Accommodation: Best selected 4star hotels located in the heart of downtown. Tour Guide: Best selected Licensed English speaking guides, who are passionate, well-trained, and knowledgeable to create a truly unforgettable experience. Tour condition: Premium quality Service, Comfort, Hassle-free Travel, Not too rushed. Split by a border, the Korean Peninsula offers the traveler a dazzling range of experiences, beautiful landscapes and 5000 years of culture and history. There is so much to explore in Sparkling Korea - from the magnificent scenery, affluent cultural heritage, to the unique customs & traditions. Be inspired in this fantastic Korea experience!
Duration: 7 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- KTX Train Jeonju-Seoul
- Entry/Admission - Korean Folk Village
- Entry/Admission - Jeonju Hanok Village
- Entry/Admission - Hanji Museum
- Entry/Admission - Jeonju Hanok Village
- Entry/Admission - Jeonju Korean Traditional Wine Museum
- Entry/Admission - Gyeonggijeon Shrine
- Entry/Admission - Dragon Hill Spa
- Entry/Admission - Bapsang, Korean Cooking Class in Busan
- Entry/Admission - The Garden of Morning Calm
- Entry/Admission - Nami Island
- Lunch and Dinner
- Entry/Admission - Insadong
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- The Local guide picks up from airports or hotels as stated.
- LOTTE City Hotel Myeongdong, 362 Samil-daero, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea Lobby, Hotel
- Incheon International Airport Terminal, Incheon, South Korea Arrival gate, Airport
- Incheon Intl Airport, 272 Gonghang-ro, Jung-gu, Incheon South Korea
- Gimpo Intl Airport, 112 Haneul-gil, Gangseo-gu, Seoul South Korea
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 102854P31
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Jjimjilbang (Korean Spa) & Culture 7days 6nights?
- How much is Jjimjilbang (Korean Spa) & Culture 7days 6nights?
- Jjimjilbang (Korean Spa) & Culture 7days 6nights price starts from $5,120.00. Discover and book Jjimjilbang (Korean Spa) & Culture 7days 6nights on Tripadvisor
- What is the Jjimjilbang (Korean Spa) & Culture 7days 6nights cancellation policy?
- Jjimjilbang (Korean Spa) & Culture 7days 6nights cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Jjimjilbang (Korean Spa) & Culture 7days 6nights on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Jjimjilbang (Korean Spa) & Culture 7days 6nights?
- Jjimjilbang (Korean Spa) & Culture 7days 6nights is hosted by KOREA DMC TOUR CO., LTD.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact KOREA DMC TOUR CO., LTD. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Jjimjilbang (Korean Spa) & Culture 7days 6nights on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 102854P31
Reserve your spot
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Arrival at Incheon airport ➜ Hotel
Seoul (Incheon) ➜ Suwon ➜...
Jeonju, Back in time
Jeonju ➜ Seoul by KTX Train,...
Seoul ➜ The garden of Morning...
Seoul - Free Day
Seoul ➜ Incheon airport for...
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator:
- KOREA DMC TOUR CO., LTD.6Seoul, South KoreaJoined in October 2018
- Jaimanor0 contributionsAverage. On Board food and Staff were very good. The excursions way too expensive and not value for money.I travelled from Yokohama round trip to Yokohame on Princess cruises from 24 March to 31 March. A Qoung asked for confirmation. I cannot reply to him. After returning to Australia on April 6 i filed a case with Fair Trading for refund of my beverage charges. I am happy to say I have got my money back. Hopefully others do not get charged like me My advise do not go for Beverage plus deal but book for standard fair and pay extra if you consume extra drinks.Written May 21, 2023
- Josephker790 contributionsGreat South Korea Tour with DMC!!I and my family were visited Korea for a week. I was looking for the private tour and I found this tour. When I tried to book this, there was no review, so I had to think about it. but, the itinerary was really good, and looks very exciting. So we decided to travel with Korea DMC Tour. The Tour guide was very informative, and very welcomed us, and very kind. And our choice was perfect !! It was an epic time that I ever have an experience. I deeply thanks to all the staff at this company. It's strongly recommended!!Written September 6, 2022
- travelsolution03210 contributionsGreat, Awesome, Fantastic Korea Tour !!I and my clients were travelled in Korea through Korea DMC Tour last month. I've choose this tour because it's fully included and interested in KTX train. It was risky to travel to Korea during Covid19. However, it was very safe and the tour was really really great. All Hotels, and the tour guide was perfect. They were very informative, very professional. If you guys planning to travel in Korea, book this tour!!Written September 6, 2022
These reviews are the subjective opinions of Tripadvisor members and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
May 2023 • Solo
Haya and Lisa were a lot of fun. They both did a good job on my nails. Salon was clean and they were concerned for my comfort. I will return.
Written May 19, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thank you so much for your review. We promise you to be better next time.
Written May 21, 2023
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Jjimjilbang (Korean Spa) & Culture 7days 6nights provided by KOREA DMC TOUR CO., LTD.
Product Overview: Jjimjilbang (Korean Spa) & Culture 7days 6nights
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos