per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Felucca cruise on the Nile
- Taxes and service charge
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 19426P21
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Felucca Cruise on the Nile from Cairo?
- Felucca Cruise on the Nile from Cairo price starts from $29.00. Discover and book Felucca Cruise on the Nile from Cairo on Tripadvisor
- What is the Felucca Cruise on the Nile from Cairo cancellation policy?
- Felucca Cruise on the Nile from Cairo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Felucca Cruise on the Nile from Cairo on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Felucca Cruise on the Nile from Cairo?
- Felucca Cruise on the Nile from Cairo is hosted by NASCO Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact NASCO Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Felucca Cruise on the Nile from Cairo on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Felucca Cruise on the Nile from Cairo?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Felucca Cruise on the Nile from Cairo on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 19426P21
- You'll start atCairoOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byNASCO Tours
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Claire Ann R00
Ahmed Abd Elhamid and NASCO Tours EXCELLENT- Luxor Egypt
Would definitely recommend this company Nasco Tours whilst in Luxor Egypt 👏👍 From easy booking via email to Ahmed…
We had a great time visiting the tombs and temples in both the West and East Bank in Luxor. We decided to split it …
Wael Abd El Ghaffar as tour organizer and Bob Hafiez as tour guy did an amazing team organizing an amazing 3 days o…
Incredible experience with a great guide.
We had a great trip. Ehab our guide was very knowledgeable and gave in-depth explanations for everything. Would def…
El moaz street is historical I going before is like ten time before very beautiful and amazing in the night and All…
He was just trustworthy and reliable.
Perfect, best guide ever, very trustworhy, full recomandation. I trusted the company from the first moment. Thank y…
Emad as Nasco Aswan makes your dream Egypt holiday a reality
I was given the Nasco contact email by the Movenpick Hotel in Aswan where we had booked. Originally I was only afte…
Great tour and airport transfer partner
We used Nasco this month for airport transfers in Aswan and previously used them for a day tour to Abu Simbel from …
Fabulous temples without any crowds
The travel desk at the Steigenberger Achti Resort in Luxor recommended this trip. We were a little reluctant as it …
Book this Tour!!!
An unforgettable experience on the East Bank of Luxor. Our tour guide (Ahmed Abd El Hamid, recommended!) was super …
Our guide was Ahmed Elkallaf and driver Nageh they were great, very polite. He explained several curiosities about…
Just book - professional and fair priced
We booked with these guys downstairs of Hilton Luxor, after our existing operator was a nightmare to deal with. Con…
Amazing Nile cruise July 2022
Me and my husband stayed on the Nile Style cruise ship organized by Wael from Nasco Tours. We organized a private …
Fantastic family experience
We were extremely pleased with the private East and West bank tours. We visited Egypt with our 2 young kids (10 & 5…
We had a private tour With the company for four days we visited all the sights in Luxor and a swan with the speci…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Excellent Nile cruise which is part of a relaxing experience of stress. Our guide is so nice and explained things in depth.
Written November 17, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.