Excursion to Pharaonic Village
By Your Egypt Tours
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-85, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Arabic, English, Italian, Spanish
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Pharaonic Village
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Departure Point: Centrally located Cairo & Giza hotels Dates: Daily Return point: Tour returns to original point of departure 8:00 am (Earlier or later departures are available from centrally located Cairo or Giza hotels)
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7600P14
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Excursion to Pharaonic Village?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Excursion to Pharaonic Village on Tripadvisor
- How much is Excursion to Pharaonic Village?
- Excursion to Pharaonic Village price starts from $140.00. Discover and book Excursion to Pharaonic Village on Tripadvisor
- What is the Excursion to Pharaonic Village cancellation policy?
- Excursion to Pharaonic Village cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Excursion to Pharaonic Village on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Excursion to Pharaonic Village?
- Excursion to Pharaonic Village is hosted by Your Egypt Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Your Egypt Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Excursion to Pharaonic Village on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7600P14
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Pharaonic VillageStop: 3 hours - Admission includedAs you walk in the door, you will easily find exact replicas of houses, fields, and monuments from ancient Egypt. You will go on a boat ride through the River Nile and watch the performers, dressed in the traditional costumes of ancient Egypt, walk and perform the exact tasks that were part of life in Egypt at the time. The boat ride will end in a place where you will be met by the local guide of the village. You will visit an exact copy of the tomb of King Tut, a copy of the Karnak temple, and some thematic museums such as the pyramids museum. Coptic, Islamic museums as well as Nasser and Sadat museums.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Once in a lifetime trip, thanks to Your Egypt Tours!
I would like to thank Your Egypt Tours for a fantastic trip. Between the transportation, the knowledgeable tour gui…
Unforgettable experience - highly recommend
I recently traveled to Egypt with a couple friends, and the three of us were extremely pleased with the experience …
Excellent experience with Your Egypt Tours
We booked two days private tour in Cairo followed by two days in Luxor. Everyone was teriffic! We felt very safe an…
Amazing time in Egypt!
My friends and I had an absolutely incredible time in Egypt, visiting Cairo, Aswan, Abu Simbel, and Luxor during ou…
Mamdouh the star
Mamdouh Ismael is a very nice person who is able to clearly communicate his extensive knowledge of the Pyramids. It…
Impressed with Full Service of Your Egypt Tours
We traveled to Egypt in June of 2022 to do a week-long tour of the ancient historic sites. The main sites we went…
Egypt Experience 2022 - Exceptional!
I simply cannot say enough good things about Your Egypt Tours. We did the Egypt Experience - a 12 day tour that to…
Abu Simbel is a must see!
This was an amazing trip! Abu Simbel was more incredible in person than the pictures could ever show! The tour gu…
Exceptional guides and customer service
The valley of the kings is an amazing place to see how creative and artistic ancient Egypt was. However our guide, …
Highly recommended tour experience
The guides from the company are amazing. They know their stuff, they are super friendly and happy to answer all sor…
My Dream to visit the treasure's of Egypt!
The whole trip has been amazing but the highlights for me were the visit to Tutankhamen’s tomb along with Nefertari…
Egypt Nile 20222
The experience was amazing I couldn’t make any complaints about the Nile cruise it was beyond my expectations
Specialized photography tour of Sakkara and Mempis
I had been to Egypt once before forty years ago, and in January 2022 had completed a Tauck tour of Egypt. I schedu…
Great organisation from start to finish
We had deferred our trip a couple of times due to Covid. Finally nailed down a trip. Great communication and respon…
Fantastic Luxor to Aswan Dahabieh Cruise With Cairo Stay
I wanted to do something special for my fiftieth birthday and my mum's last big holiday, as she's eighty next year.…