Enjoy a fabulous private overnight tour to Luxor from Cairo. Our qualified Egyptologist tour guide will escort you to the West Bank of the River Nile to visit the amazing World famous Valley of the Kings, then journey onto the Majestic Temple of Queen Hatchepsut followed by the Colossi of Memnon.Now cross to the East Bank where you will visit the beautiful Karnak Temples and glorious Luxor Temple.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Picking you up from your starting point and return
- Return flight from Cairo to Luxor
- Egyptologist Guide is Qualified and Fully Licensed
- Bottled water provided during your tours and transfers
- All service charges & taxes
- Entry/Admission of Karnak Temples
- Entry/Admission of Luxor Temple
- Entry/Admission of Valley of Kings
- Entry/Admission of Hatshepsut Temple
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
- Any other options
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We Pick Up All Travelers From Any Point
- We Pick Up All Travelers From Any Point
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8672P144
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Overnight stay in Luxor from Cairo By Flight?
- How much is Private Overnight stay in Luxor from Cairo By Flight?
- Private Overnight stay in Luxor from Cairo By Flight price starts from $461.72. Discover and book Private Overnight stay in Luxor from Cairo By Flight on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Overnight stay in Luxor from Cairo By Flight cancellation policy?
- Private Overnight stay in Luxor from Cairo By Flight cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Overnight stay in Luxor from Cairo By Flight on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Overnight stay in Luxor from Cairo By Flight?
- Private Overnight stay in Luxor from Cairo By Flight is hosted by Reflections Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Reflections Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Overnight stay in Luxor from Cairo By Flight on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8672P144
Reserve your spot
Day 1: Karnak & Luxor Temples
Day 2: Valley of the Kings...
About the operator
#132 of 1,419 Tours & Activities in Cairo
- X9259BQrosemarys00The journey continues …..After leaving Cairo my husband and I continued on to Aswan to join our Nile Cruise to Luxor. We had a wonderful time. The accommodation was clean and comfortable. Great food and service. Our guide was Roshdy and he really made our trip. He was warm and friendly with a great sense of humour. Most importantly however he was at all times efficient and professional. In fact he went over and beyond to ensure our comfort providing water - the heat was brutal! - and ensuring shade. His English was excellent and his knowledge of ancient Egypt and culture outstanding. He accompanied us into the temples etc while I noticed other guides often just gave an overview and left their clients to wander by themselves. Thank you Roshdy 😊 I would also like to mention one of our drivers Mustafa. He drove us several times and I would like to thank him for his safe and careful driving which in Egypt can be challenging!! Thank you Mustafa.
- alissah20200Cool trip on the NileWe recently embarked on an incredible 5-day, 4-night cruise along the majestic Nile River from Assouan to Luxor, and the experience exceeded all our expectations. From the moment we set sail, we were captivated by the stunning landscapes, historical treasures, and the seamless organization of guided visits. The cruise continued as we sailed past picturesque villages and lush greenery. Stops at iconic sites like the Kings Valley, where ancient pharaohs found their eternal resting place, and the Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, a breathtaking architectural masterpiece, allowed us to immerse ourselves in Egypt's rich history. We had the pleasure to have Rushdy as a guide on our cruise. The guided visit to the Temple of Philae was a true highlight; its intricate carvings and rich history left me in awe. The cruise ship itself was comfortable and well-equipped, offering a luxurious retreat after each day's adventures. Our knowledgeable guide on board provided insightful narratives that brought each site to life, deepening our appreciation for the cultural and historical significance of each stop. In the evenings, we enjoyed leisurely strolls on the ship's deck, watching the sun set over the Nile's tranquil waters. As the cruise neared its end in Luxor, we couldn't help but feel a mix of gratitude and sadness. The experience had been nothing short of extraordinary, allowing us to witness the wonders of Egypt's past while enjoying modern comforts. From the impeccable service to the enriching excursions, this cruise was a journey of a lifetime that we’ll cherish forever.
- Ella_hermella00Recommend it!!Professional, smooth, accommodating with timing if you need to change it! Very nice service. And it was a beautiful sail with friends and music
- Darian I00Trip in CairoMy tour guide Sam was excellent! He was very thorough, helpful, and patient. He made my trip in Cairo an amazing experience and I would highly recommend him as a tour guide! He was always helpful when in need of recommendations and he is very informative.
- Borsalino7500Perfect organization, very good english and clear explanations even for the kids. We recommend. The guide was nice.Perfect organization, very good english for the explanations, even for the kids. We recommend Roshdy, we had a good time.
- AZSheryl00Wonderful experience!My husband and I had a wonderful time exploring Egypt, both land and sea. We tried different types of tours including a dive live-aboard, Nile Cruise, having only a driver and exploring sights on our own and having a private guide. I would highly recommend having a private guide if you are doing a Nile Cruise and/or exploring Egypt by land. Our guide, Roshdy Khodary, was a wonderful private guide. He took care of everything and he took care of us. We learned so much. He is extremely knowledgeable in Egyptian history. He provided great advice for navigating bazaars and helped us with special requests. When we return to dive in the North Red Sea and explore Egypt some more, we will definitely be asking Roshdy Khodary to be our guide again.
- X4065TYaldoc00A memorable cruise on a great boat.Our experience in this 8 day 7 night Nile cruise was magnificent. Much was owed to the staff and crew of the Steigenberger Legacy who made us feel at home at all times. The cabin was comfortable and practical, the breakfast, lunch and dinner of impeccable quality and overall, we were pampered at all times and throughout the ship. We were actually sad to leave when the cruise came to an end!
- stephaniebN3303AN00Day Tour-Giza, Museum, lunch and marketSam and his driver were excellent guides! Sam is knowledgeable and passionate about his cultures history. We were so comfortable with them and learned so much. They also made sure we had the drinks we needed, gave us sunblock and helped with local customs. Having someone else do the driving allowed us to enjoy the sights and we felt very safe! Sam was able to answer every question we had and do everything we wanted to do. He customized to our liking and we highly recommend this tour, especially with Sam!
- muniraha7000Excellent felucca rideExcellent felucca ride with Bilal as a guide. All the main sights along the Nile were pointed out. Sunset was marvellous.
- Adventurer52359300Amazing sailing on the Nile riverWe enjoyed our felluca ride with Balil very much. He communicated well with the planning and picking us up. He made sure we were comfortable and enjoyed the ride. The sail was fantastic. Balil took great pictures of us and showed us the sites around the area. We will come back and take this tour again.
- jamesdE9452KU00Excellent tour!Excellent tour! This was a pretty comprehensive tour with well trained and knowledgeable guides. Private tours and cars everywhere. Very good.
- alluremansoor00Did not live up to any expectationsWe arrived at the boat , boarded and after approx 20 mins asked if were ready to go. We said no, we came to see the sunset on the Nile. Less than 20mins later we were heading back to the car and we were back at the hotel 1 hr from departure incl transfers. We received no refreshment and frankly were disappointed, sailing in a circle for a little over 30 mins and hurried back to the hotel. Would not recommend
- NeedsAVacation2600AVOID REFLECTIONS TRAVEL AT ALL COSTSI have traveled to over 50 countries over the past 20 years. I can say with certainty that Reflections Travel is the worst travel agency experience I have ever had. I encourage tourists to avoid this company at all costs if you would like to enjoy your vacation. I also encourage tourists to look more deeply into Reflections Travel's different tours and reviews (including those with one star) to get a more holistic view of this company and its shortcomings. To sum things up, we booked the Private Tour: 10 Days Pyramids, Nile Cruise & Hurghada by Air from Cairo in December 2022 for travel in April 2023. From the time we booked our tour to the last day of our tour, we were never given an itinerary of the 10 day tour. Instead were told that Reflections Travel was in high season, the office was closed, or they were short staffed and this is why they could not/would not provide us with this information. We were told that the tour would follow the itinerary listedTripadvisor. We had to call Tripadvisor several times to receive a minimal response from Reflections Travel. Once we were in Cairo, we were not communicated with regarding when the tour started, who was picking us up, what time we were going to be picked up, or where we were going. The onus was on us as guests to message in the Tripadvisor app or via what's app. Even with our many attempts, we were often ignored and not given a response. Reflections Travel contracts with separate freelance tour guides throughout Egypt, so we had different drivers and tour guides every day of the tour. This would have been fine, but the tour guides also had no information about what was on our agenda for the next day, so we were still left in the dark about itinerary until the last minute on a daily basis. Once we were told we were flying to Luxor and then later found out we were actually flying to Aswan. Another time, we were told our guide would be Shaimaa over what's app, we were told our guide would be Taye over the Tripadvisor app, and our actual guide that showed up was named Omar. There was complete disorganization and miscommunication or lack of communication throughout our tour. The tour was not private. It is advertised as private and we booked because we wanted a private tour. We did not get a private tour and others joined our group. The meals that were listed as included simply were not included. My mother, who I traveled with, has diabetes. More than an inconvenience, this was a health hazard when we were told we would be offered breakfast, and then we were not, and we were touring for a full day in 104 degree heat and she felt faint and ill. The sites that were visited were sometimes visited on different days, and most of the visits were not the length of duration listed on the website. Sometimes, a guide would try to fit two days of site visits into one day and every visit would be rushed and cut short. Overall, Reflections Travel was extremely disappointing. Tourism is the largest industry in Egypt. We would recommend doing your research and choosing a tour company with a large number of reviews that are all four or five stars. Avoid Reflections Travel at all costs if you would like a relaxing and enjoyable vacation. We wish we had.
- 689kelit00Fabulous day in Old Cairo!This was a great tour for our last full day in Cairo! Our driver was very skilled navigating the congestion on Cairo streets and our guide was very personable and knowledgable. We covered quite a bit of ground with multiple mosques and churches, along with the citadel. It was interesting to hear the history and see the amazing craftsmanship at each site. Thank you for a great day!
- AbhijeetGod00Great experience!Truly amazing tour on the Nile cruise and Pyramids! Sam, our Guide in Cairo was very enthusiastic and full of knowledge about the land of Pharaohs. Sam gave us an excellent tour of the pyramids, Egyptian museum and Coptic market. Aswan, Efu, Kon Ombo and Luxor heritage sites were brilliant. Through various “Guides” for these different places we experienced the Egyptian hospitality. All in all, great experience.
Buy it with
Private Overnight stay in Luxor from Cairo By Flight provided by Reflections Travel
Product Overview: Private Overnight stay in Luxor from Cairo By Flight
Number of Photos