Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 99 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Entry/Admission - Korean Folk Village
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- pick up time is all different depengding on the hotel location. So, please confirm your meeting time with local operator
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6780P28
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; it is recommended that you wear good walking shoes
- Please note: On Tuesdays, Gyeongbokgung Palace, the National Folk Museum may be closed; if this is the case, you will visit Deoksu Palace, the History Museum instead
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Gyeongbok Palace and Korean Folk Village Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Gyeongbok Palace and Korean Folk Village Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Gyeongbok Palace and Korean Folk Village Tour?
- Gyeongbok Palace and Korean Folk Village Tour price starts from $130.00. Discover and book Gyeongbok Palace and Korean Folk Village Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Gyeongbok Palace and Korean Folk Village Tour cancellation policy?
- Gyeongbok Palace and Korean Folk Village Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Gyeongbok Palace and Korean Folk Village Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Gyeongbok Palace and Korean Folk Village Tour?
- Gyeongbok Palace and Korean Folk Village Tour is hosted by Seoul City Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Seoul City Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Gyeongbok Palace and Korean Folk Village Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6780P28
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass bySeoulThe Blue House
- 1Gyeongbokgung PalaceStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Jogyesa TempleStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3SeoulStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4SeoulStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 5Korean Folk VillageStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee detailsPass bySeoul
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Seoul City Tour
Seoul, South Korea
Joined in July 2013
#7 of 513 Tours & Activities in Seoul
- carkt202300Katie's Personalized Guidance Made Our DMZ Tour Unforgettable!During our DMZ tour, our tour guide went above and beyond in ensuring our family's experience was exceptional. With warmth and dedication, she assisted each of us individually at the observatory, allowing us a rare and poignant glimpse into life in North Korea. Her patience and attention to detail made this eye-opening moment unforgettable for our family of four. Her commitment to ensuring each of us had a meaningful encounter at the observatory truly made our DMZ tour an extraordinary and personal journey.
- jayrZ1563IL00Amazing tour with Ms Julie Park.The tour was so incredible. Knowing the history of korea, it was fantastic. It was such an amazing day with our tour guide Ms Julie Park.
- Neenals00Excellent value for moneyThis tour was fantastic value for money and our guide Yeoni was not only informative but also funny. She was great! The trip highlight was the 3rd Tunnel as well as the Observatory where I managed to see people walking around the towns in North Korea close to the border. It was definitely a trip that impacted me emotionally but I cannot recommend it enough. An absolute must do when in South Korea.
- Tourist4093738987700Must see in ROKI went in the DMZ Tour with Yeoni today and it was great fun. Quite interesting with enough information to keep you interested in the historical facts as well as plenty of time for pictures. Yeoni always accompanied us to the different places and gladly answered all of our questions. Great Day!
- spacedm00Great tour!!Amazing interactive tour and well given and explained by the tour guide Mrs. Yeoni. Would highly recommend if you want to explore the DMZ!
- 915rachnad00Great DMZ tourThis was a great tour and our guide Yeoni was amazing and kept us engaged!! The tour was great value for money.
- Dianne L00InterestingOur guide, Joey, was informative and humorous. Filled us in on many interesting tidbits. Enjoyed the tour. Pace was good and didn’t feel too rushed.
- litrep202300DMZ amazing experienceDMZ was amazing experience and our guide instructor was really cool :) Katie was helpful and she supported us along the tour. Moreover, she gave us an interested historical info.
- ChiSC3100Helpful guideKatie is an experienced and helpful guide. Genuine in conversations with young and old. Thank you so much!
- Wanderer2671268738500DMZ tripIt was an amazing experience, our guide, Grace, was super nice and explained everything in a very clear and easy-to-understand way. The weather was not the best, but we still managed to see everything that Grace wanted to show us.
- NorhadilaH00Great experienceOur tour guide Ms Yoon was an excellent tour guide. She explained to us about almost every places that we visited. Thank you for the great service. Highly recommended. I would join again next time.
- heryanah202300DMZ trip with Ms. YoonIt was a good trip. Great friends, great experiences, great tour guide, Ms. Yoon, was really humble, informative, helpful (taking foto). Perfect!
- Vacation74071700Our tour guide, Yoon, was amazing!This was a very fun experience!!! Yoon was helpful and gave us a very smooth tour around DMZ. She was knowledgable and entertaining!
- Maxwitta00Recommended tripThis tour is a good trip to see about the border between Koreans. If you have time I recommend you to join.
- glowgerry00A great guide, Yoon, making this trip a difference.Yoon was very fun and interactive. She was very detailed in her introduction of each area. We enjoyed the tour very much.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
The tour was great! Our tour guide, Yeoni, was super friendly and knowledgeable. We saw the Buddhist temple, one palace, ginseng center, insadong, red pine oil, namdaemun, and we were provided lunch. Yeoni helped us take some good pictures and she was very personable. 100% recommended! -Eva from Kansas City, Missouri, USA
Written May 7, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Gyeongbok Palace and Korean Folk Village Tour provided by Seoul City Tour
Product Overview: Gyeongbok Palace and Korean Folk Village Tour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos