Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 1–2 days
Start time: Check availability
- Alive Museum Admission Ticket
- Dynamic Maze Admission Ticket (Choose the correct option)
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 87718P54
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- (Dynamic Maze) Children under 13 years old must be accompanied with guardians.
- (Dynamic Maze) The height should be 110cm or taller to participate in the experience.
- (Dynamic Maze) For safety reasons, the elderly, pregnant women, and disabled visitors may have limited access to experiences. Please inquire the staff in advance.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Alive Museum Discount Ticket at Insa-dong(내국인불가)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Alive Museum Discount Ticket at Insa-dong(내국인불가) on Tripadvisor
- How much is Alive Museum Discount Ticket at Insa-dong(내국인불가)?
- Alive Museum Discount Ticket at Insa-dong(내국인불가) price starts from $8.80. Discover and book Alive Museum Discount Ticket at Insa-dong(내국인불가) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Alive Museum Discount Ticket at Insa-dong(내국인불가) cancellation policy?
- Alive Museum Discount Ticket at Insa-dong(내국인불가) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Alive Museum Discount Ticket at Insa-dong(내국인불가) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Alive Museum Discount Ticket at Insa-dong(내국인불가)?
- Alive Museum Discount Ticket at Insa-dong(내국인불가) is hosted by Seoul Pass. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Seoul Pass on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Alive Museum Discount Ticket at Insa-dong(내국인불가) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 87718P54
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Seoul, South Korea
Joined in July 2018
#101 of 493 Tours & Activities in Seoul
- JaniceV6100Unable to redeemWe arrived in Seoul at 5 AM, I went to the desk to redeem vouchers to use for the AirPort Express The agent needed a QR code, there was none to be found, and none of the help links. gave me any information. After an hour and a half I just canceled the purchase and asked for a refund.
- Robert B00Coex Aquarium does not accept TripAdvisor admission tickets regardless of QRCodeDO NOT BOOK THROUGH TRIPADVISOR ❗️❗️❗️ Coex aquarium told us that our TripAdvisor booking was not valid as of July 2023. The Aquarium itself was an amazing experience, but we had to purchase the tickets there and submit a refund to TripAdvisor because our ticket, despite having a QRcode, was not valid. To reiterate, the aquarium is amazing, but you should purchase the tickets there as opposed through TripAdvisor simply because the aquarium will not accept your TripAdvisor admission. You should definitely visit this aquarium if you are visiting Seoul. Hopefully this helps you avoid spending on an extra set of tickets that you already purchased.
- Traveller292000Great way to see SeoulGreat way to see Seoul, I wish they would operate longer hours for summer, very informative English option to listen, they have different languages, very kind and helpful drivers even thought their English is not the best but they try their best to help , we really enjoyed our day and it went so fast.
- vespertinedaybird00Fun, Colorful ExhibitIt’s suprisingly fun! Initially I had a hard time believing a Haribo exhibit in Seoul would be worth going to, but it was really fun and interesting. It’s a pretty large exhibit with many interactive elements, from video games to carnival games to a stamp book you add to with each room. There are fun photo ops and unique items on display related to the history of Haribo. There are even people-sized gummy bears which are both cute and a little freaky, but they make a fun picture! I spent around 2 hours here, but 1 hour is enough to enjoy it. Tip: The gift shop at the end has a lot of stuff that’s unique and really cute!
- DDCKP00Great to visit sites in SeoulBought the 24hr mobile pass on Seoul Pass website, and activated it at 1030am on day 1 (so it’s valid for use to enter attractions till 1029am on day 2). We used it to enter Coex aquarium + hop-on hop-off yellow bus on day 1, and Lotte World park on day 2. To sit on the yellow bus, we needed to exchange the ticket at a booth in front of Dongdaemun design plaza (where the yellow buses will be stopping). If you arrive in the morning, perhaps the ideal itinerary for the Seoul Pass is: -purchase 24hr pass from Klook or KKday and collect the physical pass at Incheon airport -use it as T-money card for subway transport from airport to hotel (so you save KRW 3,000 non-refundable T-money card cost). Using the physical pass as T-money doesn’t activate the Seoul Pass time countdown -or use it on Arex train after 930am, which will activate the Seoul Pass time countdown -drop your luggages at the hotel and get into hop-on-hop-off bus to get to the various attractions included in the Seoul Pass -the next morning, use the Seoul Pass to enter Lotte World park (opens at 930am) before it expires
- Monique D00Daegu was a wonderful city full of history and cultureGreat way to see Daegu! Bus allowed 1 hour for each stop on route and picked up on the hour at each stop... only negative was bus driver/ tour guide did not always understand the prepaid ticket and kept asking when we would pay! I would suggest to anyone using this amazing tour to just go ahead and buy ticket on the bus...
- gungho-traveller00Super worth, $ saving pass when visiting SeoulBought 24hr Discover Seoul Pass at gd discount fr Klook (TIP: Klook sometimes offer 1 for 1 deal for Seoul Pass thru their facebook, grab it, save lots of $$). Save >S$200/pax w this pass, redeem it for free AREX tix, free SK SIM card (1D) (note: redeeming pass for AREX & SIM card & using it as Tmoney card don't activate pass countdown), free admission to Grevin Museum, Coex Aquarium, Trickeye Museum & Lotte World Adventure, palaces and many others. To get $ worth, choose expensive free attractions, check attractions opening & closing hrs then plan your travel route & time. For me, I activate Seoul pass at 10.30am day 1 at Grevin then visit Coex & Trickeye & lastly redeem Lotte World Adventure tix by 10.29am the next day (within 24hr period). Even when pass expire, still can use it as Tmoney card (just top up $ at subway stations) & other eligible discounted attractions. Super Worth it!
- browndori00Best indoor activities in SeoulBest indoor game place in town. I took my friends there and we had a blast. All the instructions are in Korean, but it is quite straight so you don’t need to understand the language. Some of the games offer photos taken during activities and it might look ridiculous but fun over all. Highly recommended
- sofjan201800Convenient, comfortable, and economicalConvenient, comfortable, and economical transportation from/to Incheon airport to/from Seoul city and suburban areas. I took route 5400 Incheon to/from Bundang area. The cost was 9500 Won (about 8 USD). Costs varied depending on routes. The bus seats were super comfortable: fully reclined, plenty of leg room, big and spacious. The travel time for Incheon - Bundang (Soehyun bus stop) is about 1 hour and 15 minutes without traffics. I have been warned by colleagues to allow additional times due to unpredictable Seoul traffics. But luckily so far after taking a few rides, I have yet to encounter bad traffics (my rides were during either about 6pm or 8am to 10am).
- Taywh00Not worth the visitThe ticket price to go up to the observatory level is not worth. There are nothing at the top except a small cafe. Namsan Seoul tower will be a better choice.