Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- it's more than magnificent 12 hours trip get ready to explore the old secret of Egyptز - Enjoy The Art of Civilization in the house of Antique the Egyptian Museum and more than 250,000 antique pieces. - take ride in Tahrir Square - Drive to visit the pyramids of Giza one of the Seven Wonders of the World . - know how to manufacture the perfume, papyrus and explore the Magic of East it,s Chance to buy souvenirs -Learn and test how to Cook your Lunch with Middle Class Egyptian family 'host - In Evening Enjoy the event with Nile Pharaoh floating restaurant show for 3 hours ride on the Nile included open buffet - Belly dance- tanura -music band .
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1CairoStop: 15 minutesit's more than magnificent 12 hours trip get ready to explore the old secret the secret of Egypt . Pick up from your hotel at 9am start to visit Egyptian museum Drive to Egyptian museum Located at Al-Tahrir square in the heart of Cairo. It is the largest of Egyptian antiquities museums all over the world. It allows the visitor to become acquainted with the antiquities of Egypt's Pharaonic periods. It houses around 250,000 antique pieces covering the whole history of ancient Egypt, which extends over the past live thousand years. The exhibits of this museum arc famous for their historical and artistic value. The most famous and exciting in this museum is the magnificent collection of " Tut Ankh Amun ". There also stands a statue of Akhcna;on, the father of monotheism and another of NefertitL his wife. take ride around the Tahrir square see - feel and touch the Spirit of revolution With a description of the causes and events of the Egyptian revolution. Pick up from your hotel at 9am start to visit the - Pyramids of Giza On the West Bank of the Nile facing Cairo and on top of Giza plateau rise the three Pyramids erected by Cheops, Chepren and .Vlycerinus, guarded by the mysterious Sphinx, which is a mythical statue with the body of a lion and a human head. The three Pyramids and the Sphinx are considered one of the Seven Wonders of the World and the most important tourist site in Fgypt. The Great pyramid, built by King Cheops (IV Dynasty), circa 2690 BO. The pyramid covers an area of 13 acres. Its height, originally 146 meters, has now become 137 meters after the erosion of its summit. The Total Volume of its stones amounts to 2.5 million cubic meters. The ancient Egyptian's aim in building the pyramids was that they should serve as sepulchers for their Pharaohs to preserve their bodies, for they believed in resurrection and immortality. Close to the eastern ilank of the pyramid of Cheops lie three small pyramids dedicated cither to his wives or family member. King Chefren, the son of Cheops. built the second pyramid. Its height reaches 136 meters. At the base, it measures 215.5 msAquare. Its interior is simple, with two entrances on the north side. It had an exterior covering of fine-grain limestone. Now, only a small part of this covering remains. The third pyramid was built in the reign of "Menkaura" theson of Chefren; its height is 62 meters. The lower wall of this pyramid is encased in a laycrof granite Visit the factory of perfume, papyrus and know how to manufacture and explore the Magic of East it,s chance to buy souvenir Your Lunch drive to the host by an Egyptian Middle Class faimly'host,Arrive to The Family house, meet and welcome drink. then start know how to cook. Your Lunch With the family. then afternoon tea/coffee with the family,,, general talks, during the Lunch back to hotel for some rest In Evening with Nile Pharaoh show for 3 hours ride on the nile enjoy The floating restaurant open beffet - Belly dance- tanora -Eastern and Western Music Back to hotel with best memory.Read more
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food tasting
- Buffet lunch
- Buffet dinner
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Private Expense
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of ( 2 Person ) XX people per booking is required
- A maximum of ( 15 pax ) XX people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 10–12 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from $60.20* $86.00
Popular: Booked by 2,587 travelers!
from $79.19* $89.99
Popular: Booked by 3,002 travelers!
from $60.50* $86.43
Popular: Booked by 166 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 1,263 travelers!
from $47.25* $50.00
Popular: Booked by 121 travelers!
from $13.40* $14.29
Popular: Booked by 153 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Day In Egypt
What time does Day In Egypt start?
Day In Egypt will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Day In Egypt on Tripadvisor
How much is Day In Egypt?
Day In Egypt price starts from $166.50. Discover and book Day In Egypt on Tripadvisor
What is the Day In Egypt cancellation policy?
Day In Egypt cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day In Egypt on Tripadvisor