This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Explore the Beauty of old Cairo and splendors of Amman, Start in Cairo to see the Giza Pyramids, and Islamic Cairo. Travel south for a 4-day Nile cruise in Luxor and Aswan,take 2-days free tours in Cairo before traveling to Amman to relax and explore its beauty, End the trip with three days in Jordan to see the legendary “rose-red city” of Petra, the Wadi Rum and many more to see. Day 1: Arrival Cairo – Welcome to land of the Pharaoh’s Your tour manager will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport and then he will escort you to the hotel by an air-conditioned coach. At hotel the tour manager will assist with a smooth check-in and review your holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour. Overnight in Cairo.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- All transfers to/from airport & hotel by an air-conditioned coach
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Cairo including daily breakfast
- Accommodation for 4 nights on 05 star Superior Nile Cruise on full board
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Amman including breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night in Petra including breakfast
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo sharing Sun Pyramids Tours group
- All sightseeing tours on the cruise sharing Sun Pyramids Tours group
- English-speaking tour guide during your trips
- Local English speaking spot guide in Petra (about 2-3 hours)
- Jeep tour in Wadi Rum for about 2 hours.
- Meals at hotel, Nile cruise and during your tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Bottled water during the trip
- Portage when needed
- All service charges and taxes
- International Airfare
- Cairo / Amman flight
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Optional Tours
- Personal spendings
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Sun Pyramids tours Luxor
My dream vacation in Egypt
We spent 5 days in Egypt and it was the best trip of my life so far. Started off at Luxor and we were warmly welcom…
Memorable trip to Egypt
We spent our time in egypt by visiting Aswan, Luxor and Cairo. We only spent a day in Luxor, eventhough it was only…
Amazing and highly recommended Nile cruise with beautiful ship and great staff.
This is the third time I take this amazing cruise ship, I never get enough of it, it is spacious, beautiful, nicely…
TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE MS TUYA and EMECO TRAVEL
We booked the trip months in advance- we looked forward to visiting the temples and ancient sites we have been rese…
A beautifully nostalgic ship
My husband and I sailed on the Prince Abbas from Abu Simbel, a few days before Christmas. We practically had the sh…
Now I can never go back home!
This was heaven on the Nile. It was truly home upgraded with 7-star hotel treatment. The staff go beyond being frie…
Nice Trip !
The St George has been recently refurbished....like 6 months ago. The crew was very nice , the food good, and the r…
Well worth the money
On our trip, we had only 1 night available to see the light show. Always remembered it from the 1977 James Bond mov…
Professional, Elegant, quaint and relaxing
I absolutely loved my time aboard the Nastalgic Mayfair Nile 5 Day Cruise! The food was impeccable! Very well pre…
Best tour we had in Egypt
Our tour guide Wael was knowledgeable, friendly and he took time to explain to us at each place we visited. Love th…
Great tour agency
Great tour agency, warm welcome and take care like family. We requested to pick up at port ghalib marina to Luxor …
Royal Lily owner cancelled our booking 5 days before boarding.
Amongst so many Nile cruise ships to choose from, we decided on the Royal Lily. We really looked forward to our tr…
- Khan Al-Khalili
- Duration: 12 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, Chinese, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 3,108 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 1,343 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 199 travelers!