Customize your Day Tour with your qualified tour-guide Choose the best Places with your Guide Discuss with your Guide about the chosen places freedom to Choose what you Need Fair Price
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, Arabic, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Cairo
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Tower
- Departure details
- Cairo International Airport, Heliopolis, Cairo Governorate, Egypt any Hall in Cairo airport our Tour-guide will contact you through what`s app
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10449P86
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Best customizable Tour from Cairo airport?
- How much is Best customizable Tour from Cairo airport?
- Best customizable Tour from Cairo airport price starts from $60.00. Discover and book Best customizable Tour from Cairo airport on Tripadvisor
- What is the Best customizable Tour from Cairo airport cancellation policy?
- Best customizable Tour from Cairo airport cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Best customizable Tour from Cairo airport on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Best customizable Tour from Cairo airport?
- Best customizable Tour from Cairo airport is hosted by Let's Explore Egypt. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Let's Explore Egypt on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Best customizable Tour from Cairo airport on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10449P86
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atCairo International AirportHeliopolis, Cairo Governorate, Egyptany Hall in Cairo airport our Tour-guide will contact you through what`s appSee address & details
- 1Pyramids of GizaStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Felucca RideStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Saqqara (Sakkara) PyramidsStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4The Museum of Egyptian AntiquitiesStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 5Memphis and SakkaraStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 6Cairo TowerStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Let's Explore Egypt
Joined in February 2015
#104 of 1,477 Tours & Activities in Cairo
- Hannes G00Recommend this tourWe had Emil as our guide and everything was great. He spoke German and had a very deep knowledge of the sites and the history. A really relaxed and interesting experience!
- nataliaaE2284SL00Trustworthy kind and fun guide. Could have learned a bit more at the pyramidsGamal was knowledgeable, kind, and fun, he studied stones for his career as an Egyptologist so I really appreciate how he was constantly teaching us and even collecting stones for us. He challenged our way of thinking to rationalize how the various sites were made at Sakkara site since the tonnage and size of major sites seem quite impossible for the old kingdom civilizations to do with basic tooling. With respect to opportunities, I have two minor suggestions, #1 is that once at the Giza Grand Pyramids, it would be nice to learn more about the number of years each took to build, the family history behind each, and where the actual mommies went. Perhaps we missed it? Lastly, depending on customer preference, give the customer a heads up that the guide will hop on the car closer to the sites (in some countries two men in a car is a scary situation) and gauge whether the customer wants to prioritize fun videos/ pictures over a more nerdy/ history session. Not all customers breathe and live for Instagram and TikTok. All in all, we felt safe, we laughed, and we felt like we got our money's worth.
- Dreamer4855015134700A great day in Cairo with Dooa and GeorgeWe had a really great Day in Cairo with Dooa and George. Thanks to them, we have been able to see many places, including the amazing pyramids, the museum and the bazar, all of that in a good mood. Dooa is not only a good guide but an person it is nice to talk to and to learn from. George, the driver, comes with his good mood and makes always funny jokes. This was a nice day for both of us thanks to them.
- lisagN7675YI00AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!We literally just returned from this tour moments ago (11/27/23)!!! It was absolutely enlightening and AMAZING!!! Our tour guide, Gamal, is an absolute WEALTH of knowledge!!! He responds quickly and is extremely kind!!! His driver, Hoka, was right there every step of the way and is soo pleasant and helpful! This tour with these two…was the highlight of our trip and is an absolute MUST!!
- Muhammad B00Egyptian pyramids and museumI really enjoyed my tour of the pyramids, sphinx, and museum. My tour guide and driver were both very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this tour to others.
- V4774PHestebanm00Our first time in EgyptThe Tour is completely recommended is an accessible price, it is the perfect dose for the introduction to Egypt is not too much nor is it little to feel that missing more our guide did the experience much better giving us one of the best tours we have had made it fun, soft she didn’t made it feel heavy or tedious at any time she take care of us., An intelligent, friendly and peacefully person the visit at the museum and pyramid was incredible with her she told us about all the important things, culture, and history behind everything..at all times she spoke to the locals doing everything quieter and smother u can imagine how is Egypt without that help museums, sellers, person want to take advantage because u are not local she really made our first time in Egypt something Complete different at the end my partner and I ended up thinking that the tour is worth much more for what it really is As and extra she takes really good pictures ☺️ I recommend the tour and I highly recommend our guide Hajer Ahmed if you have the option ask for here to be your guide
- ms_checkin00Not worth itBasically can do it on your own, taking Uber to the site as I do not understand the guide at times as the local accent was abit harder for me (could be just me) and the history being shared are basic straight out from wiki. The guide did offer to take photos but was not great lol, pyramid being cut off or not in focus. Camel ride was not 30 mins, more like 15 mins max! Lunch was bad and they tried to bring me to souvenir store and I firmly declined. The guide didn’t walk much with me once we were at the pyramid compound, and i spent less than an hour at each pyramid and sphinx, all in all the tour concluded less than 5 hours (including travel time) though it advertised for 8 hours. Do note that it doesn’t not include admission to go into the pyramid (though it stated admission to each pyramid) but in actual fact admission into the pyramid compound to see each pyramid. When I was walking on my own around the compound, there were some locals approaching to sell stuff or help to take photo but simply left me alone when I told them “no”. So my initial thought to get a guide was to avoid all these as I am a solo female traveller but ended up I am doing it myself anyway. So save yourself some money & diy, it’s not dangerous at all.
- R6063UIcamerong00Excellent tourWe had a one-day stopover in Cairo and this tour was an excellent way to see everything we wanted! We were picked up at our hotel, shown around the pyramids and Sphinx in Giza, went for a camel ride, saw how papyrus was made, visited Memphis and explored the insides of a tomb and a pyramid in Saqqara. It's impossible to say what our favorite part was because we did so much! Our guide was Mostafa O., who was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable (he used to assist Zahi Hawass!), knew how to shape the day around our group's needs, and of course, took great photos! Thank you!! Lunch was also included and was great!
- DawnC777700SURREALThis Giza Pyramid tour was a spiritual experience. It was surreal to see places we read about in the Bible and history books. The entire Cairo community was so loving and warm. The sense of unity and kindness brought me to tears many times. Our tour guide, Gamal, was an amazingly thorough Egyptologist. I truly felt like I needed to pay MORE for the tour because of all of education he provided. Gamal is a great, naturally gifted teacher. He gave us soooo much more than we expected. He is a great person... kind to everyone... from the adulrs, to the kids, even the animals. We saw many places we grew up reading about. This tour is A MUST when you visit Cairo.
- Getaway54376800Amazing day trip filled with experienced and informationAbsolutely amazing tour - great service and we all learned so much and can’t wait to come back and explore more! We had an amazing guide Gamal was everything and more we could wish for! His knowledge was second to none and he explained and showed all of the family a piece of history we all are more exited about when we left the tour! Everyone from the family would like to come back soon! Thanks so much for having us ❤️❤️❤️ can’t recommend enough! We only came for a day trip and pickup and drop off from airport we let smooth without any issue and would totally recommend
- hasanm96000Amazing tripDefinitely reccomend this trip, our tour guide was Ahmed Gaber and we couldn't have asked for a better guide. He was very helpful and gave us lots of information and his english was very good. Our driver hassan was also very good, he was a good driver and very reliable. The food was nice, we had kofta and chicken with rice and chips. (Tips are expected for Camel ride and driver) We got to see the 3 main pyrmadis went inside the free one which was the small one and got told they are all the same on the inside
- DeniciaQ00Amazing ExperienceThis tour was amazing! Our tour guide was Gamal and our driver was Hany. Both were great and Gamal was very knowledgeable. He's also a great photographer and took very good pictures. I highly recommend them.
- shahedi201600Wonderful experience!!!It was a wonderful experience from start to finish. We were picked up at a time convenient to us in a comfortable private van and had the wonderful company of Sharif, our guide, throughout the day. Sharif was very professional, accommodating, and extremely knowledgeable on Egyptology. On top of it, he was an excellent photographer and amusing and witty in conversations. He made us feel relaxed throughout from Saqqara to Dahshur to Memphis to Giza pyramids and sphinx. Brought back wonderful memories and pictures. Thank you!
- faryr00Amazing experienceOur best experience in Egypt so far. Our guide Sam and his driver Mina were incredible. Cannot say enough nice things about our interaction with Sam. He is a wealth of knowledge and just an awesome human overall. Definitely a 5 star experience. Book Sam for your tour if possible, you will not regret it.
- Louis-henry D00Dishonest tour companyDishonest, our hotel was in the list for pickup but we had to pay 30$ extra because our hotel “was far from sites for visit”
Buy it with
Best customizable Tour from Cairo airport provided by Let's Explore Egypt
Product Overview: Best customizable Tour from Cairo airport
Number of Photos