Authentic Breakfast with locals and tour to Giza pyramids and sphinx
By Emo Tours Egypt
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Arabic, German, Russian, Korean, Portuguese, Japanese, English, Chinese, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Bottle Water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- All Transfers by Private A/C latest Model Vehicle
- Inside any of the Pyramids, It Requires a separate Tickets
- Lunch (Optional)
- Entry Fees (Optional)
- Guide (Optional)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- As per confirmed pickup time you will find our tour guide waiting for you and he will hold a sign showing our company name
- ١ مركز معلومات مكتب الوزير, 1 متفرع من ش،, القصر العيني، الإنشا والمنيرة، قسم السيدة زينب، محافظة القاهرة 4262106, Egypt Cairo
- 8G2H2685+5GH, 2685+5GH Giza District, Egypt Giza
- Kafr Nassar, Al Haram, Giza Governorate, Egypt giza
- Kafr Al Gabal, Al Haram, Giza Governorate, Egypt giza
- مكه للحدايد والبويات والأدوات الكهربائيه, إمتداد السنترال، قسم ثان 6 أكتوبر،، 6th of October City (2), Giza Governorate 3227103, Egypt 6th of October City, Egypt
- Sels Land HeadQuarters, Unnamed Road, 2F6R+HHR، قسم أول القاهرة الجديدة، محافظة القاهرة 4726310, Egypt cairo
- Al Haram, Giza Governorate, Egypt Giza
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32214P81
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Authentic Breakfast with locals and tour to Giza pyramids and sphinx?
- How much is Authentic Breakfast with locals and tour to Giza pyramids and sphinx?
- Authentic Breakfast with locals and tour to Giza pyramids and sphinx price starts from $10.00. Discover and book Authentic Breakfast with locals and tour to Giza pyramids and sphinx on Tripadvisor
- What is the Authentic Breakfast with locals and tour to Giza pyramids and sphinx cancellation policy?
- Authentic Breakfast with locals and tour to Giza pyramids and sphinx cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Authentic Breakfast with locals and tour to Giza pyramids and sphinx on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Authentic Breakfast with locals and tour to Giza pyramids and sphinx?
- Authentic Breakfast with locals and tour to Giza pyramids and sphinx is hosted by Emo Tours Egypt. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Emo Tours Egypt on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Authentic Breakfast with locals and tour to Giza pyramids and sphinx on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32214P81
- You’ll have 7 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1GizaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Pyramids of GizaStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 3Great SphinxStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Great Pyramid of Cheops (Khufu)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Menkaure PyramidStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6Khafre's PyramidStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
My husband and I did this tour in Sept 22, and it was excellent. They arrived at the agreed time, the car was clean…
Relaxing Day To The Red Sea From Cairo
This experience was nothing short of phenomenal, and I highly suggest that individuals book this activity while vis…
Red sea tour
I had the most amazing time at the Red Sea hosted by Emo tours. Tolba, the hist, arrived ob time for pick up. He m…
5 Stars for Mustafa!
Our host Mustafa was wonderful and very knowledgeable, we have walked away from this experience with an extremely i…
Egyptian Museum & African Safari tour
This was our first time traveling to Egypt and Emo tours really was the best part of our trip. I must say Esraa is …
Red Sea Day Tour
The day tour to the Red Sea was amazing!!! Hazem was my guide and Waheet was my driver! They always made sure I was…
Boating on the Nile
The boat trip was excellent, the captain let me sail the boat. All safety gear was onboard. Great way to finoff the…
Best tour ever!!
This was the most amazing experience. Our guide Mohammed Adel was the absolute best. He knew everything about Kar…
Best tour ever
Yousef and Ayman are the best . I enjoyed the tour very nice people and great hospitality. Great view and pictures …
Great value service
Thanks to Fero, I made it from my hotel to the airport in good time. He helped my fiancé and I by arranging the tra…
Best to avoid
We travelled to Dahab expressly to visit St Catherine’s and Mount Sinai. We were very clear (repeatedly and in writ…
Hamad was a very amazing tour guide. Had a great time at all the locations. He also worked with time and he got me …
The best of Luxor in two days
After seeing how many options there were in Luxor, I made contact with Emo Tours, they tailor made an itinerary tha…
Top notch, no notes
Outstanding. Essam is a top notch guide - knowledgeable, friendly, and tailored the tour just how I'd hoped. Top ma…
dissapointed with the tour guide
I asked several time about how much time do we have to see each place, and if I had free time on each of them, he n…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
J'ai beaucoup aimé les pyramides et le nouveau musée du Caire. Mamdouh Kamal et abo hiba au top, guide qui parle français et explique très bien l'histoire des pyramides. Une bonne culture generale
Written March 14, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Dear our valued customer We are pleased you were so happy with your tour experience and thank you for your fabulous compliments for the excellent service you received from our team,y as well as for your recommendation. we look forward to welcoming you back . Gratefully Emo Tours Egypt
Written March 15, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.