Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Chinese, Japanese, English
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Han River cruise
- Bindaetteok (Korean-style pancake)
- Makgeolli (Korean rice wine)
- Transport by coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up service is available from the Hotels or the Main Subway Stations within Seoul area.
- Seoul, South Korea
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6364_T_S_2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children ages 2 years and younger are free of charge
- In the event of inclement weather, the Han River cruise may be canceled and you will be offered a refund for cruise portion of the tour
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Han River Evening Cruise and Gwangjang Night Market Tour
What you can expect during your visit
- We are putting the best effort to prevent The Corona-19 for our customer's safeies and concerns. - Disinfecting & Sterilizing frequently. - Attach the Corona-19 Prevention guidelines on the transportation.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Han River Evening Cruise and Gwangjang Night Market Tour?
- Han River Evening Cruise and Gwangjang Night Market Tour price starts from $230.00. Discover and book Han River Evening Cruise and Gwangjang Night Market Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Han River Evening Cruise and Gwangjang Night Market Tour cancellation policy?
- Han River Evening Cruise and Gwangjang Night Market Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Han River Evening Cruise and Gwangjang Night Market Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Han River Evening Cruise and Gwangjang Night Market Tour?
- Han River Evening Cruise and Gwangjang Night Market Tour is hosted by VIP TRAVEL. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact VIP TRAVEL on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Han River Evening Cruise and Gwangjang Night Market Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Han River Evening Cruise and Gwangjang Night Market Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Han River Evening Cruise and Gwangjang Night Market Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6364_T_S_2
- You'll start atSeoulOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass by63 CityHangang Park
- 1Yeouido Hangang ParkStop: 90 minutesSee details
- 2Kwangjang MarketStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Amazing local knowledge, Moon planned a tour for us in the fly and showed us so many incredible spots around Seoul.
Great experience with an amazing guide that treated the group great! Highly recommended if you come to Seoul!
One of the best tours I’ve been on! Cindy was very knowledgeable. I highly recommend the tour for travelers.
Even if the waiting for the ticket entrance is a bit long, it is worth it at the end. The DMZ is a must-see
This trip was incredibly interesting and our guide, Cindy, was really friendly and welcoming. I recommend everyone …
It was great overall. The waiting time to get the clearance is uncertain and you should expect some long time to ki…
DMZ: a must see
The tour was great, Cindy knew the historical background of the DMZ very well and was very nice. She will help you …
Dmz with Cindy
The DMZ half day tour with Cindy was a very nice tour guide, we really enjoyed our tour! I recommend it!
A Nice Experience
Our tour guide, Cindy, is very engaging and enthusiastic. She makes sure everyone is well taken care of and always …
Tour with Cindy
The half day DMZ tour was great! Cindy is very knowledgeable and super bubbly. It made our experience informative a…
Well Deserved 5 Stars
Everything was great! Cindy have shown great hospitality to my family and I. We enjoyed a lot from this trip. And o…
Very good experience, we had the opportunity to see and learn a lot of things ! The guide ( Cindy ) was very very…
A once-in-lifetime tour in South Korea!
I really enjoyed this tour! Was very interesting seeing the measures taken to prevent any infiltration. I enjoyed c…
A lot of fun!
I had a lot of fun with my guide, Nancy! She was very knowledgeable and gave my family a great recommendation for f…
Can’t be beat
Amazing tour, wonderful guide. Highly recommended. Cindy keeps it moving and delivered way more than we could ever …
The entire trip was great and a good experience to learn about south Korea and everything around us, Nancy was amaz…