Full Day Cairo Christian & Islamic Tour With Lunch & Private Guide
By Look at Egypt tours
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, Japanese, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Coptic Cairo
- Entry/Admission - Mosque and Madrasa of Sultan Hassan
- Entry/Admission - Al-Azhar Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Khan Al-Khalili
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up and drop off available from all hotels in Cairo and Giza
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11531P15
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Full Day Cairo Christian & Islamic Tour With Lunch & Private Guide?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Full Day Cairo Christian & Islamic Tour With Lunch & Private Guide on Tripadvisor
- How much is Full Day Cairo Christian & Islamic Tour With Lunch & Private Guide?
- Full Day Cairo Christian & Islamic Tour With Lunch & Private Guide price starts from $164.00. Discover and book Full Day Cairo Christian & Islamic Tour With Lunch & Private Guide on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full Day Cairo Christian & Islamic Tour With Lunch & Private Guide cancellation policy?
- Full Day Cairo Christian & Islamic Tour With Lunch & Private Guide cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full Day Cairo Christian & Islamic Tour With Lunch & Private Guide on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full Day Cairo Christian & Islamic Tour With Lunch & Private Guide?
- Full Day Cairo Christian & Islamic Tour With Lunch & Private Guide is hosted by Look at Egypt tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Look at Egypt tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full Day Cairo Christian & Islamic Tour With Lunch & Private Guide on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11531P15
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Coptic CairoStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Mosque and Madrasa of Sultan HassanStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Al-Azhar MosqueStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Khan Al-KhaliliStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Great Choice: Professional, Friendly, and Accommodating
I took a solo trip in July, 2022. I couldn’t be happier to have booked my trip with Look at Egypt. They are profess…
Look at Egypt Tours Best choice & Great Organization
If you are seeking a Egypt tour. Look no further, Look at Egypt tour is the best during our search to find a reliab…
Well organised, professional and personable
I have just returned from Egypt where I spent a week between Cairo/Giza and Hurghada. The whole trip was organised …
It’s very organized & well-planned
We had a wonderful experience on our Wonders of Egypt tour. Our guide, Mohamed, was caring and attentive to all of …
Amazing Country - Amazing People - Amazing Tour Agency - Thank You!
Wow. What an amazing country and what an amazing tour agency to put it together. I had been working with other tour…
Great Evening on The Nile
Lovely evening on a beautiful boat on the Nile in Egypt. The staff was friendly. The entertainment was electrifyi…
On of the best tour company in Egypt
This was one of the best tours I've been on, it was very organized. There was a person that met us at the airport a…
Best trip ever!
My friends and I booked a private tour to El Cairo-Luxor for 4 days. The company took care of every single detail s…
Had the best experience with Look at Egypt Tours
I arranged a tailor-made 21-day private guided tour package for my wife and myself with Look at Egypt Tours in June…
Best Guide and Driver Ever!
First of all our guide, Mufasta and our driver, Islam were outstanding! My husband and I booked a private tour- Cai…
TRIP OF A LIFETIME!!!
It has been a burning desire of mine to go to Egypt since I was a child! It was a dream come true to finally get to…
Amazing Experience with Look at Egypt Tours
Truly, the trip of a lifetime! I had a fantastic experience with Look at Egypt Tours. I booked the 10-day "Best of …
Safe, Professional, and Amazing!
I went to Egypt with 3 of my friends (all aged 21 and female) through Look at Egypt Tours. All of the employees wer…
Egypt trip was a dream come true, simply amazing!
Look at Egypt is an amazing tour team! Well organized throughout Egypt! From Cairo to Aswan, to Kom Ombo, Edfu, the…
Just have one Word for the Services of Egypt Tours = PERFECT. (From begin to end). The guides are very good Profes…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Tonsi and his driver were both gentlemen who made us feel safe and comfortable during the entire trip. He is kind and knowledgeable about the Egyptian history. I was facilitated by the Muhammad Ali Mosque 🕌 and the Coptic hanging church ⛪️ in site and historical values. A must see in Egypt. Tonsi was also flexible with my request to shop for Egyptian papyrus and perfume. Thank you Tonsi.
Written November 23, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.