per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Arabic, German, Russian, English, Italian, Spanish
What's not included
- All Transfers by Private A/C latest Model Vehicle
- Bottle Water
- Entry Fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private Tour
- tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Pharaonic Village
- Lunch (Optional)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- You will find our tour guide/representative in the Lobby area holding a sign that shows our Company name
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 17296P50
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Day Tour to Pharaonic Village in Cairo?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Day Tour to Pharaonic Village in Cairo on Tripadvisor
- How much is Day Tour to Pharaonic Village in Cairo?
- Day Tour to Pharaonic Village in Cairo price starts from $45.00. Discover and book Day Tour to Pharaonic Village in Cairo on Tripadvisor
- What is the Day Tour to Pharaonic Village in Cairo cancellation policy?
- Day Tour to Pharaonic Village in Cairo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day Tour to Pharaonic Village in Cairo on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Day Tour to Pharaonic Village in Cairo?
- Day Tour to Pharaonic Village in Cairo is hosted by Emo Tours Egypt. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Emo Tours Egypt on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day Tour to Pharaonic Village in Cairo on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 17296P50
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1CairoStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Pharaonic VillageStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Emo Tours Egypt
Joined in August 2010
#5 of 211 Shopping in Cairo
- 507larissaa00convenient, but mediocre. Lunch option not good.It was a convenient tour if you want to be driven to relevant places privately. The guide was alright, however, it was 15:45 when we reached Sphinx area and we were first told we could not enter because there would not be enough time, as the site would close at 16:00. Then, when we insisted we would like to give it a try, we were told that area was closed and entrance was permitted only for VIPs, although we could clearly see regular tourists were inside. We gave up insisting because we were tired. In addition, if you are a vegetarian, DO NOT take the additional for lunch. They served me rice, cold pasta and fries. My carnivore travel buddy did not like the meat that was served either.
- daviator32100Buyer, be aware of of games they may playTrip Advisor connected me with EMO tours. Tour guide was knowledgeable however I believe short on integrity. I purchased the tour of the pyramids inclusive of entry fees. However at 2 sites I was told that I needed to pay with my Visa for entry and even paid for car parking at 3rd stop. Tour guide told me he would reimburse me later in EGP.. My expectation was that the tour company would pre-purchase tickets, and certainly parking for the sites, so we wouldn’t have to deal with lines or credit card payment- only requirements…. otherwise, why even have that pre-purchase option?.... At conclusion of tour when I mentioned his failure to reimburse me, he fumbled an excuse that he forgot yet still shorted me the difference. Also, he seemed disinterested in his client.. at lunch he sat with driver leaving me alone… that’s fine, I’m an adult, however I did notice the other guides in the room sat with their clients, explaining what the particular dishes were.. My feeling was that the guide was trying to scam me by pocketing the entry fees.. The final straw that disappointed me was the fact that tour operators invariably build in shopping at stores /“factories” that give them kickbacks.. That’s why I opted for a private tour vs cattle bus where clients have no choice from itinerary deviations… upon entry in first shop, tour guide told me prior to entry that I had no obligation to purchase anything … but when I came out of the wC and wanted to leave, tour guide said he didn’t want to offend the shop manager… Second shop was even worse with high pressure sales gal… Tour guide seemed to prioritize steering guests to shops, meanwhile spending only a fraction of the time at important sites like the sphinx. My recommendation to other tourists….avoid pre-purchase entry fee option as it can be used by tour operator to scam you….., And if doing a private tour…. Make absolutely clear That You DO NOT Want to SHOP in any of their stores…
- Bola S00Great value tour with lovely guide.Great tour. Our guide Tonsi and driver Saeed were great. Tonsi was knowledgeable about all of the sights. He gave us the option to visit perfume, papyrus and carpet maker shops but no pressure selling ( we opted not to visit them ). We had a great lunch too. Considering all the sights we visited and the lunch included, the tour was great value for money and I would recommend it to anyone.
- Alfredo A00My Dream Come true🙏The tour was completed as described in Viator🙏 Asmma was very welcoming and very informative. Her energetic enthusiasm was maintained throughout the day. Ibrahim our driver is very young safe and friendly driver. He was very attentive to our needs(e.g. water provider and opening of car doors). The tour was my dream come true😘 The only somewhat uncomfortable part was the part where we were introduced to the “essential oils”.
- SaigonDoug00Custom trip, all churches plus marketNice to be a part of the religious ceremony for awhile. The 3 Christian churches were organized with the same design and structure. All created at different times. Nice to see the Roman columns. The churches now have air conditioning and you can take as many pictures as you want. Cave Church is where baby Jesus and Mary hid and drank from a well. This tour also included the Babylon and hanging church- very special places. We also went to the Khan Al-Khalili bazaar. Again a custom trip at a different price than this listed. Thank you Essam A for helping us get this custom trip arranged.
- Arifur R00Visit to Giza PyramidsVery good guide and Mr. Sayyed Mahmood was very nice and informative all the time. The driver Hamdi was very good as well. We went with my parents and Mr sayyed has been kind enough to show the do and don't. The half day tour with Emo Tours has been exceptional. Highly recommend!
- Omfs123400Cruise at the nileThe food was delicious. The music and dancing was great. The belly dancer entertainment was awesome. I highly recommend the dinner cruise at the Nike river.
- A_Rantos00Look no further - this is the perfect tour!With so many tours and agents in Egypt, it can be overwhelming for a first time visitor like me to choose the "good one" I took the gamble with Emo Tours and I must say I feel I got really lucky! It was the perfect tour - both my tour guide Fifi (hope I wrote the name correctly) and my driver Kareem were excellent in their work. I learned so much and had some fantastic experiences in Cairo - and this is the point for every trip! Pickup was on time, driving from one place to the other couldn't have been easier, the guide was very friendly and explained what I saw with as much detail as I wanted - in all I feel in 2 days I saw everything there is to see for a first time visitor! Also I feel the price charged (I booked through TripAdvisor for extra security) I believe was totally fair!
- 830kashs00Check which guide you get!You are better off booking a private taxi for the day. My guide, had no real interest in telling me or showing me anything. The guide in the car at each destination, and left me to my own devices to walk around the sites, rushed me around also. Knew only obvious information which any intelligent person could tell you. I was very disappointed after reading the positive comments. Must depend on the guide you get. My was useless! Just a taxi driver essentially trying to get home and finish the job asap. Do not book, unless you request one of the good ones referenced by name in the review. I enjoyed the actual sites.
- empressmmc00finevery nice experience. tourguide was very friendly and took us for a nice journey at the pyramides and to some places to see papyrus and some souverneers. sales people vas a bit agressive but in whole a good experience
- TheWeberKing00A Perfectly Packed DayHaving but a short time in Cairo, as we were on a side trip from the World Cup in Doha, we arranged for a day trip that would take us to as many sites as we could. Having done some homework ahead of time, we came across the tour offered by Emo Tours and booked it. Our tour guide Osama and the driver showed up at our hotel on time and promptly took us out to Memphis and Saqqara to start our day. All along the way, Osama shared historical tidbits and facts in an engaging and friendly manner. The sites were amazing and something to behold. There's just nothing like seeing them in person. As an added bonus, Osama was well versed in knowing how to set up any number of hilarious camera shots (think holding the pyramids in your hand - I don't want to give too much away!) The lunch buffet provided was a good chance to sit down and refresh a bit. The food was rather tasty as well. Following that, it was off to Giza to tour the pyramids, with the afternoon sun providing the perfect lighting as a backdrop. A ride back to the hotel completed the outing. The staff was courteous and professional. If you're looking for an all-inclusive day outing, look no further.
- 344aakanshat0010/10 would recommendThis tour was an absolute wonderful experience. The tour guide was on time, explained all the monuments and even took us to an awesome lunch place. He made sure we got to see everything we wanted. 10/10 would recommend to anyone coming to Cairo.
- oliviermR8057ES00Memorable moment with great Giza pyramids visitThe site visit is good. But people trying to sell services and souvenirs are a bit aggressive. Kids enjoyed but were scared about Camel ride
- Oahtea00Beautiful sites, amazing guideThoroughly enjoyed this tour! Josmar was a great guide and ensured we saw as much as we wanted to see and he allowed ample time for pictures. He’s a very knowledgeable guide and an easy going person. Definitely recommend to anyone looking to tour. Also, thankful he kept vendors at bay :)
- louish68700Great guide in Luxor (Ahmed); unique sleeper train experience; poor transportation service in CairoAhmed! Ahmed! Ahmed! You made our Luxor experience amazing! Great guide and an even better person! We had extra time due to the train’s early arrival and Ahmed improvised by booking us a private boat ride on the Nile. The sites in Luxor are incredible and Ahmed’s pleasant personality made it even more enjoyable. The sleeper train was a really cool and unique experience also. As for the transfers on the Cairo end: we received a text an hour before our scheduled pickup, saying our driver was waiting for us. We scrambled to get to the hotel lobby, only to find out that they were at the wrong hotel. Then on the back end, there was no one to pick us up at the train station in Cairo/Giza. Quite a disappointment.
Buy it with
Day Tour to Pharaonic Village in Cairo provided by Emo Tours Egypt
Product Overview: Day Tour to Pharaonic Village in Cairo
Number of Photos