per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 3-99, max of 44 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional English Guide
- Pick-up & Drop-off Service(In Seoul)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please send us message so that we notice you accurate pickup time
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 58847P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Changdeok Palace will be replaced to Bukchon Hanok Village on Mondays.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 44 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Afternoon Half Day Seoul City Tour, visit Queen's dorm?
- Afternoon Half Day Seoul City Tour, visit Queen's dorm price starts from $66.67. Discover and book Afternoon Half Day Seoul City Tour, visit Queen's dorm on Tripadvisor
- What is the Afternoon Half Day Seoul City Tour, visit Queen's dorm cancellation policy?
- Afternoon Half Day Seoul City Tour, visit Queen's dorm cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Afternoon Half Day Seoul City Tour, visit Queen's dorm on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Afternoon Half Day Seoul City Tour, visit Queen's dorm?
- Afternoon Half Day Seoul City Tour, visit Queen's dorm is hosted by Cosmo. Jin Tour - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cosmo. Jin Tour - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Afternoon Half Day Seoul City Tour, visit Queen's dorm on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Afternoon Half Day Seoul City Tour, visit Queen's dorm?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Afternoon Half Day Seoul City Tour, visit Queen's dorm on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 58847P6
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Cosmo. Jin Tour - Day ToursStop: 4 hoursWe will go to the main place of Gangbuk for thirty minutes and start with a driving course in Seoul. Changdeok Palace is a UNESCO World Heritage Province, is a MUST SEE place for foreigners. Changdeok Palace, which a famous foreign actor Jessica Alba loves!! Let's walk around the palace with a feeling that you are a king from 500 years ago !! SOHO IN THE SEOUL - Insa-dong Street is one of the most memorable attractions in Seoul and represents the focal point of Korean traditional culture and crafts. Stores in Insa-dong specialize in a wide variety of goods that can only be purchased or appreciated in Korea. Namdaemun Market is even open overnight, from 11:00pm to 4:00am, and is crowded with retailers from all over the country. When day breaks, the site of busy shoppers bustling around the market creates a unique scene that attracts tourists worldwide. Namdaemun Market sells a variety of clothes, glasses, kitchenware, toys, mountain gear, fishing equipment, stationery, fine arts, accessories, hats, carpets, flowers, ginseng, and imported goodsRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Cosmo. Jin Tour - Day Tours
Seoul, South Korea
#194 of 491 Tours & Activities in Seoul
- michellesA8795KH00Bleh type tourI was so excited to go on this trip. Disappointed that pictures were not permitted in the tunnel area. Didn’t find that out until we were there. Also that nowhere does it say there was a long and strenuous walk on a strong slope in the tunnel. Due to time, only looked at the bottom food stands per the tour guide. Wish we had gone upstairs instead bc we only had about 10 min to eat. Did enjoy lil tour around the DMZ area but not enough time due to the line to buy N Korea money. Spent more time at a Ginseng store. Speaking of this store , same thing, no pics at store but a very good sales pitch. Oh well.
- SaharaLive00Good tour to DMZOur guide was great. Bus was comfortable. Wish we had more time to explore the Imingjak (first stop) tour and could skip the Ginseng seller stop at the end. Otherwise it was only the fog and rain that killed the views!
- SKKHANNA00LOVE DMZ TOUR SOUTH KOREAWhat a great experience ! Being interested in world politics and now travelli g to 68th country, always wanted to see the progress made by South Korea and the weired news and caricature of North Korea across the border. Seeing North Korea through bare eyes as well as through Binoculars, it felt nostalgic and exciting. South Koreanhas progressed to a fairly high level and life seemed good,stylishand lovely. South Koreans are obsessed with the North although to extreme negatavisim, wanting reunification. Coming from India and similarly obseesed with Pakistan primarily due terrorism and having seen reunifixation of 2 Germans, really do wish and pray for united democratic Korea. The passage and walking through the 2nd tunnel dug by North was exciting though tough for the age.
- Fabian H00Not the best optionThe guide was knowledgeable But the conditions not ideal (car, schedule, etc) Unfortunately the CJA was closed but this was not them fault
- Rebecca B00Best way to see Seoul!I highly recommend this tour, especially if you have teenagers! We knew we’d get to see the N Seoul Tower at night (which is beautiful!!) but we were surprised that our tour guide, Tracy, took us to a K-pop center where you could dance with K-pop trainers, so fun! Tracy was also incredibly helpful and accommodating as we had to navigate around poor weather forecasts. She made sure we had the best time and even held my daughter’s place in line so she wouldn’t have to walk up too many steps after her knee surgery. Seoul is amazing anytime, but it truly comes to life at night!
- gormlad100Fraud and delusion. Spend the money on some much smarter and more serious things.Waste of time and plain stupidity.The most ordinary fraudsters and thieves. They sent a drunk driver, even though a private one was paid, that is. combined our individual tour with a group tour. The very location of the tour is the most common foolishness and fraud.
- djnsfiqjskal00Friends visited in Korea, guide engaging, memorable tour.The excursion was a terrific family activity.My family had a good time on the trip. The last day of our adventure has come. It was a wonderful event full of memories for my family. Irene, thank you very much.
- Connector2386809271000Highlights from SeoulBecause of the good weather, people were out and about. I strongly advise everyone visiting Seoul to do this trip. A terrific half-day excursion!
- OnAir3900019226200Guide was knowledgeable and entertaining, making tour enjoyable.My family and i had a terrific time on the trip! Our guide was fantastic with the kids and made history come alive it was really good. I'd like to rexommend it to everyone.
- Camper4481214141100Tour was educational and enjoyable for 9-year-old.The excursion was a terrific family activity.The atmosphere was relaxing and calming, and I learned a lot about Korean history from my tour guide. Wonderful journey.
- flsgid4600Wonderful holiday in Seoul with a Korean guideThe tour was well-organized and communication was excellent. Ron, our tour guide, speaks perfect English and offers her knowledge of Seoul's history as well as her own experiences. Overall, an excellent tour.
- Roving1756625688100Irene taught English.Tracy, our Korean tour guide, did an excellent job of detailing what to look for at the traditional market so that we could view everything up close. "A wonderful and instructive site!" "Tracy, our Korean guide, made our trip to Seoul extra wonderful.
- Paradise1736822705700initial impressionA really joyful and delightful journey. Lee is fluent in English, kind, and gentle with children. We were able to enjoy our holiday because of him!
- Im_1995_0100Guide had great sense of humor, made me feel at ease.The excursion was quite enjoyable for our whole family. Our kids were enthralled by the military installations and the history of the Korean life.
- NorthStar0302839226300EnjoyedIncluding this tour into a family trip to Korea is a fantastic opportunity to introduce young minds to the country's rich past. Our guide was incredibly engaging and made the trip entertaining for everyone.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jan 2019 • Friends
We stayed here for a friends wedding and felt like royalty. The service was impeccable and the grounds were clean. I loved how a boat took you to your hotel room! The outdoor showers were very beautiful and added to a rustic ambience. I enjoyed laying down on the roof deck too. This place would be perfect for a honeymoon or just a very relaxing holiday with your partner. The food was fantastic
Written March 21, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Afternoon Half Day Seoul City Tour, visit Queen's dorm provided by Cosmo. Jin Tour - Day Tours
Product Overview: Afternoon Half Day Seoul City Tour, visit Queen's dorm
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos