per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Arabic, German, Russian, English, Italian, Spanish
What's not included
- All Transfers by Private A/C latest Model Vehicle
- Bottle Water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private Tour
- Entry Fees (Optional)
- Guide (Optional)
- Lunch (Optional)
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Great Pyramid of Cheops (Khufu)
- Entry/Admission - Khafre's Pyramid
- Entry/Admission - Menkaure Pyramid
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Entry/Admission - Islamic Cairo
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- You will find our tour guide/representative in the Lobby area holding a sign that shows our Company name
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 17296P65
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Cairo Layover Tours to Giza Pyramids & Islamic Cairo?
- How much is Cairo Layover Tours to Giza Pyramids & Islamic Cairo?
- Cairo Layover Tours to Giza Pyramids & Islamic Cairo price starts from $35.00. Discover and book Cairo Layover Tours to Giza Pyramids & Islamic Cairo on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cairo Layover Tours to Giza Pyramids & Islamic Cairo cancellation policy?
- Cairo Layover Tours to Giza Pyramids & Islamic Cairo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cairo Layover Tours to Giza Pyramids & Islamic Cairo on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cairo Layover Tours to Giza Pyramids & Islamic Cairo?
- Cairo Layover Tours to Giza Pyramids & Islamic Cairo is hosted by Emo Tours Egypt. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Emo Tours Egypt on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cairo Layover Tours to Giza Pyramids & Islamic Cairo on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 17296P65
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Pyramids of GizaStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Great Pyramid of Cheops (Khufu)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Khafre's PyramidStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Menkaure PyramidStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Great SphinxStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Islamic CairoStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Khan Al-KhaliliStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Emo Tours Egypt
Joined in August 2010
#12 of 509 Tours & Activities in Giza
- 260macew00Worth the tripVery nice overview about Islamic and Coptic culture within Cairo. Good mixture between walking and driving to the specific more spread out locations. Very informative and enjoyable tour by Sayed Mahmoud!
- 610charlottei00Tour with Guide Essam10/10 would recommend this tour with Emo tour company and the Guide Essam. He has great hospitality, lots of knowledge and so friendly.
- 341shaunaw00A wonderful day with EssamEssam was our tour guide and we had an AMAZING day!! He was so knowledgeable and friendly. He made us all feel very comfortable and ensured we had a great time. I would recommend this tour and Essam to anyone who wants to learn about ancient Egyptian history!!
- todorovicrs00Day Tour To Dahshur Pyramids Memphis & Sakkara '23We book Day Tour To Dahshur Pyramids Memphis & Sakkara. A wonderful experience, a private tour with the best guide, and the best driver. We visited these unforgettable and magical sites of the ancient Egyptian civilization and enjoyed every moment. Vodic tried his best to explain everything to us, to take us to see everything, without any rush, and of course he took pictures of us, it was not a problem for him. We entered pyramids, tombs, all in all for every recommendation.
- todorovicrs00Cairo '23A wonderful experience, a private tour with the best guide, and the best driver. We visited these unforgettable and magical sites of the ancient Egyptian civilization and enjoyed every moment. Vodic tried his best to explain everything to us, to take us to see everything, without any rush, and of course he took pictures of us, it was not a problem for him. We entered pyramids, tombs, all in all for every recommendation.
- Aileen P00Amazing service.Seyed mahmoud is an amazing tour guide. He went above and beyond what is required for. He is very knowledgeable and I will recommend this company. I had a great experience and I will book again with friends next time. He is very patient in explaining the rich history of Egypt. And the driver Ali is very good as well.
- stevewB8089CM00Half day Coptic ChurchesThe tour was great. We took a lot of pictures and Sayed Mahmoud, ours guide was incredible and very helpful. Our driver Ahmed was great too .
- Tourist2678034029500Amazing Cairo experienceWe booked a tour with Emo Tours Egypt and we couldn't be happier with how it went. Sayed Mahmoud, our tour guide, was very informative and friendly. The pyramids are majestic and so is the spyhnx. Learning about them in detail is the icing on top. If you visit Cairo, getting a guide is really recommended to appreciate the sites even more.
- domarg56100One of the greatest Tours in my life. Fulfilling my childhood dreams to see and experience The Pyramids of Giza.To visit the Great Pyramids mof Giza is a dream come true for me. It makes my life more interesting. Thank you for the well informed tours. Great Job for out tour Guide Sir Sayed Mahmoud. Ofcourse the Egyptian Hospitality and kindness. Great and Excellent Job EMo tours Highly recommended.
- C4588LGmatthews00Great way to see some monuments outside of CairoGreat tour with a very helpful guide. The car picked me up straight from my hotel on time. Very comfortable and air conditioned ride. We saw three sites outside of Cairo and my guide Sayed had loads of great information and insight. Would definitely recommend as it's a good price for everything you get to see and is off the beaten track so fewer crowds. Also some great views of the desert. Big thanks to guide Sayed Mahmoud and the driver Ibrhaim Eibido
- Miz9900Fake Reviews!!Look at the the 5 star reviews and you will notice that the vast majority are from contributors with just one review, so this adjusts the rating. We went on a 4 hour tour of the pyramids/sphinx with a tour guide and all tickets paid for. We got picked up at our hotel and dropped off which is about the only good thing. The tour guide didn't know much more than what wikipedia can tell you so that was probably pointless. They are always in a rush as they're main objectives is to get you to the extras which need to be paid for. This is the camel rides, visiting a papyrus and cotton shop - I assume they make commission on these so they are always pushing to move along and not allowing time to take in the sights or take photos. Fortunately I had read about this prior to going on the tour (but still chose to as we had kids). My advice is to just ignore them, do what you need to and then go ahead, there is plenty of time (we took 2.5 hours to see all 3 pyramids and the sphinx). Viewing the sphinx is not up close, it's about 100 metres away from the side of a road and the guide will probably then complain they can't stop for long. Again ignore them. The cotton shop was just a clothing shop with fakes/knock offs but at original prices and surprise, suprprise the tour guides don't mind if you take your time here even if it's all day. For us with small kids this tour was enough but I'd recommend getting a local taxi (you will need to cover their entry fee - this is fixed and details online). Pay for your own entry tickets and then take your time. You will get locals trying to sell all sorts so just be firm and say no - be aware some will say pay whatever but then at the end demand a lot.
- WEIYANG L00Unforgettable experienceMohamed did a great job. Nothing to complain about. The once life time experience was amazing. If I come to Egypt again, I will definitely try the company again.
- baristas9200Fantastic.Mr. Sayed Mahmoud was fantastic tour guide. We made a Pyramid tour, Sphinx, Sakkara and Memphis tour. His knowledge and hospitality was perfect. He answered all questions from us. The restaurant that chosen by him was very very good. We are satisfied from the tour and I advice you. Our driver Mr. Ahmed Amir was very good driver. His driving skills are very good. It might be understandable of this Giza traffic.
- sergeygS7448VD00Giza, Museum + QuadsVery good sightseeing trip. Sayed Mahmoud has been a very good and informative guide. Our driver Seid w drove us safely and comfortably. Thank you! Can only recommend!
- Getaway1133915761500Amazing short tour!My tour guide sayed Mahmoud is very professional, knowledgeable and warm. He did a very good job helping me find those good spots for pictures. He is not pushy for shopping. Glad to have him.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Mar 2018 • Couples
Our tour guide, Mira, was excellent and helped us to make the most of our one day tour. She was very knowledgeable about Egyptian history and spoke excellent English so was able to describe the history and answer any questions we had. She helped us to make the most of our limited time at the museum by showing us the masterpieces and prioritising the important sections . We thoroughly enjoyed our trip with her and the personal touch of having such an interesting and enthusiastic guide. We would certainly recommend her to anyone visiting Cairo.
Written March 11, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear our Valued Customer I just logged onto my computer and saw your excellent review. It made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences online.It means a lot to us so we highly appreciated Sincerely Emo Tours Egypt
Written June 21, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Cairo Layover Tours to Giza Pyramids & Islamic Cairo provided by Emo Tours Egypt
Product Overview: Cairo Layover Tours to Giza Pyramids & Islamic Cairo
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos