Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 6–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private guide.
- Shopping tours in Cairo.
- Buffet dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Main entry tickets to the sights
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Nile River
- Drinks inside the Nile cruise
- Additional optional entry tickets the sights
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- let us know your hotel agrees so we can pick you up , please note we can pick you up from any hotel in Cairo or Giza city Thanks
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 38481P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiration and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 1 year
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum with Dinner at Nile Cruise?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum with Dinner at Nile Cruise on Tripadvisor
- How much is Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum with Dinner at Nile Cruise?
- Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum with Dinner at Nile Cruise price starts from $160.00. Discover and book Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum with Dinner at Nile Cruise on Tripadvisor
- What is the Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum with Dinner at Nile Cruise cancellation policy?
- Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum with Dinner at Nile Cruise cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum with Dinner at Nile Cruise on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum with Dinner at Nile Cruise?
- Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum with Dinner at Nile Cruise is hosted by Holiday in Egypt Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Holiday in Egypt Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum with Dinner at Nile Cruise on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 38481P2
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Pyramids of GizaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2The Museum of Egyptian AntiquitiesStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Nile RiverStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Holiday in Egypt Travels
Joined in February 2016
#446 of 1,486 Tours & Activities in Cairo
- sehra151000Egypt HolidayTrip was fantastic. Madeline organised it for me, she was great. Nile cruise is a must in Egypt. All excursions were organised, driver and the guides were great. They contacted me well in advance to inform me the pick up time and the place. Guides were very knowledgeable and answered any questions. Staff on the cruise were amazing, especially in the dinner hall, always ready to help and the food was fantastic. Madeline also organised Pyramids and Cairo day trips for me, they were also fantastic. Many thanks Madeline, greatly appreciated your help. Jay
- OnAir47945600Great Trip and fantastic service, all round amazing experience - Thank you !Madeline organized our epic 3 weeks trip for us (family of 4) to Egypt. Trip included stays and tours in Cairo, Nile cruise boat from Aswan to Luxor, car trip to Alexandria and El Alamein with many stops along the way, as well as hotels and accommodation in all these locations. All tours were promptly on time and accompanied by an amazing very patient bus driver and a well prepared tour guides who knew exactly what we are interested in. Tours were customised to suit our pace (not too fast and not too long either), each tour guide made it a point to check in how are we enjoying the tour too. Madeline was amazing in organizing all events including birthday parties as well as tour buses, drivers, flights and very friendly tour guides in every city. The entire trip went well due to her help and continuous communication and daily check-in to ensure everything is ok. Thank you Madeline and hope to see you again soon !
- 128geraldined00Travelling to EgyptHave your trip organized by a Travel Agent in Egypt, by far the best scenario when visiting from another country (North America). We contacted Holiday in Egypt Travels and Madeline was the person we dealt with from day one. We were in Egypt for 17 days. Madeline was superb at communicating with us from the very beginning and on a daily basis. She coordinated all of our travel arrangements in Egypt plus gave us many suggestions, all of which were superb. Our trip encompassed time in Cairo, train travel to Aswan, Nile cruise, air travel to Sharm el Sheik and return to Cairo. We had very good guides and drivers and saw such an amazing Egypt that was organized by Madeline but to our schedule. We were not hustled and bustled with a group of people but on private tours which makes a trip much more relaxing. From the very beginning, before we got to Egypt, Madeline answered all our questions quickly, the return of communication was incredible. Whilst away we did not feel isolated or worried about anything as we had Madeline on Whats App (or phone) and she would get back to us straight away. Have a wonderful trip in Egypt.
- Anmol P00Nothing short of amazingI loved the trip to egypt. Madeline from Holidays in Egypt was very kind and kept checking on is throughout the whole trip. It was made sure that everything was according to our plan. They made sure that we were taken care of and we were enjoying the trip. Anmol
- Lucy H00Amazing experience cruising on the NileStaff were all brilliant and so helpful. Food was delicious with huge choice. Great experience cruising the Nile and lovely roof top of boat with swimming pool. Rooms a little tired. Advertised as Luxor to Aswan but actually was running from Aswan to Luxor so we had to pay for new flights and do more travelling by train to reach Aswan. Also very little communication from overall tour operator as to our daily activities and trips from the boat, but thankfully the boat front desk staff were helpful and phoned the tour company to help us. No free Wi-Fi or water.
- CCalvelo00Amazing EgyptWe have set up a 15 days tour in Egypt with this travel agency and it was excellent. The logistic and efficiency of the services was really awesome. We have visited Cairo, Aswan, Luxor and Hurghada. Each city with a Spanish guide and transport. Additionally, every time when we need anything, the agency was there to give us support, and that was a remarkable aspect to highlight, essential of you plan to travel to Egypt. Absolutely recommended. One aspect to improve would be the breakfast in the different hotels, quite basic and repetitive.
- Ahmed N00Wonderful trip ❤️I recommend the service and the exploration to these new places for the traveler in the company of professionals with high academic training it turned out to be exceeding all my expectations. The trip was amazing !!! Very important that the vehicle driver be so extraordinary too! I discovered views, flavors, images, stories, facets, details that do not appear in any guide. Holiday in Egypt Travels !!
- 00Beautiful placeThis place is very convenient to any type of transportation-subway taxi bus easily navigate yourself. The owner and assistants are very very friendly and knowledgable and hospitable they will answer all your questions. You definitely feel like home. They will arrange transportation to airport for you and many wonderful trips for your taste. They r expert about Egypt. They make your stay very comfortable and safe
- Sen S00great location,Madeline turned a trip into a lifetime experience. thank You! staff was very helpful and friendly. thank YOu.
- Rubiya R00"Excellent in every way "3 weeks in Egypt with Holiday in Egypt Travels . We had an amazing visit to Egypt thanks to the help from Holiday in Egypt team . Everything went so smoothly . Everyone speak very good English we felt safe with our guides and having ever thing booked through one company meant we did not have to worry about getting to and from anywhere our ororganisibg what to see in our days . We based ourselves in Cairo and fron there booked one day to Alexandria and 2 days overnight tour in Luxor . We highly recommend both tours including the Hot Air Ballon Ride we added to our tour in Luxor . Huge thanks to Hussein & Madeline our tour operators they made us feel so welcome , great advice , history and local knowledge . Thanks again Holiday in Egypt Travels for the incredible memories and photos we have walked away with .
- Donna L00Home away from homeThe option wasn't listed, but I actually traveled there in March 2014. Madeline and her staff were excellent! They were attentive to my needs, even accompanying me on shopping trips, assisting with translation and local history. The food was fantastic! Every Egyptian I met was extremely kind. I recommend Madeline for consulting your travel needs. I throughly enjoyed my stay!
- Othman Y00Vacationonon December of 2:15 I visit Cairo misses Madeline Fathi arrange a trip for me from Aswan to luxer it was nothing but awesome a beautiful unbelievable a river cruise Nile cruise very nice ship very good service and very good food you will be in a very very good hands with Madeline Fathi you will see the history of civilization is through this river cruise she goes out of her way to make everything controlled and arrangeable I think everybody visit Egypt to take this cruiseby Madeline Fathi ...
- rich j00A well-organised trip around Cairo and into the desert. ..We have twice enjoyed Madeline's tours. These were arranged quickly (at one day's notice! ) and our driver took us to Gizeh, then lunch was included in a traditional koshari house (lovely! ) then on to Saqqara. We also made a second trip on another occasion to Dahsur, to see the Red Pyramid and the Bent Pyramid. Both these trips were really well organised with pick up at our hotel, friendly drivers who made us feel welcome and safe. I would really recommend this travel company to anyone.
- Mark T00Well organised, Recommended for Egypt visit "The trip was very well organised . The service was very good with personal attention as and when required . The tour timing were maintained very well . Our turn guide was very knowledgeable and responsible. His insights into Egyptian history made this tour very interesting . We travelled with children ( 9, 6, 4 and 3 years old and did not face any problems during our visit , Holiday in Egypt Travels arranged our tours to pyramids , Luxor And Aswan Nile cruise for 4 days was amazing was trip of lifetime . İ recommend Holiday in Egypt Travels for everybody .
- Scuba09076400Madeline Fathy will take of you, it is safeFor the month of November 2015, I went to Egypt. Madeline Fathy helped me have an awesome vacation. With Madeline by your side, you can relax and feel comfortable that your vacation plans, Hotel Stay and Tourist Activities are a good idea. She adds that local touch required for a trip to Egypt. Madeline will help you plan your trip via emails, she responds to emails in a timely matter. When I arrived into the Cairo Airport, there was one of Madeline’s guys waiting for me with a sign. From that point on, I had one of her guy’s with me on all of my activities; it was easy and very safe. I went to Giza, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, down the Nile on 4 day cruise, City tour of Cairo and played poker at night. Madeline took care of it all. On one occasion, a ride for me was late, I called Madeline and she got that driver to my location now. Have fun, Patrick O’Brien.