Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 40 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Korean Folk Village
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We can meet you at below 3 places as below. If you can't find proper meeting place, please provide us with the name & full address of your accommodation in Seoul. Then we will inform you where & when you can meet us among below 3 places. - 12:40pm at the Exit 6 of City Hall station (subway line No. 1 & 2) - 12:50pm at the Exit 4 of Myeongdong station (subway line No. 4) - 01:15pm at the Exit 1 of Gangnam station (subway line No. 2 & Sinbundang)
- 119 Sogong-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea If you don't need pick-up, we will meet you at 12:50 pm in the lobby of The Plaza hotel nearby Seoul City Hall.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 30023P10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 3 paying adults
- Minimum numbers (4 people) apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Small Group Half-Day Korean Folk Village Tour from Seoul?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Small Group Half-Day Korean Folk Village Tour from Seoul on Tripadvisor
- How much is Small Group Half-Day Korean Folk Village Tour from Seoul?
- Small Group Half-Day Korean Folk Village Tour from Seoul price starts from $56.00. Discover and book Small Group Half-Day Korean Folk Village Tour from Seoul on Tripadvisor
- What is the Small Group Half-Day Korean Folk Village Tour from Seoul cancellation policy?
- Small Group Half-Day Korean Folk Village Tour from Seoul cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Small Group Half-Day Korean Folk Village Tour from Seoul on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Small Group Half-Day Korean Folk Village Tour from Seoul?
- Small Group Half-Day Korean Folk Village Tour from Seoul is hosted by Seoul N Tour - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Seoul N Tour - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Small Group Half-Day Korean Folk Village Tour from Seoul on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 30023P10
- You'll start at119Or, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1SeoulStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Korean Folk VillageStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3SeoulStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Fantastic experience at the DMZ
Crystal was lovely, she had a wealth of in-depth knowledge and was friendly and polite. The tour was very educatio…
Amazing trip to DMZ with Sadie!
I was picked up on time from Lotte Hotel, and after getting to the tour bus the day ran with clockwork precision. W…
Worth the effort to get up early!
Worth the early morning start. (Even if hungover) Saddy was great and informative easy to understand. The only pain…
It was really nice to know a little of Korean history
In the observatory you can see North korea. The tour guide was so nice and all time available to answer our questio…
Crystal was very well helpful and well known, she gives you the whole history for the DMZ! Definitely would do agai…
What a great tour!
Had a great time on this trip. Was wonderful having a knowledgeable tour guide (Saede} give context to what we were…
A fantastic tour of the DMZ - would highly recommend
This was an incredible experience which I would recommend to anyone! Our tour guide Sadie was extraordinarily knowl…
Pleasant DMZ tour
Great tour. Crystal is a sweetheart and really takes good care of her guests. It’s amazing how much you can see fro…
Excellent tour of the DMZ!
Crystal was a great tour guide and made the DMZ experience fun and enjoyable! She had a lot of facts to share Woul…
It was a great experience! Our tour guide, crystal, was very helpful and patient. She had patiently explained the i…
DMZ half day tour
Absolutely very knowledgeable about DMZ history, very detailed information and a wonderful tour guide Crystal. High…
Sadie was brilliant, 5/5 would definitely recommend. Got to see all the things that are open and had a clear view i…
We had a lovely time with our guide Sadie! Very interesting information but not too much. She also made sure every…
Full Day Tour with Crystal
This tour was very well done. Crystal was extremely organised and knowledgeable about the sites and answered all of…
We had a great trip to the DMZ with Sadie. Highly informative and engaging.We recommend for anyone interested in th…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Dec 2019 • Family
Over all the tour was ok, the weather was not great , cold and a little rainy . The shows were cancel , so we ended walking around for 2 hours . The weather was cold so we just want to get inside and be warm . I think it’s an ok tour. There was another with us and we was seated in a large van .
Written December 29, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.