Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
See the Cairo skyline after dark on a 2-hour Nile River dinner cruise, and watch belly dancers and Tanoura performers take the stage as you enjoy a full buffet dinner. This evening tour includes pickup and drop-off at Cairo hotels, and combines dining, dancing, and music for a classic night on the Nile.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Nile RiverStop: 2 hours - Admission includedBegin with pickup at your Cairo hotel, then travel to a Garden City dock to meet the river boat. Leave the shore behind as your captain steers the boat into the Nile’s current: you’ll have roughly 2-hours on the water for dinner, shows, and sightseeing. Listen to Arabic melodies as belly dancers perform a pre-dinner show, then fill your plate from an unlimited, open buffet. Choose from hot and cold menu items that include rice, pasta, chicken, fish, beef, and salads, then choose sweet treats from a spread of desserts and fresh fruit. Tanoura dancers, or dervishes, perform the second show of the evening, spinning continuously on stage to traditional Sufi music, an important part of the Egyptian religious tradition. After the show, climb onto the top deck of the ship for an open-air view of the passing shoreline, and enjoy a unique perspective on the bustling capital city. At the end of the cruise, return to shore for the trip back to your hotel, where this tour concludesRead more
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live entertainment shows
- private car
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Nile River
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Fay Tours
Excellent tour guide and driver! Our guide, Ahmed, did a great job of explaining all of the sites, and he was very …
Guide was amazing
Ali is a great guide! we had a very nice visit to pyramids and Giza and museum and old Cairo and then in the market
A tour full of information
These pyramids are a must-see to fully understand ancient Egypt. Thank you, Walid, for all the information you shar…
Stayed here two night before heading to Yemen. Great hotel at a great value located at the foot of pyramids. Very c…
The tour we took today was great. Our guide was Tamer. He was personable, knowledgeable and flexible. I enjoyed h…
NO ONE PICKED ME UP
I booked the Sound and Light Tour. I waited over an hour in my hotel lobby and no one picked me up. This is despite…
An Interesting Show
The spectacle of the Pyramids and Sphinx being lit up in color, against the dark night sky is worth seeing. We were…
Our guide gave us a lot of information, we were able to see Alexandria and the catacombs, We were driven from Cairo…
Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful Tour!
We absolutely loved our Giza Pyramid and Camel Ride Tour with Ahmed and driver Mohsen. The two of them are a dynam…
Sunset Camel Ride
The camel ride and sunset view was great. The gentleman who escorted me on the camel to the overlook in the desert …
Excellent tour by excellent company
We had an excellent time in Egypt, on a two week tour organized with Memphis Tours. Our day in Giza was a wonderful…
Giza Pyramids, Memphis and Sakkara Tour 9th Aug 2019
This was our second excursion with Memphis Tours while in Egypt. We had the same staff members as we had on the 7t…
Fantastic tour with knowledgeable guide
We did this tour with Kadria Saad and it was one of the best tours of our entire Egypt trip. Kadria was an excellen…
Solo tour of Pyramids/Museum//Bazaar/Lunch by an excellent guide TAREK TITO. His knowledge was limitless and interestin.
The tour was conducted by a fabulous guide in TAREK TITO. His knowledge was limitless and and oh so interesting. Hi…
The view of the pyramids at night is a must see! The story told made us feel as if we was back in ancient time and …
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,663 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 2,569 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Enjoy the Nile Dinner Trip in Cairo
What time does Enjoy the Nile Dinner Trip in Cairo start?
Enjoy the Nile Dinner Trip in Cairo will start at 6:30 PM. Discover and book Enjoy the Nile Dinner Trip in Cairo on Tripadvisor
How much is Enjoy the Nile Dinner Trip in Cairo?
Enjoy the Nile Dinner Trip in Cairo price starts from $45.00. Discover and book Enjoy the Nile Dinner Trip in Cairo on Tripadvisor
What is the Enjoy the Nile Dinner Trip in Cairo cancellation policy?
Enjoy the Nile Dinner Trip in Cairo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Enjoy the Nile Dinner Trip in Cairo on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Enjoy the Nile Dinner Trip in Cairo?
Enjoy the Nile Dinner Trip in Cairo is hosted by Fay Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Fay Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Enjoy the Nile Dinner Trip in Cairo on Tripadvisor