per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Vehicle Service
- Fluent English-speaking Mountain expert
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking Fees
- Toll Fees
- Entrance Fees
- Private transportation
- Personal Food and Water
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick up all Hikers from Seoul and Near Seoul Area.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 101420P29
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Wear comfortable clothes and hiking shoes
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Seoraksan National Park Ulsanbawi Hiking from Seoul?
- Seoraksan National Park Ulsanbawi Hiking from Seoul price starts from $238.00. Discover and book Seoraksan National Park Ulsanbawi Hiking from Seoul on Tripadvisor
- What is the Seoraksan National Park Ulsanbawi Hiking from Seoul cancellation policy?
- Seoraksan National Park Ulsanbawi Hiking from Seoul cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Seoraksan National Park Ulsanbawi Hiking from Seoul on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Seoraksan National Park Ulsanbawi Hiking from Seoul?
- Seoraksan National Park Ulsanbawi Hiking from Seoul is hosted by Outdoors Korea. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Outdoors Korea on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Seoraksan National Park Ulsanbawi Hiking from Seoul on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 101420P29
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Tour guide likes a friend
We had two days of private tours with Chanso’s tour agency and Chanso is our tour guide on the second day. He is v…
No issue in English communication
Jimmy Nam is out spoken. English communication is no issue. He also explained to me on the peak which area location…
Exciting experience at the DMZ
Our tour of the DMZ with Alfo was a memory that will last forever. The knowledge and cultural insights he brings to…
DMZ - Amazing Experience
The tour was awesome, lots of artwork that symbolize the place and what it stands for. the guide Benny B Kim is exc…
Great Hike - Great Guide - Great Food
Great experience. The private hike had breathtaking views and the temple provided some amazing sightseeing. I recom…
I always booked my tour to Seoul using GetyourGuide app and Clooks. First time to get my tour in this Tripadvisor a…
Totally worth it!
Our guide Mr Kevin Lee is awesome! He listen to our needs and plan something special for us! (additional ski lift f…
A peak inside South Korea’s history
I booked the private Tour to Andong village so I could learn more about Korean history and cultural background. Eve…
Nami Island Day Tour Review
Excellent! Our tour guide is very friendly. We enjoyed our trip . Recommend to join this tour if somebody wanna vi…
Private tour with BJ
We had a great time at Seoraksan with Uncle BJ walking through beautiful nature and talking about interesting aspec…
Snowy DMZ Trip
Kim was a very knowledgeable guide. We enjoyed an authentic Korean meal for lunch and he was able to reorder the or…
Great day out!
Such a fantastic tour especially in winter. We were very lucky to get snow on this day which made each stop extra …
Alfo the guide was extremely knowledgeable and very welcoming. Not only did I get an opportunity to learn about the…
Amazing tour and guide for a complete Seoul experience
Amazing experience. Our guide was very informative and really added to the tour with all his historical knowledge. …
Amazing experience in Korea with Benny
If you are looking for an amazing day tour this is the one you should book. Benny was our guide and he knew where…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2019 • Family
Highly recommend Outdoors Korea for hiking trips. Chance is a very experience guide and made the trip very enjoyable.
Written October 19, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thanks for the good review Mr. James. I hope to see you in Korea next Chance.
Written October 27, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.