Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 44 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional English Guide
- Pick-up & Drop-off Service(In Seoul)
- Personal Expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- 09:10 am(Pick-up time could be changed depending on hotel where you stay at)
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 58847P33
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Gyeongbok Palace & The National Folk museum will be replaced with Deoksu Palace on Tuesdays.
- If the weather is -5℃ or raining, "The Royal Guard Changing Ceremony" & "Traditional performance" will be canceled.
- You might not be allowed to pass by the Presidential Blue House for the security.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 44 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is All in One Full Day Tour 2 (Palace & Korean Folk Village)?
- All in One Full Day Tour 2 (Palace & Korean Folk Village) price starts from $125.00. Discover and book All in One Full Day Tour 2 (Palace & Korean Folk Village) on Tripadvisor
- What is the All in One Full Day Tour 2 (Palace & Korean Folk Village) cancellation policy?
- All in One Full Day Tour 2 (Palace & Korean Folk Village) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book All in One Full Day Tour 2 (Palace & Korean Folk Village) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides All in One Full Day Tour 2 (Palace & Korean Folk Village)?
- All in One Full Day Tour 2 (Palace & Korean Folk Village) is hosted by Cosmo. Jin Tour - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cosmo. Jin Tour - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book All in One Full Day Tour 2 (Palace & Korean Folk Village) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 58847P33
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Cosmo. Jin Tour - Day ToursStop: 8 hoursA new dynamic in a careful balance of Eastern and Western influences. Today’s fusion of tradition and modernity has made Seoul vibrant, complex and ever intriguing. This tour is the combination of "Hello, Seoul tour" & "Korean Folk Village Tour". If you want to leave the boredom of Seoul and see the atmosphere of your local districts in Korea, let us guide you to the most popular tour! Well organized of two tours combination brings you the most effective and efficient tour of Korea for your day.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Cosmo. Jin Tour - Day Tours
Seoul, South Korea
#195 of 494 Tours & Activities in Seoul
- melissaaK5292LG00Not what I expectedI booked the tour as a means of getting around in comfort and also having someone time the changing of the guard for me. It hit up the two major sites I wanted to see, and I was really excited that we'd get to drive by Gwanghwamun Square. Unfortunately, the drive by never happened, and if it did, we weren't told of it. To start, the driver who came to pick us up didn't give a good description of who he was supposed to pick up, and due to the language barrier, ended up picking up someone from my hotel that wasn't a part of the group. That was solved rather quickly at the meeting location of the temple. Then, we learned that we were sharing a guide with folks from other hotels, logistically it was fine, just an odd concept. We had two shuttles, one from around our area, and one from a different neighborhood; we would travel separately, but shared the same guide at each of the stops. Language was something that made it a little challenging, but the guide did their best, and had pre-printed pictures and stuff to help with the tour which I thought was nice. At the temple, we were provided some details by the guide, but I wasn't sure if we were allowed to enter the temple (which I would have loved) so I didn't get a chance to go inside. There wasn't much else on site, but we were give more than enough time to take pictures. We ran a bit behind, so we missed a part of the changing of the guard at Gyeongbokgung Palace, and I'm not sure if they were trying to compensate or if the tour was intended to be short and sweet, but I felt a bit rushed around the palace grounds. I know that I'm a weirdo and LOVE to explore temples and gardens, so I felt rushed, not sure if others felt the same. FYI- they will bring you to a ginseng center to shop. It wasn't a part of the itinerary and would have loved A. being notified of it in advance or B. missing it altogether. I know it's their job at these centers to sell products, but it's weird feeling pressured to buy things that I don't need/ want. To end, we had lunch as a group and parted ways. If you book for the half day tour, although the tour says that it'll bring you back to hotel, it wasn't the case for me. Personally, I was glad to have been dropped off in the Insadong area though as it was an area I wanted to explore. Overall, the tour wasn't bad, I felt like $60 may be a little expensive for the experience I had though. If you're comfortable with a quit stop at the locations listed, I'd recommend it, but wouldn't if you want to spend a lot of time at any one location.
- michellesA8795KH00Bleh type tourI was so excited to go on this trip. Disappointed that pictures were not permitted in the tunnel area. Didn’t find that out until we were there. Also that nowhere does it say there was a long and strenuous walk on a strong slope in the tunnel. Due to time, only looked at the bottom food stands per the tour guide. Wish we had gone upstairs instead bc we only had about 10 min to eat. Did enjoy lil tour around the DMZ area but not enough time due to the line to buy N Korea money. Spent more time at a Ginseng store. Speaking of this store , same thing, no pics at store but a very good sales pitch. Oh well.
- SaharaLive00Good tour to DMZOur guide was great. Bus was comfortable. Wish we had more time to explore the Imingjak (first stop) tour and could skip the Ginseng seller stop at the end. Otherwise it was only the fog and rain that killed the views!
- SKKHANNA00LOVE DMZ TOUR SOUTH KOREAWhat a great experience ! Being interested in world politics and now travelli g to 68th country, always wanted to see the progress made by South Korea and the weired news and caricature of North Korea across the border. Seeing North Korea through bare eyes as well as through Binoculars, it felt nostalgic and exciting. South Koreanhas progressed to a fairly high level and life seemed good,stylishand lovely. South Koreans are obsessed with the North although to extreme negatavisim, wanting reunification. Coming from India and similarly obseesed with Pakistan primarily due terrorism and having seen reunifixation of 2 Germans, really do wish and pray for united democratic Korea. The passage and walking through the 2nd tunnel dug by North was exciting though tough for the age.
- Fabian H00Not the best optionThe guide was knowledgeable But the conditions not ideal (car, schedule, etc) Unfortunately the CJA was closed but this was not them fault
- Rebecca B00Best way to see Seoul!I highly recommend this tour, especially if you have teenagers! We knew we’d get to see the N Seoul Tower at night (which is beautiful!!) but we were surprised that our tour guide, Tracy, took us to a K-pop center where you could dance with K-pop trainers, so fun! Tracy was also incredibly helpful and accommodating as we had to navigate around poor weather forecasts. She made sure we had the best time and even held my daughter’s place in line so she wouldn’t have to walk up too many steps after her knee surgery. Seoul is amazing anytime, but it truly comes to life at night!
- gormlad100Fraud and delusion. Spend the money on some much smarter and more serious things.Waste of time and plain stupidity.The most ordinary fraudsters and thieves. They sent a drunk driver, even though a private one was paid, that is. combined our individual tour with a group tour. The very location of the tour is the most common foolishness and fraud.
- djnsfiqjskal00Friends visited in Korea, guide engaging, memorable tour.The excursion was a terrific family activity.My family had a good time on the trip. The last day of our adventure has come. It was a wonderful event full of memories for my family. Irene, thank you very much.
- Connector2386809271000Highlights from SeoulBecause of the good weather, people were out and about. I strongly advise everyone visiting Seoul to do this trip. A terrific half-day excursion!
- OnAir3900019226200Guide was knowledgeable and entertaining, making tour enjoyable.My family and i had a terrific time on the trip! Our guide was fantastic with the kids and made history come alive it was really good. I'd like to rexommend it to everyone.
- Camper4481214141100Tour was educational and enjoyable for 9-year-old.The excursion was a terrific family activity.The atmosphere was relaxing and calming, and I learned a lot about Korean history from my tour guide. Wonderful journey.
- flsgid4600Wonderful holiday in Seoul with a Korean guideThe tour was well-organized and communication was excellent. Ron, our tour guide, speaks perfect English and offers her knowledge of Seoul's history as well as her own experiences. Overall, an excellent tour.
- Roving1756625688100Irene taught English.Tracy, our Korean tour guide, did an excellent job of detailing what to look for at the traditional market so that we could view everything up close. "A wonderful and instructive site!" "Tracy, our Korean guide, made our trip to Seoul extra wonderful.
- Paradise1736822705700initial impressionA really joyful and delightful journey. Lee is fluent in English, kind, and gentle with children. We were able to enjoy our holiday because of him!
- Im_1995_0100Guide had great sense of humor, made me feel at ease.The excursion was quite enjoyable for our whole family. Our kids were enthralled by the military installations and the history of the Korean life.
Buy it with
All in One Full Day Tour 2 (Palace & Korean Folk Village) provided by Cosmo. Jin Tour - Day Tours
Product Overview: All in One Full Day Tour 2 (Palace & Korean Folk Village)
Number of Photos