Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hanbok (KoreanTraditional Clothes-Only Basic Style) *There will be additioal charge if you choose other styles,
- Lunch(if option is selected)
- Entry/Admission - Changdeokgung Palace
- Entry/Admission - Insadong
- Personal Expenses
- Hotel Drop off (Dismissed at Myeong-dong area or Insadong)
- Hotel pick up
- Departure details
- Sejong Hotel, 145 Toegye-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea A guide will meet you at the lobby of the Sejong Hotel at 12:30 pm.
- Insadong Street, Seoul, Seoul, South Korea Tour ends at Insadong or Myeongdong.
- Myeong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea Tour ends at Insadong or Myeongdong.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14882P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour does not stop at any shopping centers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14882P6
- You'll start atSejong Hotel145 Toegye-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, South KoreaA guide will meet you at the lobby of the Sejong Hotel at 12:30 pm.See address & details
- 1Changdeokgung PalaceStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Bukchon Hanok VillageStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3InsadongStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atSee departure details
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
DMZ is a must see
Aloha…First of all let me start with is it worth it? Hec yes it is. I love history. Im from Hawaii, one of the b…
Leo is awesome and here’s a very long and accurate review of the whole experience.
Did the DMZ 1/2 day tour - no lunch, no shopping. Our driver picked us up at our hotel at 5:50am then we transferre…
Amazing tour and bidi ..the guide i..s really professional... absolutely to do!!she helped me even with informazion…
Dmz with bibi!!!
Bibi was the best! Really enjoyed the tour. She was a great tour guide. She was kind and knowledgeable! Very remark…
Had a wonderful day. The tour was fascinating and informative. Would highly recommend. Our tour guide Jenny was a j…
Thumbs up for this DMZ tour and Jenny
Jenny was our tour guide. She was very informative and was great with her light-hearted banter and easy to understa…
Wonderful trip by tour guide Leo.he is responsible ski coach and take care all of member very well .
Wonderful trip ski days with our tour guide cum ski coach Leo .He is responsible coach provide good ski teaching an…
Thank you for the most informative trip. Nancy was just amazing! The trip started in front of the Plaza hotel (they…
An engaging an complete tour of the DMZ
The experience was fantastic! Super fascinating stuff to see in the DMZ, and our tour guide, Jung, was great. Very …
Worth the visit
Very organized and good explanations by our guide Cool. He made it quite interesting with background and historic r…
Awesome Tour in Seoul
This is one of my awesome tour that i was join. with this tour we got new experience when u in place between sout…
I booked this tour through my hotel. Originally cancelled due to safety issues but then back on last minute. The ca…
Great half day tour
Great tour with Jung. She was very knowledgeable and explained all of the history and current status very well. Al…
Excellent tour with Nancy to the DMZ…perfectly on time and very informative!!! Definitely recommend! Tip: rug up if…
great half day tour
Tour guide Ms Sunny was nice calm and friendly. Despite the challenge with a lot of guests she manage and handle h…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Feb 2019 • Family
Had a great afternoon visiting a few sites in the Seoul area. Guide was a very nice lady (sadly can't remember her name though). The only downside was the very heavy traffic, which I think seems to be something you just have to accept in Seoul.
Written March 3, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.