Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Enjoy reflecting in the history of Cairo and ancient Egypt, see the amazing Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum, the Step Pyramids of Sakkara and old Cairo. Then journey South of Aswan and embark on a Nile Cruise to see the wonders of the Nile Valley. One of the best ways to see Egypt is to take a trip on the River Nile. You can cruise between Aswan and Luxor and take in the beauty of the Nile Valley whilst relaxing, also you can enjoy daily tours to the most amazing Ancient Egyptian Temples. Visit Alexandria and see the catacombs and the ancient acropolis.
Arrive in Cairo Airport
Giza Pyramids & Sakkara
Egyptian Museum & Islamic and...
Optional tour to Abu Simbel
Kom Ombo & Edfu Temples
Luxor west bank sightseeing
Disembark/Karnak & Luxor Temples
Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
Returns to original departure point
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at Airports
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Domestic flights Cairo/Aswan/Luxor/Cairo
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Cairo including breakfast
- Accommodation for 3 nights on a 5 star superior cruise on full board
- Accommodation for one night at 5 star hotel in Aswan including breakfast
- Egyptologist Guide during your tours
- Lunch during your trip in Cairo
- Admission to Pyramids area
- Admission to Sakkara area
- Admission to Egyptian Museum
- Admission to Hanging Church
- Admission to Khan El Khalili
- Shopping tour
- Admission to Valley of the Kings
- Admission to Hatshepsut Temple
- Admission to Colossi of Memnon
- Admission to Edfu Temple
- Admission to Kom Ombo Temple
- Admission to Philae Temple
- Admission to High Dam
- A bottle of water during your trip
- All service charges & taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Islamic Cairo
- Entry/Admission - Coptic Cairo
- Entry/Admission - Khan Al-Khalili
- Entry/Admission - Aswan High Dam
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Philae
- Entry/Admission - Abu Simbel Temple Complex
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Kom Ombo
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Horus
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Reflections Travel
A wonderful and satisfying Cairo and Nile experience
This was a top class tour, thoroughly enjoyable and well-organised (after the first day's confusion). Particularly …
One of our best experiences in our life
Five (really ) stars Chateau Lafayette Nile Cruise was wonderful. Our Guide, Sayed was incredible. I admire all his…
Reflection travel . Tour Cairo - Ashwan- Cairo
We went with Reflection Travel while in Egypt , from February 29 - March 7, 2020. We were picked up by Ahmed and M…
Knowledgeable, funny and nice good photographer, take lots of good picture, give you lots of information about the …
Moshen -A Wonderful Egyptian Tour Guide
I had the truly wonderful experience of touring with Moshen visiting various cities along the Nile. He is very kno…
A Most Memorable Vacation in Egypt
What a wonderful time we had in southern Egypt!! What made our trip particularly special was the time my friends a…
Not clear who is the best : incredible Cairo, or incredible gude Sam
Our guide, Sam, was great! He was one of the best guide we have had in our life. He has so much education&knowled…
Amazing tour guide, very knowledgeable and lots of fun. Very helpful and friendly. Excellent English! Told us great…
Lovely Tour Roshdy
Roshdy have a good knowledge and explain very well of the places we visit, he is friendly and also reliable. We enj…
Compliment to Roshdy our tour
Roshdy provided excellent service and very hospitable. Will do anything to accomodate the needs of our group of 38.…
The fantastic tour with Roshdy
Roshdy is a very good tour leader , he is friendly and has good knowledge about the places we went We will sugges…
Awesome tour of Egyptian sights
The entire trip was well organized and the cruise was excellent. The guides were knowledgeable and outstanding.
Excellent tour guide through Lexor and Aswan cruise. Very attentive to our needs and knowledgeable. Made for a tour…
Roshdy/Nile cruise- fantastic tour
Everything was just great, on time, fabulous experience all around. I would highly recommend him as well as Reflect…
Excellent with Sayed!
Sayed was our guide for Aswan, along the Nile cruise, and Luxor. He did his job well in explaining the histories, s…
- Cairo International Airport Road, Pyramids of Giza, and 16 more
- Duration: 9 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from $63.00* $70.00
Popular: Booked by 1,666 travelers!
Private Sightseeing Tours
from $60.50* $86.43
Popular: Booked by 166 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 2,999 travelers!
from $13.40* $14.29
Popular: Booked by 149 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Best 9 day tour in Egypt from Cairo
Which attractions will I visit with Best 9 day tour in Egypt from Cairo?
How much is Best 9 day tour in Egypt from Cairo?
Best 9 day tour in Egypt from Cairo price starts from $1,428.58. Discover and book Best 9 day tour in Egypt from Cairo on Tripadvisor
What is the Best 9 day tour in Egypt from Cairo cancellation policy?
Best 9 day tour in Egypt from Cairo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Best 9 day tour in Egypt from Cairo on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Best 9 day tour in Egypt from Cairo?
Best 9 day tour in Egypt from Cairo is hosted by Reflections Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Reflections Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Best 9 day tour in Egypt from Cairo on Tripadvisor