2 night daily tour in Cairo , choose 2 of those 3 optional tours , all tours are private with car and guide 1-sound and light show 2-Nile cruise 3-suffi dance at Islamic Cairo
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- local guide
- Entry/Admission - Nile River
- Entry/Admission - Sound & Light Egypt
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- all cairo and giza hotels
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 61931P53
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 2 night dinner cruise and light show at Giza pyramids tours in cairo?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 2 night dinner cruise and light show at Giza pyramids tours in cairo on Tripadvisor
- How much is 2 night dinner cruise and light show at Giza pyramids tours in cairo?
- 2 night dinner cruise and light show at Giza pyramids tours in cairo price starts from $66.00. Discover and book 2 night dinner cruise and light show at Giza pyramids tours in cairo on Tripadvisor
- What is the 2 night dinner cruise and light show at Giza pyramids tours in cairo cancellation policy?
- 2 night dinner cruise and light show at Giza pyramids tours in cairo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2 night dinner cruise and light show at Giza pyramids tours in cairo on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 2 night dinner cruise and light show at Giza pyramids tours in cairo?
- 2 night dinner cruise and light show at Giza pyramids tours in cairo is hosted by Excursion Cairo Day Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Excursion Cairo Day Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2 night dinner cruise and light show at Giza pyramids tours in cairo on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 61931P53
Reserve your spot
Cairo , nile dinner cruise
sound and light show
About the operator
Excursion Cairo Day Tour
#106 of 1,431 Tours & Activities in Cairo
- TrailBlazer53015800Guide & Bazaar TourThe driver Ahmed and our tour guide Muhammad were a great help. Thanks for the experience. We had a lovely time
- ReinaDST00Cairo - Forever MemoriesMarsil was an ABSOLUTE DELIGHT for my tour. She was so friendly, kind and gracious. She was so patient as I shopped, taste tested and took a million pictures. She even took pictures of me and sent them to me. I highly highly recommend Marsil. And lunch was simply delicious! And if you have a choice, please ask for Eslam as your driver. He was amazing in the craziness that is Cairo driving, lol. He was calm, patient and SAFE. He never used his phone while driving. His car was exceptionally clean and was comfortable. He was so nice. Together Marsil and Eslam made my Khan el-kalili and Felucca Ride on the Nile one of my most favorite memories EVER. I will cherish this day always.
- musizi00Recommended tour.Much enjoyed the outing visiting old cairo and having Koshary meal in an authentic Egyptian restaurant Abu Tariq. Enjoyed the perfumes shop Lotus and the Pharaonic portrait shop. Thanks to our fantastic guide Bisho.
- 817diane00Must doThis is a must do when you’re in Cairo. Our guide was Marsil she was amazing very knowledgeable on Egyptian history and took us to all the best placed Lotus Garden aromatherapy & perfume papyrus museum Spice and tea’s Egyptian cotton and more the only regret I have is not allowing enough time to visit more of the market..Next time Thank you so much Marsil for making our time here enjoyable
- kevinlS7079EL00Great way to see/experience the city!Very enjoyable trip! Karam was excellent and very knowledgeable about the food, culture, and city. Would recommend as a fun way to explore Cairo!
- mynekam00Great Food, Great Entertainment!Our driver Karim, the tour manager picked us up on time and drove us to the boat. The entertainment was great. I enjoyed the belly dancing, singer and male dancer. The belly dancer even danced with some people in the crowd, which I found amusing. The food was really good, so were the desserts. After eating we went upstairs to the balcony, and enjoyed the night air. Our driver was there waiting for us when the boat docked. It was a great time. I highly recommend it.
- 480abss00Good Food Tour plus other stopsWas greeted by Karam, very friendly and knowledgeable guide throughout the whole tour. Tried some very good Egyptian food, drinks and desserts. Also had some unexpected stops at an Egyptian perfume factory and was offered other stops but politely declined as we’d been to many already. Heads up: Be warned most of the tour is via car with multiple as opposed to walking. Still had an enjoyable time with Karam and would recommend
- Explorer0746613515600Excellent Bazar dayKaram, our driver was very professional and nice. On the way to bazar, he was explaining all the historical sights. Very impressive Rosa Roger Canada
- Z6389HPsusanw00Great shopping day!Bishop did an excellent job today. Quality shopping with no hassles. I would highly recommend this tour!
- stevecoates202300We had a great,safe, Cairo experience at the Khan el Khalili MarketWow, what a great introduction to old Cairo, downtown Cairo & the markets. Marsil was incredibly generous with her time & history. Ahmed a terrific driver. We felt perfectly at ease in a very busy city. Highly recommend this tour for local knowledge by two of the sweetest people we’ve met in tourism. If you want to visit the backstreet markets of Khan el Khalili & feel perfectly safe, this is the tour. Thanks Marsil & Ahmed
- X2450MHadrianos00Best Tour you could ever choose to explore these sitesDriver was perfectly on time. The road trip to the sites was very pleasant, Ahmed is a great driver, but he has been a perfect guide as well. Couldn’t find a cheaper and better tour if you want to explore the sites. I would definitely recommend it.
- kristier33100Wonderful experienceMarsil was our guide for the Cairo market. Our driver and Marsil both were excellent. We didn’t feel rushed while touring the market or mosque and the koshary dish was delicious. It was a great way to get used to the bustling streets of Cairo. Just a note, the perfume and spice and herb shop in the beginning can take a bit of time so just keep that in mind.
- 43deea00Karim the tour guideWe had such a great experience on this tour. Our guide Karim was very knowledgeable and took us to multiple places not listed in the description. Overall we had a great time.
- andrewbW8074WK00Would do it again!!Eslam (Sayed) was an amazing tour guide! He is super knowledgeable and helped us get to and from the airport on our tour with ease and efficiency. He was so sweet to the kids and helped us have an amazing experience in Egypt. We'll be recommending him to all our friends and families that come to visit as well. We came to visit Giza on a long layover and he was right there at the airport exit to welcome us, and helped coordinate some amazing adventures like Camel riding, and was able to navigate through traffic with ease because he knew the back roads and saved us a bunch of time because we didn't get stuck in traffic which allowed us more time for some fun exploration.
- W4406FGramonas00Amazing experienceI’m a girl travelling alone and this trip was just amazing. I had my driver and guide Assem that stay with me during all the trip, and gave me amazing informations, he’s just amazing. I had my camel ride and my quad tour with the view of the pyramids. Everything was amazing, if you’re travelling alone I recommend it
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Nov 2022 • Couples
Entertaining dinner cruise with three entertainers but not many options for vegetarians. Moaz our driver was a helpful guide during the cruise. :)
Written November 9, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear our respected clients , it is our honor to receive your honest and real review . We would like to thank you for your time to write your feedback and review ...we are happy to show you Egypt by our local eyes our goal to make sure you have unforgettable experience We hope to see you again in Egypt for longer vacation Please Keep in touch. make sure the tour is including shopping. Excursion Cairo Day Tour +201286808284
Written November 10, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
2 night dinner cruise and light show at Giza pyramids tours in cairo provided by Excursion Cairo Day Tour
Product Overview: 2 night dinner cruise and light show at Giza pyramids tours in cairo
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos