This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Travel to Egypt during Easter 2020 and visit Giza Pyramid and the Egyptian Museumthen cruise the Nile in style and explore the charming tourist attractions in Luxor and Aswan including a sleeper train experience.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports.
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Cairo including bed and breakfast.
- Accommodation for 3 nights on a 5 star superior Nile cruise on full board.
- Accommodation for 2 nights on sleeper train for on half board basis
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo are private guided tours.
- All sightseeing tours on the cruise sharing Sun Pyramids Tours group.
- Meals in the hotel, cruise and during tours as mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Bottled water during your trip
- Portage when needed
- All service charges and taxes.
- Note: Sleeper trains are designed and equipped according to a satisfactory standard and quality that was set up by the Egyptian Railway Authority. Sleeper train takes about 14 hours from Cairo to Aswan and about 11 hours from Luxor to Cairo. However, we recommend using domestic flights with supplement US$ 135 per person instead of spending time in sleeper trains.
- International Airfare.
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Any optional tours.
- Personal spendings.
- PS: In Case you would like to upgrade to a domestic flight instead of the train, so a supplement of USD 125 per person would apply on the below prices.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Sun Pyramids Tours Cairo
Long day but worth the trip
We left our Hotel at 5am, it is a 6 hour trip over to Luxor and 6 hours to return. However, the day we had was amaz…
Temples on the Nile!
We visited these smaller but exquisite temples as part of our cruise up the Nile. Edfu is dedicated to Horus with s…
10 Day Private Tour to India
Incredible India Tour with Sisters to Taj Mahal, Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Judhpur, Udaipur - Yassmin arranged a fantast…
Private Day Tour to Islamic and Christian Cairo
excellent job done by our english tour guide Mahmoud Emam and safe driving by our driver sorry forgot his name.. ve…
Nice, easy and a friendly tour. Visit all the places we wanted to go. Will come back again to visit soon.
Pyramids, Egyptian museums and Alexandria
We booked 3 separate tours for each day and Mohammed Fayed is the tour guide with young Mahmood “Huda” as the drive…
Enjoyed my honeymoon!
Sun Pyramid Tours made it easy to enjoy my honeymoon! Yasmin planned out the perfect week and was very nice. Eman w…
Wonderful amazing tour by Mohamed Alfayed
I’ve been a lot of places in the world and done a lot of excursions and activities but this experience was breathta…
Mohamed was awesome!He's knowledgeable of Eygpt Rich history!I would give him 20 Stars.Thanks Daniel
Awesome tour and Guide
Mohamed Alfayed was awesome. I usually never use tour guides when traveling the world but I only had two days in Ca…
Dreadful tour company best avoided.
We were picked up on time by the guide and driver in a nice car. This is where it goes down hill, it takes 8.5hrs o…
Imam the Great
All nerves of traveling to Egypt quickly vanished after a short time with our fantastic tour guide crew. Imam, our …
We loved our stay on this cruise. The ship was nice enough, the staff was fantastic!, and the food was soooooo good…
Imam was nice and save person, he was made me and children feel save and welcome, he really is helped us in the air…
First time at Egypt
Imam was very attentive and cordial when he received us when he arrived in Cairo, he showed us hospitality and made…
- Sun Pyramids Tours Cairo
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, Chinese, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
from $60.50* $86.43
Popular: Booked by 166 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 2,999 travelers!
from $13.40* $14.29
Popular: Booked by 149 travelers!