Pyramids Sound and Light Show in Giza with Transfer
By Look at Egypt tours
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
German, Japanese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Sound & Light Egypt
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- The Pickup and drop off available from any hotel in Cairo or Giza
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11531P16
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Pyramids Sound and Light Show in Giza with Transfer?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Pyramids Sound and Light Show in Giza with Transfer on Tripadvisor
- How much is Pyramids Sound and Light Show in Giza with Transfer?
- Pyramids Sound and Light Show in Giza with Transfer price starts from $84.00. Discover and book Pyramids Sound and Light Show in Giza with Transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Pyramids Sound and Light Show in Giza with Transfer cancellation policy?
- Pyramids Sound and Light Show in Giza with Transfer cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Pyramids Sound and Light Show in Giza with Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Pyramids Sound and Light Show in Giza with Transfer?
- Pyramids Sound and Light Show in Giza with Transfer is hosted by Look at Egypt tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Look at Egypt tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Pyramids Sound and Light Show in Giza with Transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11531P16
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Sound & Light EgyptStop: 2 hours - Admission includedTHE PYRAMIDS SOUND AND LIGHT SHOW Have you ever wondered how life was thousands of years ago? This question and other similar thoughts inspired creators to accompany you for a short while to the past, by introducing the sound and light show. It is a magnificent show that brings creativity to life the rule of ancient Egyptians. The artists skillfully created a show to present images of all historical eras. For an hour, you enjoy the sound and light show near the pyramids and the Sphinx.The history is re-told by the Sphinx, telling you the most ancient secrets of the world. In the 21st century, you go back in time thousands of years ago to see how they were built and survived! The show manages to convey the great humane spirit and creativity behind their creation. There you will find the pyramid of Khufu, the Immortal and Sky Grabber, close to its some alters, where the wood-made boats of Khufu are placed, which KING Khufu would use to sail on his journey to immortality. Also, you will find the pyramid built by Khufu’s son Khafre, who made his own smaller and shorter than his father's pyramid; we can see Khafre' s face, engraved on a sheet of green diorite stone, so lively as if the artist just finished it. Then, last but not least the pyramid of Menkaure, who was like his father modest and decent enough to make his pyramid smaller than the other two. In one hour, the show would narrate the history of those great kings, their secrets, legends and secrets of ancient history.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great Choice: Professional, Friendly, and Accommodating
I took a solo trip in July, 2022. I couldn’t be happier to have booked my trip with Look at Egypt. They are profess…
Look at Egypt Tours Best choice & Great Organization
If you are seeking a Egypt tour. Look no further, Look at Egypt tour is the best during our search to find a reliab…
Well organised, professional and personable
I have just returned from Egypt where I spent a week between Cairo/Giza and Hurghada. The whole trip was organised …
It’s very organized & well-planned
We had a wonderful experience on our Wonders of Egypt tour. Our guide, Mohamed, was caring and attentive to all of …
Amazing Country - Amazing People - Amazing Tour Agency - Thank You!
Wow. What an amazing country and what an amazing tour agency to put it together. I had been working with other tour…
Great Evening on The Nile
Lovely evening on a beautiful boat on the Nile in Egypt. The staff was friendly. The entertainment was electrifyi…
On of the best tour company in Egypt
This was one of the best tours I've been on, it was very organized. There was a person that met us at the airport a…
Best trip ever!
My friends and I booked a private tour to El Cairo-Luxor for 4 days. The company took care of every single detail s…
Had the best experience with Look at Egypt Tours
I arranged a tailor-made 21-day private guided tour package for my wife and myself with Look at Egypt Tours in June…
Best Guide and Driver Ever!
First of all our guide, Mufasta and our driver, Islam were outstanding! My husband and I booked a private tour- Cai…
TRIP OF A LIFETIME!!!
It has been a burning desire of mine to go to Egypt since I was a child! It was a dream come true to finally get to…
Amazing Experience with Look at Egypt Tours
Truly, the trip of a lifetime! I had a fantastic experience with Look at Egypt Tours. I booked the 10-day "Best of …
Safe, Professional, and Amazing!
I went to Egypt with 3 of my friends (all aged 21 and female) through Look at Egypt Tours. All of the employees wer…
Egypt trip was a dream come true, simply amazing!
Look at Egypt is an amazing tour team! Well organized throughout Egypt! From Cairo to Aswan, to Kom Ombo, Edfu, the…
Just have one Word for the Services of Egypt Tours = PERFECT. (From begin to end). The guides are very good Profes…