Product Overview: Private day tour to Old Cairo
Number of Photos