Experience the history and culture of Egypt on this all-day excursion. After a convenient hotel pickup, marvel at the Great Pyramids and Sphinx and learn their ancient stories from your informative local guide. Explore the ancient landmarks of lower Egypt on a guided adventure Capture memorable photos of the pyramids, the Sphinx and Enjoy an lunch, private transportation back to hotel.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Arabic, English, Spanish
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- lunch koshry or flafel sandwich +15 min camel ride
- entry fees
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Great Pyramid of Cheops (Khufu)
- Entry/Admission - Giza
- Entry/Admission - Cairo
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- all Cairo and Giza hotels
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 37291P237
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 3 Days tours Private Cairo Tour and giza pyramids Package?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 3 Days tours Private Cairo Tour and giza pyramids Package on Tripadvisor
- How much is 3 Days tours Private Cairo Tour and giza pyramids Package?
- 3 Days tours Private Cairo Tour and giza pyramids Package price starts from $35.00. Discover and book 3 Days tours Private Cairo Tour and giza pyramids Package on Tripadvisor
- What is the 3 Days tours Private Cairo Tour and giza pyramids Package cancellation policy?
- 3 Days tours Private Cairo Tour and giza pyramids Package cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 3 Days tours Private Cairo Tour and giza pyramids Package on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 3 Days tours Private Cairo Tour and giza pyramids Package?
- 3 Days tours Private Cairo Tour and giza pyramids Package is hosted by Hesham Egypt Tour Guide. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Hesham Egypt Tour Guide on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3 Days tours Private Cairo Tour and giza pyramids Package on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 37291P237
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Pyramids of GizaStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Great Pyramid of Cheops (Khufu)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Pyramid of KhafreStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Pyramid of MenkaureStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Great SphinxStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6GizaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Hesham Egypt Tour Guide
#41 of 1,486 Tours & Activities in Cairo
- 144muhammade00Great experienceHighly recommend. Karim and Islam are very friendly and knowledgeable of Egypt and its contents. The trip is well managed and informative. I learned a lot about the origin of the pyramids and the sphinx.
- Z6362DCshawnw00OutstandingHad a amazing time I have found that your driver and guide are too of the most important things to have and I believe I had 2 of the best Islam as my driver and Ehab as my guide they both made my journey very memorable
- Julianastarloa00Very good!Very interesting tour! The guide and the driver super helfpul and ready to answer all our questions. I recommend it!
- 764cocol00In excellent hands!Karim was an amazing tour guide. He was super knowledgeable and truly has a passion for Egyptology. He lives and breaths this stuff. He was also super personal and friendly and as a solo female traveler I felt incredibly safe with him. I was absolutely in the best hands. He shared so much of the culture with me and at the end of the tour I could truly say I had made a friend. I would recommend him to anyone. Moaz was our driver and he was also amazing. He got us safely to and from every destination and was extremely kind and courteous.
- Z6362DCshawnw00Unbelievable and memorableToday I had the day trip from Cairo to Alexandria the ride was very pleasurable with the driver Islam he makes you feel safe and ensures your comfortable.My guide Ehab is such a good man who loves his country and enjoys sharing it and I thank him for sharing with me when you want a great guide for your travels choose Ehab thank you
- Z6362DCshawnw00UnbelievableI’ve had a amazing time in Cairo my driver Islam is a amazing driver and knowledgeable of Cairo so friendly who has made me feel like family my guide Ehab I have nothing but respect and love for Ehab his is so knowledgeable of his country and has ensured that I was taken care of on my journey in Egypt I look forward to the next journey we go on if you want a great experience choose Ehab thank you my friend and family
- Passenger82303800Paisa vasoolTameer suggested us for lovely evening , we really enjoyed . I suggest every tourist who come cario should visit here
- mehwishshaikh700Amazing experience 10/10Bishoo was such a fantastic guide. I'm so glad I booked this private tour because it was easier with kids. BisHoo went above and beyond to help us with our twins. I would highly recommend this tour or to anyone who is travelling with family.
- germanh96700Good experienceGood experience. Karam Is the best, driver and companion, he answered all my questions. The show of belly dance and Tanoura dance aré enjoyable.
- JustZah00Great Pyramids tourA very wonderful day with a very knowledgeable Egyptologist and his formidable driver. Good experience overall
- Leo_C092200Great half day tourGreat communication and well prepared before the tour, very well arranged. Had lots of fun and got lots of great photo, the atv ride was very worth the trip!
- 278hendrikw00Amazing trip back to Ancient Egyptian timesThis was a great trip to experience all the history and culture that Luxor has to offer. I was also lucky enough to have Dina as my tour guide who was super knowledgeable, friendly and kind, and was eager to answer all my questions! Having a good tour guide always makes or breaks these kind of tours, for me (less so what we actually end up visiting). I got the full package with flights and tickets. When I looked myself at the prices, I don’t think I could have managed a much cheaper flight. Plus you don’t have the hassle with booking one. Pick up was 3:30am from my hotel in 6th of October city which was GBP 20 extra (in cash). Driver was on time. Flight was at 6am. I was greeted in Luxor by Dina and we went on to visit Hatshepsut Temple, Valley of Kings, Colossi of Memnon and finished at the Karnak Temple. I don’t want to spoil too much about each site but just recommend to visit the Seti tomb in the Valley of Kings as it was the most beautiful one. But it costs EGP 1,400 extra at entry. Tutankhamun’s tomb also costs extra but is not really worth it in comparison, so don’t expect too much or you might be disappointed. The one benefit of it is that they have his mummy in a glass chamber on display. After the Hatshepsut Temple we also visited a local souvenir shop where they first explain and show you how they make the various items you can buy there. I guess these kind of visits are a staple when it comes to tours (no matter what tour you do or how much you pay) but at least they didn’t make me feel like I had to buy something (which I had experienced at other tours during my travels). And maybe there is something nice you might want to pick up. Just remember to haggle for at least 20%!
- emonto9700Great people. Great times!!Super great people. Ehab and mohamed were extrmeely warm helpful and gave us a lot of facts during the entire tour.
- martinadL2035RT00River NilWe booked this trip 1 hour in advance, and all was without problem. Driver picked us from hotel. The ride on the Nil was amazing experience and their tradition food was amazing. Thank you driver Karam for amazing trip
- kaddiez00Book a guide. You won't regret itEhab was wonderful! He was so knowledgeable and his English was excellent. We would never have had such a good, informative experience without him. I highly recommend his services
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jul 2019 • Friends
Hesham Tours took very good care of us during our 3-day trip in Cairo. Our guide Ehab in particular could not have been more accommodating or polite. He really went above & beyond in accommodating our group’s requests and making sure everyone was always content. Our driver Hussein was equally professional and helpful. We felt very well taken care of and saw so much in such a short time. I am happy to recommend Hesham Tours to anyone visiting Egypt and would especially to recommend Ehab as a guide.
Written July 14, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear our respected client , , We would like to thank you for your time to write for us your feedback and review ...we are happy to show you Egypt by our local eyes our goal to make sure you have unforgettable experience We hope to see you again in Egypt for longer vacation Please Keep in touch.
Written July 22, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Private Tour Giza pyramids Sphinx Camel Ride and Lunch provided by Hesham Egypt Tour Guide
Product Overview: 3 Days tours Private Cairo Tour and giza pyramids Package
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos