Enjoy this Cairo City Break for 5 days in Cairo Egypt, a fantastic weekend holiday to Cairo ancient and modern sites like the great Pyramids, Coptic and Islamic Cairo, Egyptian Museum with great shopping tours through Cairo famous Khan El Khalili bazaars.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 5 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Norwegian, German, Swedish, Russian, Korean, Portuguese, English, Italian, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Danish, Dutch
What's not included
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation in Cairo for 4 nights including bed and breakfast
- All sightseeing tours are strictly private tours
- Meals as indicated in the above itinerary
- Bottled water during the trips
- All service charges and taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Mosque of Muhammad Ali
- Entry/Admission - Coptic Cairo
- Entry/Admission - Khan Al-Khalili
- Entry/Admission - Fort Qaitbey
- Entry/Admission - Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- at Cairo International Airport
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72617P495
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Package 5 Day: Cairo Short Break?
- How much is Package 5 Day: Cairo Short Break?
- Package 5 Day: Cairo Short Break price starts from $1,161.00. Discover and book Package 5 Day: Cairo Short Break on Tripadvisor
- What is the Package 5 Day: Cairo Short Break cancellation policy?
- Package 5 Day: Cairo Short Break cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Package 5 Day: Cairo Short Break on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Package 5 Day: Cairo Short Break?
- Package 5 Day: Cairo Short Break is hosted by Sun Pyramids Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sun Pyramids Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Package 5 Day: Cairo Short Break on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72617P495
Reserve your spot
Optional Tour to Alexandria
About the operator
Sun Pyramids Tours
Joined in April 2018
#335 of 1,487 Tours & Activities in Cairo
- marcih55300The perfect day around CairoWe arranged a private tour with a group of 7 friends. Our guide was Mahmoud Emam. He was FANTASTIC . He picked us up from our hotel, the Ramses Hilton ( NEVER STAY AT THIS HILTON. NEVER ). We were scheduled to be picked up at 0730. He arrived early and helped us check out and leave our luggage with the concierge desk. . The driver ( Vin Diesel 😂) was waiting for us in an air conditioned van. We all headed out on time at 0730 and drove to the Giza Pyramids, we also visited the sphinx and 6 of us rode camels in the desert behind the pyramids. WOW. Mahmoud knew everyone and guided us to the healthy camels with owners who didn’t haggle with us and try to make us pay them to dismount. That’s a thing. AMAZING morning. Them off to the Step pyramids in Saqqara. AMAZING again. Sometimes these adjectives are needed and accurate. We then had an authentic Egyptian lunch. We learned about Egyptian cotton and then visited the New Museum with the mummified bodies of the royalty from the Valley of the Kings in Luxor. We had just visited there so that was the perfect tie in. Now we are dusty but happy and Mahmoud and Vin Diesel drove us to our airport hotel Le Meridian. It’s a 10/10. Always stay here the night before your flight or if you arrive late at night. I highly recommend Mahmoud Emam. He was knowledgeable, funny, transparent and knew everyone. We were safe and happy. Thanks for the perfect day!
- royad202300Cairo tourvery professional and knowledgeable tour guide Mahmoud Emam he also gave out tours of Pyramids and Alexandria in another 2 days
- sarahfW6431OI00Terrible (scam)Do not come! Sound levels are extreme and can damage hearing. Asked them to turn it down twice they did not comply. Food isn’t very good. Overpriced
- MariaP1066700Excellent experienceBeautiful experience . The boat was so pretty, the food delicious and the performers amazing. We truly enjoyed it. I wished it lasted longer to enjoy more the view as during the whole cruise we were amazed by the performers without really looking outside. I do recommed this experience
- Lovingtravellingin00A good experience in Cairo but guide services to improveWe arrived in Cairo having spent great six days in Luxor guided by the Luxor Sun Pyramids team Picked up on time by a charming young man who provided useful explanations about Cairo and offered options for the following 48 hrs. Praise our driver who managed really well the incredibly chaotic Cairo traffic including Giza site at rush hour full of buses, cars, camels, dogs. A real pro. We enjoyed Giza site and Egyptian Museum. We declined the visit to the aromas factory . We had been taken to an alabaster " factory " in Luxor which we did not enjoy as not planned to start with and not adding at all to the Valley of the Kings's programme. Our children adored the camel ride On the way from Giza to the Museum , we were not given explanations about the itinerary or the places we were passing by in our first visit to Cairo, the guide focusing on his cell phone. Once at the Museum, after max 45' explaining the Museum "highlights" we were left to wander around the museum on our own while our guide sat at the cafe. Lunch took place in a pretty touristy place with OK food. No explanation about where we were, let alone lunch all together. In Luxor we always lunched with the guide and enjoyed the conversation exchanges. At 15:00 the guide dropped off the van near his home and left the non -English speaker driver to take us back to our hotel. Compared to the great guiding services we enjoyed in Luxor, experience in Cairo felt average, no more than 3 rating. The other services bring it to 4
- Laynette100Best Travel agencyFabulous company! Trustworthy and dependable even in the middle of the night. I was worried to travel to Egypt but Sun pyramid Tours made me feel welcome and safe. They picked us up at the airport at 1am, did currency exchange for us, took us 30 min to Giza to our hotel, arranged 3 tours for us (all huge and AMAZING) we had the best tour guide that went out of his way to make sure we had a good experience. (Muhammad) you cannot go wrong with them. The also picked us up in Giza at 4am and got us to the airport on time. You will be happy you booked them. Also did tons of pictures of us and trick photography! Just the best!
- cn76400Friendly & courteousAirport rep. guidance just off the airline was a need! Our pkg included this service. Airport shuttle service from & to the airport was friendly! Guide, Kareem, stayed with us until hotel checkin. He took interest in our family & made us feel welcome while visiting a different country. Sun Pyramids is a great company to add for assistance & tours. You won't be disappointed!
- lairdale100Great experience visiting the pyramidsMahmoud Emam was a wonderful guide, very friendly and knowledgeable. He led us on a great experience to the pyramids, while still giving us space and time to explore on our own. Great pickup from hotel, and strongly recommend adding on the camel ride as well.
- U29SRdavidc00Great GuideThis was fantastic! The tour was wonderful, I especially enjoyed the felucca ride. Mohamed was a wonderful tour guide, very friendly, went at a good pace and didn’t rush us, and was very knowledgeable. The driver was very good as well.
- tylerchr00Well-paced and easygoing tour of Cairo sitesOur tour with Mohamed was delightful. He’s very knowledgeable about the sites we visited with him, and he worked with us early in the tour to rearrange our visits to better suit our schedule and the weather. Mohamed seemed to know interesting minor facts about each site and made sure to point out pieces of history we otherwise might have missed. He was easygoing and the tour well paced. Well recommended for any Cairo visitor.
- tashiye00A Day In GizaMy husband and I travelled to Egypt and only had one day to explore Giza, due to our tight schedule. We landed in Cairo late at night ans stayed overnight at an airport hotel. The next morning, while at breakfast, our kind guide Medhat walked up to us with a “Sun Pyramid Tour” sign and we began our tour promptly. We were picked up in a very nice, clean and air conditioned van. Medhat and our driver Mohammed were both very kind and professional. My husband and I felt very safe with Mohammed as our driver as he navigated the busy streets of Cairo and Giza. Our first stop was at the Pyramid Complex, Medhat got us the tickets and walked us around the whole complex, while teaching us about the ancient Egyptian history and showing us the best photo spots. He was our guide and also acted as our photographer :) Medhat even asked us to give him our camera so he can just kick away as we explored the sights, which was greatly appreciated. Then tour also included a camel ride, which we reaaaally enjoyed because our camel guide was hilarious and took the most amazing pictures of us. After spending around 1.5 at the pyramids, we got back in the car and were taken to an essence/perfume shop. It was fine, we ended up buying a tiny bottle even though the owner clearly would have liked us to buy more. Then (at this point we were already pretty tired) we were taken to a Papyrus shop. Once again, the owners were trying to get us to buy lots of things, which we didn’t. We only bought one souvenir. Then we told our guide that we’d really like to be taken back to our hotel because at that point we were really really tired. Medhat said that there would only be a couple more stops (it seemed like he really felt bad for us being so tired but he was probably ordered to take us to all of the spots by the tour company. These companies all work with different shops who expect them to bring tourists to them and then they all get a commission. So then we got back in the car and Mohammed drove us through the insanely busy and chaotic streets of Giza. We then made a stop at a local restaurant and had some great local food (which was included in the price). Medhat even offered to get us more food but we were both really full :) so we politely declined. The food was amazing, it was an vegetarian dish made with lentils, chickpeas, rice, pasta and harissa. And we also had some sweet rice with cinnamon as dessert. Of course, after we ate, we felt even more tired. So when were taken to a fabric store, we literally just got out of the car, walked around and the store, said no thank you and walked back. At that point we were really over it. Last stop was a jewelry store and then we were finally taken to our hotel Mena House, which was back at the Pyramids. I was really happy with Medhat as our guide and Mohammed as our driver and I would suggest the tour to anyone. Just be aware that those stops at the shops are mandatory, even though they don’t make them seem as there since there aren’t mentioned during the booking process. That’s why I’m giving them 4 instead of 5 stars! But, like I previously, I can’t fault Medhat or Mohammed for that, since I’m sure that’s what they’re told to do! With that being said, I’ll definitely book Sun Pyramid Tours again for our next trip to Egypt.
- rukshan8900Personalized tour!Very professional! Unique experience carried out in a very comfortable manner. We loved every moment of it! Definitely recommended!
- Flea051200Nile cruise the bestMustafa was our guide and he was great. We had a wonderful time and the cruise was outstanding! I will let all my friends and family know this is one activity that can not be missed!
- Ekamal100Fascinating tour of the Giza pyramids, Saqqara, Dashur, and Memphis.Our guide (Mr. Yasser) and our chauffeur (Mr. Abdur Rahim) were excellent, polite, and knowledgeable. Our pickups were on time for both tours, and they customized the tour to what we were interested in.
- 689hugoc00Great Day in Cairo and Cruise with AhmedThanks To Ahmed Yassin we have spent a really good day in Cairo ! We could visit everything and Ahmed explained a lot of very interesting informations about the monuments. The journey was really good, thé driver was perfect, we ate Well and could shop in some interesting museums. We recommand you Ahmed and assure you you will have a fantastic Time !
Buy it with
Package 5 Day: Cairo Short Break provided by Sun Pyramids Tours
Product Overview: Package 5 Day: Cairo Short Break
Number of Photos