Egyptian Museum and Giza pyramids, bazaar Include and Lunch, camel ride
By Upper Egypt Tours
Experience Cairo’s very best with a private, full-day tour that takes in ancient sites, artifacts and a bustling bazaar. Ride a camel through the sand beside the soaring pyramids at Giza, then descend to the funerary complex at the Valley Temple. Go toe-to-toe with the enigmatic Sphinx, and pause for lunch before visiting the Egyptian Museum. Explore the stunning collection of artifacts, mummies and royal treasures with your guide, then continue to the Khan el Khalili
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Japanese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- entrance fees
- camel ride
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels
- Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 66944P157
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Egyptian Museum and Giza pyramids, bazaar Include and Lunch, camel ride?
- Egyptian Museum and Giza pyramids, bazaar Include and Lunch, camel ride price starts from $98.00. Discover and book Egyptian Museum and Giza pyramids, bazaar Include and Lunch, camel ride on Tripadvisor
- What is the Egyptian Museum and Giza pyramids, bazaar Include and Lunch, camel ride cancellation policy?
- Egyptian Museum and Giza pyramids, bazaar Include and Lunch, camel ride cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Egyptian Museum and Giza pyramids, bazaar Include and Lunch, camel ride on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Egyptian Museum and Giza pyramids, bazaar Include and Lunch, camel ride?
- Egyptian Museum and Giza pyramids, bazaar Include and Lunch, camel ride is hosted by Upper Egypt Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Upper Egypt Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Egyptian Museum and Giza pyramids, bazaar Include and Lunch, camel ride on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 66944P157
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
We had an amazing time on our tour!! Tamer was very nice and extremely knowledgeable! Definitely recommend this tou…
Our tour was great our guide was informative, professional, protective and could speak English well, he took us for…
Best experience of Giza
Tour guide Tamer Mohammed was amazing,knowledgeable and spoke nice English .He took us for lunch we taste local cui…
Our to use guide was great!
This was an amazing day at the Giza pyramids& the civilization museum . We had Tamer as our private tour guide. He …
A tour of the Giza Plateau, Memphis and Sakkara
Excellent trip at the best price. Tamer was an excellent extremely informative tour guide. Anyone utilizing this se…
Mariam took my friend and I on an incredible tour of the pyramids of Egypt, around the museum and to the Khan El ka…
We had a great time. Tamer and Amr were fantastic guides. Knowledgeable, emotionally intelligent and helpful to my…
Tamer, our guide, was amazing! He was very informative and shared a lot of knowledge about the sites we saw. Not on…
Tamer was a fabulous guide. He knows a lot about ancient Egypt and the various sites. He and our driver were so acc…
I was traveling with my husband, 3 kids and mum and we by chance booked our tour via Upper Egypt tour and I can tel…
Amazing one day trip in Cairo
It was a great choice to take this tour with Maryam, she is a well prepared guide, who knows a lot about everything…
They failed to pick us up at our hotel , we phoned several times nobody answered. eventually over whattsup agreed t…
Great trip to see essentials in Cairo!
Had a great day with Tamer and his driver Ahmed, he showed me around the museum and bazaar before getting local foo…
Maryam was an excellent tour guide. She was very helpful throughout our stay in Egypt! She was very knowledgeable a…
Maryam was the best! Our group of seven was well taken care of. She was attentive to our needs and accommodations. …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Our tour guide Tamer Mohamed was amazing. Very knowledgeable about the museum, very good English and took us where we wanted to go. Awesome adventure helping us not get bothered by local venders, and taking us to real Egyptian culture shops where we found more unique items that were not in the street Bazar! Highly recommend this tour for one dayers passing through Cairo. Don't forget to experience the camels. Safe trip to all.
Written April 30, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thanks for your review We promise you more services thanks
Written May 23, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.