Experience Cairo’s very best on a private, full-day tour that takes in ancient sites, artifacts, and a bustling bazaar. Ride a camel through the sand beside the soaring pyramids at Giza and go toe-to-toe with the enigmatic Sphinx. Pause for lunch before visiting the Egyptian Museum and explore the stunning collection of artifacts, mummies and royal treasures with your guide. Then continue to the Khan el Khalili bazaar to browse vibrant displays of fabrics, handicrafts, and antiques.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- private Tour
- professional driver
- Camel ride
- Bottled water & snacks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 108141P142
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Tour Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum & Bazaar & Camel Ride?
- Private Tour Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum & Bazaar & Camel Ride price starts from $34.50. Discover and book Private Tour Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum & Bazaar & Camel Ride on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum & Bazaar & Camel Ride cancellation policy?
- Private Tour Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum & Bazaar & Camel Ride cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum & Bazaar & Camel Ride on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum & Bazaar & Camel Ride?
- Private Tour Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum & Bazaar & Camel Ride is hosted by Fay Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Fay Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum & Bazaar & Camel Ride on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 108141P142
Reserve your spot
About the operator
#176 of 526 Tours & Activities in Giza
- vanessamO6681MH00NO SHOW , NO REFUND , HELPDriver and Tour guide did not show up on the day of the tour. I got ready and confirmed the meeting time the night before and I had only received minimal responses and reassurance from this Tour business. I spent $ on an unnecessary overseas call to request for assistance however nothing could be done. Thankfully I had met a different Tour guide a day before who introduced and guided me around the Cairo Tower. Ended up paying him for an impromptu Pyramids tour instead.
- Journey0190804202200ガイド現れずThe guide and driver didn’t come up and we could not get any contact all the day of the tour. We wasted all the day. I recommend NOT to join this tour. 日本語ツアーを予約しました。事前に連絡も一切なく、カイロに到着しても一切連絡がなく不安でした。当日、集合場所で1時間以上待ってもガイドさんが来ず、諦めました。 もしかしたら詐欺かもしれません。他のツアーをオススメします。
- X4144BBioannisk00A big adventure5 Stars for each: the country, the people of Egypt, each one of the Tour Guides and the drivers, each one of the program parts. We only missed the "one person behind" the program, which feels personally responsible, is available by smartphone (despite our EU sim card), knows our program in detail and informs us pro-actively and which is physically present at each one critical nodal point (buerocracy, airport etc).
- BhattiSherry00Underwhelming and dated showA rather dated show with a long storyline which does little to grab attention. The lighting and sound is sub par and the whole experience is rather underwhelming. VIP seats offer very little extra- best is to grab the first row of normal priced seats (there are about 60-70 chairs in each row, and even the normal seats have a cushion).
- mnwwarren00Great tour with a wonderful guide.Our guide was great and provided us with a comprehensive overview of some of the history at each site He was very accommodating to our schedule and went above and beyond making sure our experience was positive. Thanks for an enjoyable day!
- amandacX1652TL00My experienceTemo was amazing! I appreciated the passion and knowledge he shared! The best guide we had our entire trip.
- jessicawD4148XZ00Amazing experienceWe had a great time on this tour with our driver Mohamed and our egyptologist guide sayed. sayed for very knowledgable and happy to answer to any questions ww may had. Also he was very welcoming and an expert photographer also.
- Adamkooo00amazingThe tour guy Ali was a good with us. He explained a lot of things to us about Egypt. The cruise on the Nile was amazing and the belly dancing show and tqnura show was funny and awesome. I recommend Adel to everyone because he is an amazing
- Adamkooo00Overall great experienceBest Day tour Tour guide was very knowledgable on Egyptian history. Comfortable transportation. I recommend this company
- neomis38000A must do experience...Our guide Tamer was excellent. His english was very good, Tamer is very knowledgeable of the history of all the locations he took us to. The pyramids at all the locations were magnificent and so impressive. You leave with such respect for the ancient worlds talent. Definitely would recommend using Tamer and his company. We were so impressed with with him that we canceled our other tours and rebooked with him. We took 4 separate tours in a week and felt very secure. He was very prompt and our drivers were awesome. The traffic in Cairo is a once in a lifetime experience!!!
- 465aar_na00Excellent tourExcellent tour guide and driver! Our guide, Ahmed, did a great job of explaining all of the sites, and he was very patient and supportive of our requests. The driver also did a good job.
- Martin R00A tour full of informationThese pyramids are a must-see to fully understand ancient Egypt. Thank you, Walid, for all the information you shared with me.
- 23imedt00Great hotel.Stayed here two night before heading to Yemen. Great hotel at a great value located at the foot of pyramids. Very clean room, an amazing very helpful and kind staff. Breakfast is served between 7 & 10 eggs, fresh fruits, tea & coffee. Highly recommended.
- chicagotim6064000Great TourThe tour we took today was great. Our guide was Tamer. He was personable, knowledgeable and flexible. I enjoyed his personal stories as well. Mostafa was our driver. This man navigated the streets so well as they are crowded and often pedestrian filled. I would gladly have these 2 gentlemen take us anywhere in Egypt.
- jennifer-finn400NO ONE PICKED ME UPI booked the Sound and Light Tour. I waited over an hour in my hotel lobby and no one picked me up. This is despite confirming my trip and charging me. Im now requesting a refund and have had no response yet. It’s bad enough that I wasted a night waiting for this trip and now to have no response to my refund request is absurd. This is a poorly managed company that will confirm trips and leave you waiting.
Buy it with
Private Tour Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum & Bazaar & Camel Ride provided by Fay Tours
Product Overview: Private Tour Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum & Bazaar & Camel Ride
Number of Photos