Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This is a private tour to visit the area of Wadi el Natrun, where the ancient Egyptians extracted natron salt that was used for mummification. Now the area is famous for its ancient Coptic Orthodox monasteries, some of the oldest in the whole world, and still used.
Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with free WiFi
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Natrun
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Let's Explore Egypt
We had an amazing trip with our guide Mina and our driver Hassan. The sites are stunning and we packed a lot into …
Great experience. Perfect English. Amazing pictures
The guide was extraordinary. We felt at ease with him and his English was perfect. Also he took spectacular picture…
Magical Tour with a magical guide for a magical city !
My first time in Egypt with my son we did the 3 days private tour of the highlights and never have I felt so welco…
We got much more than we expected!
We got much more than we expected! Waleed and Said picked us up from the hotel and this amazing tour began. The car…
10/10 - A truly magnificent experience!
A truly incredible experience; from riding the camels, seeing the Pyramids, and a lovely lunch to top it off. We we…
Excursion to Giza pirâmides, Memphis, saqqara and dahshur
Private tour to visit the four mentioned places. Best option, you have your own time, we had a driver and a guide t…
Very satisfied with our tour guide Gamil
Very professional. Gamil was fully looking out for us and was very knowledgeable about egyptian history. Great job…
My tour guide Ahmed Elsayed and driver Gad made this tour great! We stopped at all the places on the itinerary and …
Good company with great deals and helpful and professional tour guide. Cars comfy and safe. Strongly recommend
Fantastic adventure to Pyramids
My wife and I had a great adventure and certainly enjoyed the pyramids and our tour guide really made it worthy whi…
An experience of a lifetime
Thank you Gamil for your tips, knowledge, great hospitality and photography skills! We cannot imagine experiencing …
I really liked the piramids and the view. And the guide was super kind. and i really enjoyed the trip.
Half day trip to the piramides
Very good trip! We saw a lot of things, and the guide was also very good (Gamil)! He told a lot of interesting thin…
Gamil is a very pleasant guide. The tour was excellent, very well organized. I can really recommend this!
Great views & pics
Great experience and a nice way to visit these Landmarks. Give your camera or phone to Gamil and he will sure that …
- Wadi Natrun
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,684 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 3,108 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 1,343 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 199 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Guided Day Trip to Wadi El Natrun and Monasteries from Cairo
- Private Guided Day Trip to Wadi El Natrun and Monasteries from Cairo will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Private Guided Day Trip to Wadi El Natrun and Monasteries from Cairo on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Guided Day Trip to Wadi El Natrun and Monasteries from Cairo on Tripadvisor
- Private Guided Day Trip to Wadi El Natrun and Monasteries from Cairo price starts from $148.35. Discover and book Private Guided Day Trip to Wadi El Natrun and Monasteries from Cairo on Tripadvisor
- Private Guided Day Trip to Wadi El Natrun and Monasteries from Cairo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Guided Day Trip to Wadi El Natrun and Monasteries from Cairo on Tripadvisor