Nile Felucca in Cairo and Traditional Food Koshry from Cairo or Giza hotel
By Hesham Egypt Tour Guide
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- lunch koshry
- Felucca ride one hour
- Entry/Admission - Nile River
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- all Cairo and Giza hotels
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 37291P14
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Nile Felucca in Cairo and Traditional Food Koshry from Cairo or Giza hotel?
- Nile Felucca in Cairo and Traditional Food Koshry from Cairo or Giza hotel price starts from $21.00. Discover and book Nile Felucca in Cairo and Traditional Food Koshry from Cairo or Giza hotel on Tripadvisor
- What is the Nile Felucca in Cairo and Traditional Food Koshry from Cairo or Giza hotel cancellation policy?
- Nile Felucca in Cairo and Traditional Food Koshry from Cairo or Giza hotel cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Nile Felucca in Cairo and Traditional Food Koshry from Cairo or Giza hotel on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Nile Felucca in Cairo and Traditional Food Koshry from Cairo or Giza hotel?
- Nile Felucca in Cairo and Traditional Food Koshry from Cairo or Giza hotel is hosted by Hesham Egypt Tour Guide. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Hesham Egypt Tour Guide on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Nile Felucca in Cairo and Traditional Food Koshry from Cairo or Giza hotel on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Nile Felucca in Cairo and Traditional Food Koshry from Cairo or Giza hotel?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Nile Felucca in Cairo and Traditional Food Koshry from Cairo or Giza hotel on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 37291P14
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Nile RiverStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedour guide will pick you up from the reception of your hotel, transfer to the Nile River bank by a private air-conditioned vehicle to embark on your felucca boat to discover the river Nile as you cruise its waters in a traditional Felucca. Enjoy a relaxing sun site time cruise and let your hand glide along the Nile’s surface as you bathe in the warm Egyptian sun. the Nile river is longest river in the world 6630 km , inside Egypt for 1500 km, the source of Nile river is Victoria lake , it floated through 9 countries we have small fish called Perch then we have traditional food called Koshry then transfer back to your hotelRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
A very interesting tour with a knowledgeable and friendly guide
Bishoo took us on a very interesting tour of Coptic Cairo, the Citadel and mosque. We learned a lot about the hist…
The tour was great one from the best tour never forget the guide one from the best Egyptology guide and the driver …
Great Day Tour of Cairo
Our tour guide, Ehab, was outstanding. An Egyptologist working on an advanced degree in archeology, he provided us …
Great, broad tour of ancient culture
Guide (Ehab) was very knowledgeable and both he and the driver (Sayed) were exceptionally warm. Would definitely re…
The Best of Egypt
What an amazing experience in such a short amount of time! 😁 We will definitely be coming back. Everyone was so fr…
Luxor was a fun trip and full of history. Our guide Michael was very intelligent and told us alot of information. T…
Very good 🌟
Great experience! Thank you, Ahmed, for taking care of us. And the full Cairo experience. The camel ride was very f…
We had an amazing experience on the cruise. We’re picked up on time and taken to the cruise. The food was delicious…
Worst Day in Egipty
I had a very bad experience, wish I would have never booked this tour.. The guide didn’t guide, just let me alone w…
Amazing Tour of Giza
This was an absolutely incredible experience, made amazing by our extremely knowledgeable and connected tour guide …
My sister and I had an unforgettable experience visiting Coptic Cairo, Saladin citadel and khan el-khalili . Moaz t…
Walk back in time with this wonderful tour
Wonderful day of touring this special area of Cairo! It started out a bit unsure (our original guide had an acciden…
Bisho my guide was very professionnal. The tour was very interesting and the mosques where Amazing. I recommand it …
Excellent Luxor Guide and Itinerary
Our guide met us at the airport and the fun began. A full day of visiting all the wonderful Luxor sites. Lots to se…
Recommendable day tour around Luxor
We had a memorable day tour in Luxor, which we can easily recommend to other visitors. Our guide Michael showed us …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Nov 2019 • Couples
Petite ballade en felouque d'une heure sur le Nil en compagnie de notre guide et chauffeur privé Karam.. Il a été très gentil et nous a parlé de l'histoire de l'Égypte pendant notre ballade ce qui fut très plaisant.. Ensuite direction un petit restaurant où nous avons pu manger un repas traditionnel.
Written November 9, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Dear our respected client , , We would like to thank you for your time to write for us your feedback and review ...we are happy to show you Egypt by our local eyes our goal to make sure you have unforgettable experience We hope to see you again in Egypt for longer vacation Please Keep in touch. Egypt is safe always hesham Egypt tour guide
Written November 13, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.