Private Tour Pyramids of Giza During Sunset or Sunrise by Camel
By Jakada Tours Egypt
Pyramids Camel Ride across the Giza Plateau on a 2-hour tour from Cairo or Giza, and see the pyramids at their most enchanting. By visiting at sunrise or sunset, you’ll experience the ancient site when it’s less crowded, taking pictures of the Pyramids of Cheops, Khafre, and Menkaure at the “golden hour” for photography. This 2-hour tour includes round-trip transport from Giza and Cairo hotels
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transportation by air conditioning vehicle
- Camel or horse ride to watch the sunrise or sunset
- Certified Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up from hotel
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 55015P12
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- The tour is from outside the Pyramids area,
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Private Tour Pyramids of Giza During Sunset or Sunrise by Camel?
- Private Tour Pyramids of Giza During Sunset or Sunrise by Camel price starts from $100.00. Discover and book Private Tour Pyramids of Giza During Sunset or Sunrise by Camel on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour Pyramids of Giza During Sunset or Sunrise by Camel cancellation policy?
- Private Tour Pyramids of Giza During Sunset or Sunrise by Camel cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour Pyramids of Giza During Sunset or Sunrise by Camel on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour Pyramids of Giza During Sunset or Sunrise by Camel?
- Private Tour Pyramids of Giza During Sunset or Sunrise by Camel is hosted by Jakada Tours Egypt. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Jakada Tours Egypt on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour Pyramids of Giza During Sunset or Sunrise by Camel on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Tour Pyramids of Giza During Sunset or Sunrise by Camel?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Private Tour Pyramids of Giza During Sunset or Sunrise by Camel on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 55015P12
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
For people who want to learn more about ancient Egypt and see beautiful temples and tombs, this tour is excellent.
The tour of Luxor and Aswan were fantastic. The guide Ahmed was incredibly knowledgeable and articulate in telling …
Great tour with Jakada
We booked a 4 day Cairo Alexandria tour with jakada travels. The service and response time was good. They were prom…
We had a wonderful day.
We visited the pyramids by 8 am before the crowds got there. We had Abdul as our guide who is very knowledgeable & …
Great day with a lot of wonderful memories.
The Panoramic view of the pyramids was my favorite part and seeing the great pyramid is something you never forget.
It is a short and relaxed day except for the uphill walk to the Mohamed Ali Mosque.
The Egyptian museum is incredible with my favorite part being the King Tut exhibit and the mosque is beautiful.
Great and memorable trip
Ahmed Awad is such an outstanding,knowledgeable and friendly guide.He will give a good and detailed account of all …
Cruise on River Nile
Visiting Abu Simbel temple was an awe inspiring experience! Of course with the excellent and knowledgeble tour guid…
Luxor to Aswan 4 day cruise.
4 night Luxor to Aswan cruise with our fantastic guide Ahmed Awad who was very informative & knowledgeable. A great…
Stepped and round pyramids.
Best experience of all the pyramids we visited. Fantastic entering the round pyramid. A bit of work but worth the e…
Day tour with Abdull
To see the pyramids up close and to enter the tomb of Khufu in the great pyramid the last remaining wonder of the w…
It was an otherworldly experience in many ways. Learning about different cultures and food and music.
I loved the history I was hearing about. I loved all the temples. Hard to pinpoint my favorite but high up thete …
I am having the best time. Coming here is something I’ve wanted to do for a long time. My guide Azab was very atten…
Great tour in a great country!
Azab was a great guide. Very patient with our group and accommodating for each persons pace of travel. He had every…
Luxor East/West tour with Azab
Great tour, lots of history and day in the life connections. English was clear. Very happy with this tour.
I would recommend this tour company in Egypt
I did a multi-day trip including Giza pyramids, Egyptian museum and Luxor west and East banks. I was very happy wit…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
May 2022 • Friends
Had an amazing time. The best time Ever . The tour guy was amazing!!! This was one of my best days in
Written June 1, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Hello. I have a layover in Cairo on January 11 and I would love to book a sunrise tour of the pyramids! I will be arriving at Cairo Airport at 01:30 in the morning and would like to go straight to the pyramids for sunrise and then would need to be at the airport around 08:00 for a 10.00 flight. Would this be possible? Thank you very much for the help!