You’re flying in, then flying out with only one full day to take in the area. No worries! We’ve got you covered! Crammed into your one day, we hit all the Instagrammy worthy highlights of Cairo! Get your cram on and discover Cairo’s best! - See the pyramids of Giza and meet the Sphinx - Lunch at local restaurant - Tour the Egyptian Antiquities Museum - Make a journey through time in Old Cairo's Khan El Khalili Bazaar (score your souvenirs here) - Private air-conditioned transportation to/from airport with wifi - Egyptologist guide/driver - Bottled water You'll be picked up from the airport to start the day with a visit to the pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx and the Valley Temple. Next we will 'eat like an Egyptian' at a local restaurant before going to the Egyptian Antiquities Museum, home to over 250,000 genuine artifacts. Then off to Old Cairo's Khan El Khalili bazaar to source out unique gifts before taking you back to the airport in time for your departure.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Arabic, Russian, Japanese, English, Chinese, Spanish
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Vegetarian options available
- Bottled water
- Egyptologist guide/driver
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- ALL drinks at lunch are not included
- Optional tours and museum permits (camera/video)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up guest from anywhere they want to and Cairo International Airport and all port and station and hotels
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Sphinx international airport, 4V5Q+583, ابوغالب ،, إمبابة، Al Giza Desert, Giza Governorate, Egypt
- Alexandria port, 5R3V+MX5, Al Meks, Dekhela, Alexandria Governorate 5312785, Egypt
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103275P31
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with The Cairo Cram - Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx , Museum & bazar Layover Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book The Cairo Cram - Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx , Museum & bazar Layover Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is The Cairo Cram - Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx , Museum & bazar Layover Tour?
- The Cairo Cram - Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx , Museum & bazar Layover Tour price starts from $184.62. Discover and book The Cairo Cram - Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx , Museum & bazar Layover Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the The Cairo Cram - Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx , Museum & bazar Layover Tour cancellation policy?
- The Cairo Cram - Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx , Museum & bazar Layover Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The Cairo Cram - Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx , Museum & bazar Layover Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides The Cairo Cram - Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx , Museum & bazar Layover Tour?
- The Cairo Cram - Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx , Museum & bazar Layover Tour is hosted by Authentic Egypt & Pyramid Immersion Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Authentic Egypt & Pyramid Immersion Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Cairo Cram - Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx , Museum & bazar Layover Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103275P31
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Pyramids of GizaStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2The Museum of Egyptian AntiquitiesStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Khan Al-KhaliliStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Authentic Egypt & Pyramid Immersion Tours
Joined in August 2018
#110 of 525 Tours & Activities in Giza
- rachelbE4733HH00Horse abuseThe most disgusting abuse of horses I've ever seen in my life. All this tourist trade and can't afford basic food and care. Was traumatising
- shaunab76100The GEM Museum CairoI was fortunate to tour the GEM Museum with a wonderful guide Reham and driver Mustaff. Reham was an excellent guide. She was very friendly and had excellent knowledge of the museum. She took many beautiful pictures that will be treasured memories. Such an amazing complex that Egypt can be very proud of. Mustaff manoeuvred through the Cairo traffic extremely well. Thank you Reham and Mustaff. You made this memorable experience a complete pleasure.
- Tarek A00Easy One hour ride to city centre and half an hour to the PyramidsThe airport is quite new and modern airport. Book your transfer direct with Uber or using other apps. Avoid taxis or other outside the airport as it was ver expensive. Negotiate before riding. Usually they will ask for 850 Egyptian pound or 40-50 sterling or dollars. The real ride costs is less than 350 Egyptian pound or £10 or maximum $20. Egyptians prefers Dollars and when they told you any price it is usually in Dollars; most of them unaware about other currencies even £ or €; do be carefully when you do the calculations and use dollars rather than your own currencies
- 47nickyk00Amazing horse riding tour!Ahmed was fantastic! I felt really safe with him as a solo female traveller. He really looked after me and was very respectful and went out of his way to help me throughout my stay in Cairo. Very great Egyptian hospitality! The horse ride was definitely the highlight for my time in Cairo. Riding with the pyramids as your backdrop during sunset is unlike anything iv ever experienced! Highly recommend Ahmed and this tour!
- rmb3200Fascinating tour of ancient Egyptian artifacts and symbolismMy guide's name was Hany and he was excellent! He picked me up via taxi from from my hotel and when we got to the museum he first explained the exterior design. Then we went in and Hany started with the earliest history and we worked our way to the later history and Tutankhamun. His knowledge was vast and he was really friendly. He was happy to answer my relentless questions so hats off for that! I learned a lot, mainly the crucial role that symbolism played in ancient Egypt. After the museum we went to a papyrus shop where I saw how the papyrus plant gets turned into durable scrolls and was given the chance to buy anything that might catch my eye, but I decided not to. Then Hany dropped me back off at the hotel. All in all: very enlightening, lots to take photos of and a good day out.
- aserpacastillo00Trusty transportation with local guide in Cairo and GizaAmazing customized transport service in great price with a local guide in English. Avoid worries and let Authentic Egypt tour to move you in Cairo and Giza. Expert guide Ehab will kindly explain historical places during the ride. Local guide and friendly environment.
- aserpacastillo00Amazing sunset experience in pyramids of GizaIf you are planning a trip to Cairo and Giza, I highly recommend to book your activities with Authentic Egypt tours. Ahmed will arrange everything for you. No hidden charges and a friendly local environment. Ahmed and Ehab will do the best to make your experience unique and comfortable. Really I feel in good hands during the horse ride in the sunset close to pyramids. My flight arrived late but they managed to make a great experience and enjoy this beautiful moment. Thanks once again Ahmed and Ehab for your respectful and friendly attention.
- MadanGopalM00Iconic Museum.I was staying in a hotel near Tahrir Square and could walk to the iconic Egyptian Museum and spend almost half a day. The museum contains a rare and unique collection of ancient Egyptian artefacts, relics, treasures from great Pyramids, jewellery, mummies, historical items and classical symbols. There is admission ticket. Signages are excellent and informative. There is also a shop at exit point selling authentic souvenirs, books, mementos and many items to cherish the memories of the great and ancient Egyptian civilization. It's better to visit early in the morning to avoid crowds.
- Rachel C00Unforgettable ride through the desert!Unforgettable! My daughter and I rode Arabian horses at Sunset to watch the desert sky change colors. It was magical! Thank you Ahmed for helping arrange the rides at your stable and all of your fabulous recommendations to other amazing sights and experiences.
- Rachel C00Safe and Comfortable! From 🇺🇸 to 🇪🇬Safe and Comfortable rides! I utilized this service for myself and my daughter to travel around seeing sights and shopping. While it's a little more than Uber you can be sure you have a driver stay with you the entire day. If you're a tourist from USA (like us) you don't have to worry about loosing cell service or lack of wifi access to call a ride. They sit and wait while you shop, eat, explore. Great recommendations from the owner via whatsapp for many other activities and places to eat. A wonderful experience. Thank you for making me and my daughter's vacation a stress-free and unforgettable experience! I hope to return some day soon!
- 112dedaa00Beautiful experience 😍It was really beautiful experience we saw a lot of fishes deep in red sea we really enjoyed being underwater submarine in beautiful sea in sharm elsheikh
- SiderisAlexandros00The shows and the food were absolutely perfectThe shows and the food were absolutely perfect, the guide guy was really helpful and funny and the people were in a perfect mood
- HEC11200Disappointed and waste of holiday time spentThis is not worth the money at all £80 for 2 people if booked from the hotel and more if you book before hand. The fish seem hard to see and not very close up. They put some food out to try and get tbem nearer. With rip off sellers pushing from the start £5 for picture details of fish. You are only actually in tbe bottom viewing for 30-45 mins, not 2hrs as advertised . Money is far better spent on buying a snorkel yourself or hiring one for £5 and if you can’t swim hire a life jacket for £5 . Waste of a day spent on this trip. When many other better trips can be done. I would not recommend this trip.
- Genovese8700Great Food and Personal Touch!Had a great experience with Ahmed learning how to cook some traditional Egyptian food! I spent two days with him. The first was riding horses / camels and the second cooking some delicious meals. He is a great guy to book with and has a wonderful family. Thank you again for the wonderful experience
- Genovese8700Great Experience Riding Near PyramidsHad a great time riding an Arabian though the desert beyond the pyramids! I am glad I booked with Ahmed. Many of the horses being ridden were not in great shape. The stable we went to for the horse was a breeding farm that also trained dressage. My horse was healthy and well trained. I will definitely go for another ride next time I am in Cairo!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Sep 2021 • Couples
It was the best day of my holiday in Egypt. Mr.Hany Brish was my guide. His knowlege and kindness enriched my expirience on these unbelivable places. It was clear that he loves his job and his knowlege is very wide over all fields of education. I felt very safe and welcome with that man. I will recomend Mr.Hany Brish to all my friends and colleagues who want to learn something and enjoy at the same time.
Written October 6, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
The Cairo Cram - Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx , Museum & bazar Layover Tour provided by Authentic Egypt & Pyramid Immersion Tours
Product Overview: The Cairo Cram - Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx , Museum & bazar Layover Tour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos