Start your private tour at 7am when your qualified, professional tour guide will pick you up to get on your private, modern, a/c van and start your trip to Alexandria (about 3 hours) where you will visit the following sites:
• Catacombs of Kom El Shoqqafa
• Pompey's pillar
• Ruins of Serapis temple
• Fort of Qaitbay (ancient site of lighthouse Pharos)
• New library of Alexandria
• National museum of Alexandria
• Montazah gardens and palacesThen you will check in into your hotel and spend the night there
Start at 7am to head for El Alamein (about 90 minutes) and visit one of the cemeteries (commonwealth, Italian or German) , as well as the military museum of El Alamein where you will see very interesting artifacts and description of the famous battle of El Alamein.
Then you will start you trip to Wadi El Natrun (about 2 hours). It is famous for its ancient Coptic Orthodox monasteries as Christian monasticism started in Egypt. In ancient times the area was famous for Natrun salt that was used for mummification. there still 9 lakes of salt.
In Wadi El Natrun you will visit
• Monastery of al-Baramus
• Monastery of Anba Bishoy
• Monastery of the SyriansLater you will move back to Cairo and your hotel.