Enjoy a private tour to explore The Giza pyramids, Sphinx, Valley Temple, Egyptian Museum, Old, Middle and New kingdoms Tutankhamen's Treasury. Visit the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx face of king and body of lion. Then you will move on to tour the Egyptian Museum. The Egyptian museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world and collection of old, middle and new kingdom. with a trip to Cairo’s markets to pick up papyrus, silver, and perfume as souvenirs.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour (Not joined by other travelers)
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry Fees (Optional)
- Guide (Optional)
- Any optional tours such as Entry inside any of the Pyramids
- Lunch (Optional)
- Entry/Admission - Great Pyramid of Cheops (Khufu)
- Entry/Admission - Khafre's Pyramid
- Entry/Admission - Menkaure Pyramid
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from any hotel in Cairo or Giza Additional charge $20 Airport hotels , 6th Oct and new settlement
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 100803P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking, please refer to voucher for further details
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 8-Hours private Tour Giza Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum?
- How much is 8-Hours private Tour Giza Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum?
- 8-Hours private Tour Giza Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum price starts from $22.00. Discover and book 8-Hours private Tour Giza Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum on Tripadvisor
- What is the 8-Hours private Tour Giza Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum cancellation policy?
- 8-Hours private Tour Giza Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 8-Hours private Tour Giza Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 8-Hours private Tour Giza Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum?
- 8-Hours private Tour Giza Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum is hosted by Magic Cairo Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Magic Cairo Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 8-Hours private Tour Giza Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 100803P1
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Pyramids of GizaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Great Pyramid of Cheops (Khufu)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Khafre's PyramidStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Menkaure PyramidStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Great SphinxStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6The Museum of Egyptian AntiquitiesStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Magic Cairo Tours
Joined in October 2018
#122 of 648 Outdoor Activities in Cairo
- Yossi M00Incredible experience!Bisho was an incredibly helpful and informative guide that provided 5 star service and shared his vast knowledge of the history of the pyramids. He also provided an amazing experience camel riding along the pyramids to the sphinx. I would definitely recommend using his services!
- LynetteMichelleR00Nile cruise- amazingMarcel was an incredible tour guide. She was so friendly, helpful and informative! She gave us a great cruise on the Nile and took us to additional places that made our time simply amazing! I would definitely book a tour with her again!
- lawsons80900Over-the-Top experience!Marcel was the absolute best!! She was so kind and friendly. She took us to additional places that made our already perfect experience over-the-top! I highly recommend this tour. It was incredible. Thank you Marcel and we look forward to staying in touch with you!!
- SAlamholiday00Great day trip of AlexandriaThank you for a great day trip of Alexandria from Cairo . Our tour guide Bishu looked after us all very well and was well informed on Egyptian history . He showed us all the main sites including the Catacoombs , citadel of Qait bay, old Coptic church and library . It was a fun day out in Alexandria and would recommend this trip to others .
- anthonyrI8765SA00One of the Best Days of My LifeBishoy is the eighth wonder of the world. His love for the job and the people he serves were on full display. I expected an experience, but Bijoy provided an epoch of my life that I will never forget and it's safe to say that I can't wait to go on another adventure with him in the future. He was knowledgeable, serviceable, and has the best sense of humor to boot.
- JessicaD590700Perfect Day in CairoOur day with Bishoy and Abraheim was one for the memory books. We were picked up at the airport and transported safely in a nice vehicle to Giza where we enjoyed pyramids, camel ride, and the sphinx. Bishoy is extremely knowledgeable and takes wonderful photos for his clients. He then recommended the Egyptian Museum and Fallouka ride on the Nile. I would recommend this trip to anyone looking for a reliable and relaxing tour while in Cairo.
- manbirs3000Fair - equivalent to a car rental.Booked a tour to the Pyramids, Memphis and Dahshur. Guide was modestly knowledgeable, but after I explained that I was not into shopping at the cultural Gift stops, was not too interested in sharing details of the sites we visited. Overall impression: would not use their services again.
- Voyage6768337554200Interesting conversationsWe had a wonderful day with Noha (our female guide) and our driver! Noha had excellent English, was unrushed and personable. We had great conversations about her family, culture, religions and education. I feel I received an inside look into Egyptian life ... along with the usual expertise into Egyptian history. Our driver navigated the crazy Egyptian streets with skill ... we had confidence in his driving ability. Would definitely recommend Noha and her driver.
- ReeAT00You must do Coptic Cairo with Bisho!We had an amazing day with Bisho doing Coptic Cairo. He shared history and local information and went out of his way to organise a special tour through Garbage City at the end of our tour. This place is really special, with such important work being done there. We met the happiest, friendly people with a wonderful sense of community. It is an experience we will never forget. Bisho caters to each group, what their interests are and what they would like to see. Thank you!
- Jaharralynn00EgyptMy friends and I had a great travel experience in Cairo. Our travel guide Alber was very knowledgeable and helpful. I learned many great facts and had a great time learning. Highly recommended.
- G9237THdavidg00Pyramids and Egyptian MusuemBishoy was very professional and took the time to take photos explain things and not pressure us to go places
- S8231TIsusanm00A once in a lifetime experience and the amazing Egyptologist who made it all possibleIn planning a trip to Egypt I was pretty overwhelmed with all the possibilities and the choices I needed to make for this once-in-a-lifetime-experience. In fact I was a bit paralyzed by all the choices of what to see and how to visit them. I was very concerned about getting all I could out of my short trip to Egypt, and in knowing I would be safe - Bishoy, my amazing guide and Egyptologist, made that all possible!!! He arranged for every aspect of my travel during a two day visit to Cairo. Finding him was such a gift - he took care of every single detail of my travels and they went perfectly.... from being met by someone at train stations and airports, all transportation to/from everywhere, sightseeing, personal errands, etc.... I felt like a Queen. I didn’t have to know how to navigate through a new culture, as Bishoy arranged for all details, which gave me the gift of being at peace and therefore able to truly embrace my experience and the amazing culture, much more holistically. As a women traveling alone, this was a true gift. My fully customized Itinerary in Cairo & Giza included: Egyptian museum, the Citadel, Muhamed Ali mosque, Hanging Church, Al Moët Street, Pyramids, Sphinx, Sakkara and Memphis I flew from Aswan to Cairo, where I was met by Bishoy, and our driver whose name I have unfortunately forgotten. Bishoy was outstanding. He taught me so much and was very patient with all my note and picture taking. We had wonderful conversations and he shared so much, not only about Egypt’s history, but about its present day culture. We talked a lot about Coptic and Muslim ways of life, and he shared a lot with me about living in Cairo. I was there on a Friday, which was fortunate as that is the day everyone comes out to shop and sell their goods on the city streets, which was really fascinating to experience. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed the touristy picture-taking at the pyramids, the Sphinx and on my short little camel ride near the pyramids ;-). I’m not normally attracted to such activities, and would rather experience more of a culture than do such things but I had a truly wonderful time be goofy and absurd with Bishoy. He made it so fun. Bishoy also did an outstanding job and picking places for us to eat, with a great mix of local cuisine. My favorite meals were with him. We did all of this in TWO days Summary.... Bishoy was amazing - very knowledgeable and great at explaining things. I highly recommend all the sites I saw, and using using Bishoy to see them
- JessicaDaviesAus00Best tour guide!Bishoy made our Cairo experience amazing! Not only was he knowledgeable and took us to the best places he was kind and funny too. He got us to experience some yummy food. Bishoy took us to the shops we wanted to go to as well! If you want a fantastic experience don’t look any further :) thanks bishoy for making our trip fun!
- 923ebonym00FantasticOur your guide Bisho was amazing!!! He was super friendly, helpful and honest with all our questions. Extreamly knowledgeable providing us with in-depth information at all the sites we went too. Could not recommended a better guide!! Our drive was also so lovely. Thank you for showing us around!!!!
- architecturefan201600Easy and educationalOur guide Bisho offered clear explanations for the complex history of sights visited. We learned a lot about these famous monuments. Bisho also handily managed the logistics of the tour, allowing us to relax and enjoy the view. Bisho was prompt and very responsible.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Dec 2019 • Family
We had an amazing private tour with Bishoy to the Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum. He was very funny, extremely knowledgeable and genuine. I strongly recommend a guide to experience the intricacies of Egyptian history, and Bishoy was perfect. Thank you so much for such a memorable day!
Written December 5, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear Katy, Thank you so much for your kind comments. I'm so glad you enjoyed your tour with us – Looking forward to welcome you again, Thanks. Best Regards, Bisho
Written December 13, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
8-Hours private Tour Giza Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum provided by Magic Cairo Tours
Product Overview: 8-Hours private Tour Giza Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos