This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Tour Highlights: The journey of the Holy Family to Egypt including fantastic excursions to the Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum in Cairo and relaxing Nile cruise experience from Luxor to Aswan for 5 day Nile cruise. Accommodation Plan: Cairo :-cataract pyramids resort Minya :- Hotel Nefertiti Luxor :-SheratonResort MS Nile :-MS Solaris2- MS amwaj
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports.
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation for 7 nights in Cairo including bed and breakfast.
- Accommodation for 1 night in Minya including bed and breakfast.
- Accommodation for 1 night in Luxor including bed and breakfast.
- Accommodation for 4 nights on a 5 star superior cruise on full board.
- Accommodation for 1 night on sleeper train for on half board basis.
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo (Private Guided Tours)
- All sightseeing tours on the cruise sharing Ramasside Tours group.
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo, Luxor, Aswan and Coptic sites as mentioned in the itinerary Holy Family route as per the itinerary above
- Meals as mention in the above itinerary.
- Lunch during tours at good quality local restaurants
- A Bottle of water during your trip.
- Portage when needed.
- All service charges and taxes.
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours
- Personal spending
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Cairo Private Tours by Khaled
Pyramids of Giza & Egyptian Museum
I would like to thank Khaled for providing excellent service and recommendation during my time in Cairo.Great exper…
great adventure and loved the hospitality and informative tour guide with charming happiness i would so wish that n…
Amazing four day trip to Cairo!
Khaled organized a fantastic four day trip for myself, my father-in-law and mother-in-law in December 2016. Prior …
Very adaptable and inspiring guide!
Khaled organized the perfect family day trip for us. The spacious car he booked picked us up from home and drove st…
Khaled, the real treasure of Cairo!
Egypt is a land of magic, mystery and adventure. Khaled's interpretations of these cultural and factual dimensions …
Wonderful, well organized, and thoughtful tour of Saqqara and Memphis
My parents and I joined a group tour of Memphis and Saqqara led by Khaled in March 2016. The tour was great, and my…
AMAZING AND FRIENDLY TOUR GUIDE
If you need someone for traveling and helping you to discover Cairo...don't hesitate one second...Khaled is going t…
"Remarkable Pyramids Trip"
Despite of the short notice, Khaled managed to smoothly organize for us a great trip to the pyramids. The team (non…
Wonderful trip with excellence tour guide
We are a group of 4 persons and went to Cairo from 4 Oct to 9 Oct 2016. It was a very excellence tour. We visited a…
Trip of a lifetime
Khaled made my trip to Egypt and unforgetable one. He was recomended by a friend, and weeks before my trip, he cust…
An all round terrific tour!
Khaled was very well spoken and very knowledge not only about the tourist sites but Egypt in general. Khaled paced …
Wonderful guide and a new friend!
I had a 10 hour layover in Cairo last month. With a very short amount of time to spend in town, Khaled organized a …
He Guides by Heart;
Khaled is one the most professional knowledgeable Egyptian Tour Guides, In a very simple way he makes the tours the…
We stayed in Cairo for a few days and met Khaled when we needed a guide for the Egyptian Museum. He was friendly, e…
Wonderful guide, great person!
Khaled was the perfect guide for our 24hour whirlwind through Cairo. My friend and I were traveling through Egypt …
- Cairo Private Tours by Khaled
- Duration: 15 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
from $60.50* $86.43
Popular: Booked by 166 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 1,263 travelers!
from $47.25* $50.00
Popular: Booked by 121 travelers!
from $13.40* $14.29
Popular: Booked by 153 travelers!