Ages 3-99, max of 30 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Pick up will be at 1st floor of hotel lobby in Seoul area only
- Drop off at Myeongdong Station.
- Round-trip shared transfer
- English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Nami Island
- Entry/Admission - Petite France
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick you up at your hotel 1st floor lobby in Seoul area only.
- Seoul, South Korea We will pick you up at your hotel 1st floor lobby in Seoul area only.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Myeongdong Station Exit 2, Namsan-dong 2(i)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea We will drop you off all at Myeongdong station.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5749P40
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5749P40
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
- You'll start atSeoulOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Nami IslandStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Petite FranceStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atMyeongdong Station Exit 2Namsan-dong 2(i)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South KoreaWe will drop you off all at Myeongdong station.See address & details
About the operator
Kim's Travel - Day Tours
Seoul, South Korea
Joined in February 2014
#93 of 493 Tours & Activities in Seoul
- cmblue8500Fun and Entertaining - Highly RecommendKim’s Travel was the local travel partner for my recent Trova Trip. It was a 7 day tour around Seoul, Jeonju and Gwangju. Our guide Minhwa was friendly, very helpful and we learnt a lot about the history and culture of Korea. I highly recommend and I will book directly through them for future travel adventures!
- Lilylim55500Full day Mekong Delta tourReally enjoyed the day tour of Mekong Delta. Interesting itinerary esp. the boat ride, coconut Candy making factory and cycling. Had a great local guide too (Ms Nhu)
- Ritang8800Just sosoThis is the combination of Disneyland and safari, but the older version. My girl is less than 120cm, most of the games are very old and not excited at all. But they do have some exciting games, only to those with youngsters or with the height of 120cm or more. The noodle shop at entrance is quite good, with good taste. I leave the park at 8pm after their fireworks. However, don't expect a lot for their fireworks as it only last for less than 5 mins. The day I went is rainy days, but they do have fireworks though. I took the shuttle bus (include entrance tickets) in KKday which is quite good, convenient and don't worry about the travel.
- TeessideNigel00Tour of South KoreaWe arrived into Incheon airport independently and had booked Kim’s Travel for the airport transfer which went like clockwork. We had also booked a one day city tour followed by a one week tour of South Korea. We have nothing but praise for all aspects of the tours and highly recommend Kim’s Travel. Min Han with the on line reservation team was a star!
- RiaM6900Way too expensiveIt was great to see the village, mask museum and Confucius academy. The environment is absolutely stunning. The guide however was very bad. He warned us he could not speak during driving because of safety, yet he drove like a maniac. We went to a place for lunch (included). He just ordered something without consulting us. Then he started eating and literally diving into the food that we had to be quick to have something as well. When he was finished he stood beside the table watching us without saying a word like he wanted us to hurry up. We paid over €190 per person which was so not worth it. The village is lovely but find another tour to go there. That will probably save you a lot of annoyment and money.
- GlobeTrotting60242500Solo TravellerI used Kim's Travel for both arrival and departure shared transfer and would highly recommend their service. The driver was on time for both transfer, which is a great relief especially for a first time solo traveler and would definitely use the again on my next visit.
- meyung00Most impeccable serviceI was lucky to have found Kim’s Travel service four years ago, and would never be able to find better assistance anywhere: courteous, efficient, informative, everyone at this company deserve a great compliment (Min, Ensia, especially the drivers)! Thank you so much, and keep up your sterling standards!
- ShandyM3900Great timeGreat time in korea and i always wanted to eat chicken and drink beer by the han river.dream come true...Thank you very much Mr Joseph you were awesome
- Winegold00Awesome AutumnMy sisters and I, together with our niece, had a wonderful time enjoying the many colors of autumn. Wish we can come back in the near future.
- nophillybusiness00UnacceptableI have signed up for this tour for 3 weeks in a row and have been canceled on at the last minute every time. Why is it even on the site if they aren’t going to offer it and cancel on you?...
- samsony44100Super Hot During Summer Aug 2019Better bring foldable umbrellas, sunscreen, portable fan and extra shirt/clothings (if you intend the wet rides). It was 36 to 37 degrees. Eventhough you come early, some rides will not open until 1030 to 1pm. So you can just choose other rides or entertainment but under the super hot weather. There is a hall that it ia airconditiomned if you want to rest from the sun (near the garden). There are designated smoking areas as well for smokers. For the rides, expect some long queues if summer expects queue under the hot weather too. For KLOOK vouchers, pls ensure to change from the booth near the entrance, otherwise their Fast pass (express) is not acceptable on the rides entrance.
- ZhenERammelsberg00Do NOT use Kim's TravelFirst off, Steve does not speak very good English and did not explain any of the background about the DMZ area or background of the war. He would let us out at certain spots and say "Look around for 10 minutes" but wouldn't tell anyone what to specifically look at. Since my husband and I had done a full DMZ with JSA tour before we ended up telling people what to do and look for. This was a total waste of time.
- E9757WHthomasb00The DMZ tourWe had a very interesting full day tour to the DMZ The guide spoke good English and told us about the background of the war, the DMZ but also about Korea and Koreans of today Well worth the time and money spent /Thomas
- lonsic00HolidayI’ll start by saying I am 72 years old and my wife is 69. This place was an absolute delight. Apart from the amusement value the park has a zoo. The animals are well treated and relaxed. We also witnessed a parade of floats with lots of dancers and great music. This place is for all ages. The floral gardens alone are worth the visit. Brilliant in all respects. Plenty of restaurants to suit all tastes and restaurant prices are not a rip off. You need a full day and even then you will not cover the whole place. Put it on the must see list.
- tingpng00How to get thereEverland is something like a mini Disneyland , from Seoul city to the place is a distance and most of the taxi or private tour are very expensive. I found out the best way to go to all those budget travellers. If you are staying at Myeongdong take a taxi usd 10 or subway to Gangnam Station stop at kyobo book store , walk for 3 min look for bus number 5002 (2500 won) heading to everland. It’s took 40min, then take a free shuttle to the entrance of everland. Advice to buy tickets thru Klook , good price. Enjoy your stay in Seoul