Private pyramids of Giza day tour
Cheops Chephren Micronos, Giza huge majestic pyramid where you can find the pharaonic engineering. Visit the last surviving monument of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World and check it off your travel bucket list
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Arabic, Russian, Chinese, English, French
What's not included
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fee
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
- Giza District, Giza Governorate, Egypt
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 102867P2
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private pyramids of Giza day tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private pyramids of Giza day tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private pyramids of Giza day tour?
- Private pyramids of Giza day tour price starts from $34.00. Discover and book Private pyramids of Giza day tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private pyramids of Giza day tour cancellation policy?
- Private pyramids of Giza day tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private pyramids of Giza day tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private pyramids of Giza day tour?
- Private pyramids of Giza day tour is hosted by ToBadaa. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact ToBadaa on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private pyramids of Giza day tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 102867P2
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Pyramids of GizaStop: 5 hours - Admission includedVisit the huge pyramids of the pharaonic empireRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
We could not see either the Mosque of Amr ibn al-As or the Ben Ezra Synagogue, our guide informed us the synagogue …
Wonderful trip to Alexandria with Rasha!!!
I had a wonderful and very educational trip to Alexandria with the wonderful Rasha and Karim. Rasha was extremely p…
Historic Churches Cairo
Old churches and historic area. Guide was very helpful and knowledgeable. Nader was great! Architecture is so int…
Incredible organization. Amazing atmosphere, very good food and a lot of beautiful memories. Highly recommended!
A dream come true - especially recommended for solo female travelers!
My trip with ToBaDaa was amazing. I had a very kind and competent guide, a real Nubian and Egyptologist who could r…
I have booked with New generation tours and it was an amazing experience during my quik stay! Highly recommended.
Abu Simbel Day trip
The airport pick up and return to my hotel was very friendly. I even booked another tour with driver who was knowle…
Safe for solo female
Felt very safe on this tour. The guide drove us around in what appeared to be a personal vehicle, very worn, but to…
Very reliable airport transfer at reasonable price and with tourist guidance on the way as an added value. Punctual…
Best guide in town
They took me from the hotel to the museum and spent a wonderful day at the pyramids .. had a wonderful experience V…
Best guide in town
Excellent organiser and very documented guide, Mohamed is able to accompany in both old and modern society of Cairo…
mohamed is a very good company and he speak french fluently. we visited the museum and sakkara pyramids and mesuem