Day Trip to Yongin MBC Daejanggeum Park and Korean Folk Village from Seoul
By Seoul N Tour - Day Tours
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 40 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Korean Folk Village
- Entry/Admission - Yongin Daejanggeum Park
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please provide us with full address of your accommodation in Seoul if it is not listed. Then we will inform the proper pick-up place with consideration of your location.
- 119 Sogong-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea If you don't need pick-up, we will meet you at 9 am in the lobby of The Plaza hotel nearby Seoul City Hall.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 30023P12
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour is proceeding with minimum 4 people and if the participants number is below it, the tour can be cancelled.
- Please note: Performances in the Korean Folk Village may be cancelled due to weather conditions.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Day Trip to Yongin MBC Daejanggeum Park and Korean Folk Village from Seoul?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Day Trip to Yongin MBC Daejanggeum Park and Korean Folk Village from Seoul on Tripadvisor
- How much is Day Trip to Yongin MBC Daejanggeum Park and Korean Folk Village from Seoul?
- Day Trip to Yongin MBC Daejanggeum Park and Korean Folk Village from Seoul price starts from $116.00. Discover and book Day Trip to Yongin MBC Daejanggeum Park and Korean Folk Village from Seoul on Tripadvisor
- What is the Day Trip to Yongin MBC Daejanggeum Park and Korean Folk Village from Seoul cancellation policy?
- Day Trip to Yongin MBC Daejanggeum Park and Korean Folk Village from Seoul cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day Trip to Yongin MBC Daejanggeum Park and Korean Folk Village from Seoul on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Day Trip to Yongin MBC Daejanggeum Park and Korean Folk Village from Seoul?
- Day Trip to Yongin MBC Daejanggeum Park and Korean Folk Village from Seoul is hosted by Seoul N Tour - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Seoul N Tour - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day Trip to Yongin MBC Daejanggeum Park and Korean Folk Village from Seoul on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 30023P12
- You'll start at119Or, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Korean Folk VillageStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Yongin Daejanggeum ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Well managed tour within restricted time
Sadie was excellent from beginning to end. She managed the allocated time within the DMZ very well with good advice…
Great, unique experience
We had a super friendly and excellent guide, Crystal, on this tour. Her enthusiasm and positivity was infectious :…
Our guide Krystal was incredible - so friendly and knowledgable, and made the whole experience fun yet still inform…
Mr. Young was excellent! Very knowledgeable! And we loved his stories! This tour was very accommodating to my husba…
Very insightful tour. Mr. Young, the tour guide, is very knowledgeable and provided us with good information about …
Interesting and fun half-day trip! Informative as well as entertaining. Loved the guide, Chrystal. Thank you!
Tour great, shopping no fun
Our tour guide, Young, was very fun and personable. He was very knowledgeable about the history of the palaces and …
Commercialised border visit
Seeing North Korea was surreal. To have a funfair on the South side was unexpected. Tunnel visit was only for the v…
Awesome experience - must do!
Young and his team members were super organised and very knowledgeable about North Korea 🇰🇵 and shared their own …
A well-organized trip that, in just a few hours, manages to give a taste of life near the North Korean border. M. Y…
Great, informative experience
Young was our tour guide and he was great. He provided a lot of knowledge and insight about the DMZ and the Korean …
Host was excellent!
Tour was well organised! Takes the stress out of travelling, definitely well worth the money. Host was super friend…
Excellent tour and service by Crystal!
Very informational & interesting tour. Highly recommended to anyone visiting Korea to learn about the brief history…
Well worth it!
Fantastic and fascinating experience. Sadie was a great tour guide who looked after the whole tour group and provid…
Great tour and great experience! Crystal was a GREAT guide - incredibly knowledgeable, provided great suggestions o…