per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
German, Arabic, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Transport by air-conditioned modern minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- All Cairo Hotels
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 19426P19
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 2-Hour Dinner Cruise in Cairo with Entertainment Show?
- 2-Hour Dinner Cruise in Cairo with Entertainment Show price starts from $51.00. Discover and book 2-Hour Dinner Cruise in Cairo with Entertainment Show on Tripadvisor
- What is the 2-Hour Dinner Cruise in Cairo with Entertainment Show cancellation policy?
- 2-Hour Dinner Cruise in Cairo with Entertainment Show cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2-Hour Dinner Cruise in Cairo with Entertainment Show on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 2-Hour Dinner Cruise in Cairo with Entertainment Show?
- 2-Hour Dinner Cruise in Cairo with Entertainment Show is hosted by NASCO Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact NASCO Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2-Hour Dinner Cruise in Cairo with Entertainment Show on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for 2-Hour Dinner Cruise in Cairo with Entertainment Show?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book 2-Hour Dinner Cruise in Cairo with Entertainment Show on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 19426P19
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in June 2011
#7 of 96 Tours & Activities in Alexandria
- rosiel78900Private tour to Karnak, Luxor, Hashepsut TempleOur tour guide is Neema; great person + tour guide. She was very attentive and knowledgeable. Provided my husband and I with highlights of historical facts that made us appreciate the arts + architecture even more. It was completely safe - we had a personal driver that waited around for us until our tour was done. I would recommend Neema to any travelers!!!
- Daniel C00Ahmed was a fantastic guide!We arranged our tours with Nasco through the Luxor Hilton. We have experienced many guides over the years, throughout the world and there is sometimes uncertainty about what you kind of experience you are going to have. Ahmed immediately put us at ease with his relaxed manner. But when it came to explaining the sites he was a great storyteller. Many thanks for making our experience a memorable one!
- Claire Ann R00Ahmed Abd Elhamid and NASCO Tours EXCELLENT- Luxor EgyptWould definitely recommend this company Nasco Tours whilst in Luxor Egypt 👏👍 From easy booking via email to Ahmed Zain based at our hotel stay Hilton; he was very efficient and gave us lots of examples and options to choose from. Very helpful and polite thank you Our private tour guide was wonderful Ahmed Abd Elhamid highly recommended- his knowledge of all the sights we saw and his friendly, helpful manner all contributed to making our experiences exceptional- THANK YOU SO MUCH 😊 We visited the West & East Bank and Karnak and Luxor temples and Luxor Museum we spread our tours over 3 days and had the same private guide, Ahmed to take us round which added to the experience - would most definitely use this company and same private tour guide again Very Best Wishes
- Natalie P00Amazing ExperienceWe had a great time visiting the tombs and temples in both the West and East Bank in Luxor. We decided to split it up into 2 days and we are glad we did. While I think you could combine the tours, it was nice to be able to enjoy all the sites over two days. Our guide Raymond was incredible. He was extremely knowledgeable and provided a great experience. He showed us around and gave us a great history lesson, but also allowed us some time to explore on our own, which we enjoyed. Would highly recommend this tour.
- WPHYRXA00Highly recommendedWael Abd El Ghaffar as tour organizer and Bob Hafiez as tour guy did an amazing team organizing an amazing 3 days of Lexus and Aswan
- Michael D00Incredible experience with a great guide.We had a great trip. Ehab our guide was very knowledgeable and gave in-depth explanations for everything. Would definitely use Nasco Tours for any other trips.
- Saad-Muhamed00El moezEl moaz street is historical I going before is like ten time before very beautiful and amazing in the night and All mosques is historical
- L1882WLstephans00He was just trustworthy and reliable.Perfect, best guide ever, very trustworhy, full recomandation. I trusted the company from the first moment. Thank you!
- Upadhyaya S00Once in life time Nike cruise us mustExcellent Nile cruise which is part of a relaxing experience of stress. Our guide is so nice and explained things in depth.
- Maria0Magdalena00Emad as Nasco Aswan makes your dream Egypt holiday a realityI was given the Nasco contact email by the Movenpick Hotel in Aswan where we had booked. Originally I was only after an Abu Simbel trip. However, the way Emad handled my enquiry, his responsiveness, helpfulness and attention to detail meant that I quickly decided to use Nasco across our entire trip. Emad helped plan our activities, made suggestions in a helpful, not pushy manner and was a point of contact throughout. This is invaluable when travelling with kids as things can go wrong and off schedule in Egypt. Having someone you can always call on to help, is a massive relief. Emad also surprised us with kindness and thoughtfulness, like an impromptu felucca ride. Emad's team is also brilliant. E.g. our luggage did not make it from Cairo and they made all the arrangements to pick it up from the airport when it was flown over. Emad also arranged the most amazing guide, Kerolos. He had studied archaeology, spoke fluent English and was a fountain of knowledge. He accompanied us throughout... Abu simbel, Philae, Komobo, Edfu, luxor East and Eest bank, abydos, dendarah. With my son's passion and incessant questions, Kerolos showed patience and willingness to engage and share fascinating details. All the minivans in which we travelled were clean, well air-conditioned and with sane drivers that never put us at risk. Everything we did with Nasco worked like clockwork, the one thing we did not (booked before I got Emad's email) was a disaster and resulted in massive stress. Emad makes Egypt the dream holiday it should be. We are planning to visit Cairo once the new museum opens... guess who I will be reaching out to, to organise our trip....
- 729jst00Great tour and airport transfer partnerWe used Nasco this month for airport transfers in Aswan and previously used them for a day tour to Abu Simbel from Aswan. They are always early for pickup and their drivers and guides are fantastic.
- Isabelle S00Fabulous temples without any crowdsThe travel desk at the Steigenberger Achti Resort in Luxor recommended this trip. We were a little reluctant as it is a very long drive to Abydos from Luxor. We don’t regret the decision to go. Dendara and Abydos temples are two of the most spectacular places we have visited on our multiple visits to Egypt. Full of colour and exquisite painted stone carvings. Our driver (Ahmed) and guide (Achmed) from Nasco tours were both great. Lovely air conditioned SUV, fantastic leisurely visits to both temples, timed to perfection, with exactly the right amount of historical explanation. At both places there were only a handful of visitors; such a contrast to the huge crowds at Karnak etc. we could spend as long as we liked at each temple. The opportunity to walk on the roof at Dendara was fabulous, I couldn’t get over my claustrophobia and visit the secret decorated crypt, my husband said it was fabulous. Our guide was a very genial companion for the day, and we greatly enjoyed the 10 hours spent in his company.
- jbvanzyl00Book this Tour!!!An unforgettable experience on the East Bank of Luxor. Our tour guide (Ahmed Abd El Hamid, recommended!) was super professional with a lot of knowledge. We got to see Karnak Temple, Perfume Palace and the Luxor Temple (at night). Amazing history and scenery that needs to be explored!!
- 677Alexandrej00Nice colorsOur guide was Ahmed Elkallaf and driver Nageh they were great, very polite. He explained several curiosities about Dendara. Very patient and no rush. It is a tour that must be done in Luxor.
- loongstoryshort00Just book - professional and fair pricedWe booked with these guys downstairs of Hilton Luxor, after our existing operator was a nightmare to deal with. Confirmed our trip for 9am start at 930pm the night before. Car quality was one of the best we have seen since landing into Egypt. Guide was professional - gave us plenty of guidance but also gave us space when we wanted it. Didn’t try to upsell much. Most enjoyable day with a wonderful team. Thank you for showing us the West Bank of luxor