Day 01 :
Pyramids,Sphinx, Memphis,Sakkara & Dahshur Pyramids
• Arrival to Cairo airport, our representative will meet you at the airport .
• Visit Great Pyramids (Cheops,Chephren&Mykerinos)
• Visit the Valley Temple The Place where the Priests Mummified the dead body of king Chephren owner of the second pyramid at Giza Platue Also it`s the same place where you Can have a close-up look at the Sphinx The legendary guardian that stands by the huge funeral complex with its lion body and the head of king Chephren.
• Then Sakkara tour , located only 27 km southwest away from Cairo. Visit the Step Pyramid (Built for king Zoser).
• Memphis City tour that was the ancient capital of Egypt, where the colossal statue of Ramses II and the great Alabaster Sphinx are. this City Dates back to 3100 B.C .
• Visit Dahshur Pyramids where you visit the Bent and Red Pyramid
• back to your Hotel
Meals: Complimentary Lunch at Local Restaurant
Tour to Egyptian Museum, Citadel, Bazaar & deparure
• Breakfast at the Hotel then at 8:00 am Pickup from your Hotel to Start your Full day tour visiting the Egyptian Museum of antiquities. It displays the largest and most precious items of the Egyptian art in the world. It exhibits a rare collection of over 250,000 genuine artifacts that date as far back as 5000 years, including an exclusive exhibit dedicated to the TutankhAmon - A collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry that were buried in his tomb for over 3,500 years before they were discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
• Move to Citadel of saladin Where you visit one of the most mosque in Cairo that Calls Mohamed Ali Mosque or the Alabster Mosque it`s same design of the Blue Mosque in Turky but this one is Smaller than the Blue Mosque
• Then visit Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brass ware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques etc. back to Cairo international airport
Meals : Breakfast & Lunch at Local Restaurant