Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Ages 0-99, max of 40 per group
Duration: 8h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Jogyesa Temple
- Entry/Admission - Gwanghwamun Gate
- Entry/Admission - Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Entry/Admission - National Folk Museum of Korea
- Entry/Admission - Korean Folk Village
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please provide us with full address of your accommodation in Seoul if it is not listed. Then we will e-mail you for the proper pick-up place with consideration of your location.
- 119 Sogong-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea If you don't need pick-up, we will meet you at 9 am in the lobby of The Plaza hotel nearby Seoul City Hall.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 30023P8
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible (foldable only)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is proceeding with minimum 4 people and if the participants number is below it, the tour can be cancelled.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 30023P8
- You'll start at119Or, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Jogyesa TempleStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Gwanghwamun GateStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Gyeongbokgung PalaceStop: 80 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4National Folk Museum of KoreaStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byThe Blue House (Cheong Wa Dae)
- 5Korean Folk VillageStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Best Tour Guide
One of the best tour guides I have ever had. Very kind and very flexible. He showed us all the secret places and ve…
Comfortable tour with private van
The tour is just perfect, drop off drop on with guide and driver, it shows some very famous attraction. It lasts ar…
Korean DMZ Tour with Seoul N Tour - Day Tours
Lloyd and Sadie are both very friendly, helpful, professional and knowledgeable tour guides, who did the extra litt…
A very well organised tour. Sadie was excellent guide and we managed to see all the main attractions. Would recomme…
I enjoyed the DMZ tour very much. Sadie did an excellent job guiding us around with interesting facts and figures. …
Great experience. Throughout the tour, Guide kept us engaged with interesting stories and anecdotes, and she was a…
Amazing and fun! very interesting. Once in a lifetime experience
This tour was fantastic. Sadie our tour guide was exceptional and made the experience fun and interesting. She also…
I would highly recommend going to DMZ while visiting Seoul. It's once in a lifetime experience. Besides our tour gu…
Visit on a nice day, well worth the price, engaging tour guide and great stops!
It was spectacular having the opportunity to see the 3rd Tunnel and Dora Observatory in particular. We even got to …
Really well organised tour with great guide Sadie. Well worth the early start to see this unique part of the world
Fun your to DMZ
This was such a well done tour. The guide Sadie was enthusiastic and so charming. She made it feel like a proper to…
Yung was an amazing tour guide. Friendly, knowledgeable and interesting. The whole tour was well organized and show…
Great tour with a great tour guide (Lloyd). He knows his stuff and is also a very funny man. I highly recommend thi…
Great tour with an entertaining guide
Great tour today, Lloyd is a fantastic guide, kept us entertained with his humor and knowledge all day! Highly reco…
Great tour with Loyd
Great tour with Loyd he is knowledgeable and kind. He tried his best to make sure we understood the instructions an…
How many people are usually on this tour or does this just accommodate your specified number?
Hi! Can we rent a Hanbok( traditional clothing) while in Gyeongbuk palace?
can i have contact person for this tour? so when i already arrive in seoul, i can contact him/her just in case
Buy it with
From quick jaunts to full-day outings.